• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
  • ^OMG! So many Misty/Ash fanarts from Teppo and Miyabic Room! I love the pictures, guys! Welcome to the club, Jade_Destiny! I hope you enjoy it here ^_^

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • You Again!

Have any of you ever wondered what Ash might want or feel? Just wanted to know 'cause he has never shown very many hints about how he feels about Misty. Misty, on the other hand, has shown many hints.

R: Might any of you know where I could get an avatar with Misty's ruined bicycle on it?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

This parts always really cute.:)

Last edited:

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Teppo and Miyabi RULE! :P I always love looking at their pics...seeing the pokeshippy things that might happen in the future. ;)

I wish Ash also had a PokeGear...it would've been so cool for Ash and Misty to exchange numbers before she left the group.

~*~Wintersun~*~

~*~Love Goddess~*~
    Years
  • I found this quote on the offical veronica taylor website and found it interesting so I thought I wud post it lol

6) Do you think Ash and Misty are in love? Will they ever get together on the show?

I don?t think Ash would ever admit that he was in love with Misty, even if it were true. I personally don?t have any advance information on the storylines. I guess we?ll all just have to wait and see.

lol what do u guys think of that?

jade_destiny

:+:drops of blue:+:
    Years
  • Interesting. We don't know what the future holds...let's hope it's something good.

Wow, all the images of Misty in here include Ash XD. Here's one that's just Misty..

Well, I didn't say that it couldn't include something of Ash... It IS just Misty though XD...

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • The Future holds great suffering.

The future holds great suffering, war, famine... and pie. But one thing is certain (am I doubting my future seeking abilities? Unfathomable)writers almost always screw things up! @_@ (Hopefully, they won't)

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • jade_destiny said:
    Interesting. We don't know what the future holds...let's hope it's something good.

Wow, all the images of Misty in here include Ash XD. Here's one that's just Misty..

Well, I didn't say that it couldn't include something of Ash... It IS just Misty though XD...
    that is an awesome pic ^^

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • What's going on?

I'm confused. Shouldn't you guys be talking about Misty and when she's coming back and stuff like that 'cause it seems to me that this thread is more about looking at pretty Misty pictures.

Are you guys angry over one of my previous avatars?(that is if you noticed it at all).:(

And Mana-San, you helped me realize how much I like Bakura. He is a sweet character. His clothes are so DARK! His hair is so DARK! His style is so DARK! He's so DARK!:bandit:

Last edited:

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • Attention Misty Fans!!! Please Do Not Ignore!!!

ATTENTION MISTY FANS!!!

Go to https://www.kyles-world.de/_notes/engl/engaamlindex.htm
    You will find three fan-made videos in honor of Misty. The first one is the best in my opinion. The third one is not finished but hopefully, the creator will get to work(no word from him yet, but it is already good). Brilliantly made by the way! A MUST watch for any Misty fan. I didn't even know how much I missed Misty until I saw these videos. After watching, my heart had sunk to my feet. I hungered for her return! If you don't see it, YOU WILL BE SORRY! Do it NOW!!! And there are also some interesting galleries on the bottom of the page. If you don't go, you will all simply die!:dead:

By the way: You wouldn't happen to know where I could find an avatar with Misty's ruined bike on it, would you? It is a noble symbol of Ash and Misty's relationship and without it, AAML would have never come to be.:classic:

Please. Please. Feedback people! Do tell me what you think!:nervous:

Last edited:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Well, in this club, we talk about her as well as show pictures of her. All of the other character specific clubs do that too. We have had topics in here. It's been awhile since we had a new one. So, I got one right now.......

What's your favorite things about Misty?

Well, I've always liked that she can kick alot of butt in battles.Also, I always liked her cute side. She can be so cute! :classic: Plus, I really admire her beauty. :classic: She doesn't rely on big breasts to look good. Her natural beauty is really great. :classic:

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • You're Here!

Hooray! An insomniac like me!(Cause not very many people are up at 2:40 am!):D

I agree but I also like her tom-boyish attitude which was so prominent in the beginning of the series. Nowadays, she has changed. I miss the days of old where Ash was an amateur and both Ash and Misty didn't get along too well (but liked each other deep inside). And no, she doesn't need big breasts but if she did get a little bigger, I wouldn't complain.;)

By the way, did you check out the link in one of my last posts? You should if you are a true Misty fan.

Last edited:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Yep I did. I've been there before. :classic: It's a really great site with many videos. The hints pages are really great! :classic:

I've attached a really cute pic of her from last weeks episode. :classic:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • It was on last week in Japan. She was with the group at Mt.Moon.

Also, something really cool about her Azurill. It has Refresh. It can heal Pokemon with this move. :classic: I got a cool pic of it using Refresh on Pikachu.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back