• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Japan?

Japan? You were in Japan?! Do you live there? Do you speak Japanese?(Green with envy...and the sushi).

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    My gosh...this jumped 60 posts while I was on vacation...I've got to get back into things o_o;

Hey Unknown Man, welcome. You should liven this place up a bit =p

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Wow... o_O Been a while... Eh, whatever. *rolls sleeves up and dives back in*

As for if she's in the ninth movie, I'd say that it depends on what happens in the series. She has shown up again (as I predicted, so :P), but for the moment she remains somewhat of a bit character, unfortunately. So at the moment, I'd say chances are rather slim.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Is there even a 9th movie confirmed? Like TAD said, because she's a bit character, odds are she won't be in the movie. I can't think of a single bit character that's ever been in any of the movies ._.;

~Ozy~

Years
    They'll be making movies 'til the series dies, so even if it's not confirmed...

Brock had a brief appearance in P2k, but nothing worth mentioning. So it's possible she'll have a cameo, but, well, nothing major, or even remotely plot-influencing.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Unknown Man: I don't live in Japan. I can't even write in Japanese. But I do like calling her Kasumi, too. Aleast I call her by both names, unlike all of those annoying otakus.

Welcome back Chairman Kaga! It's really great to see you! Here's your $50 dollars from the other day." hands over $50 dollars"

Here's a great swimsuit pic. :D

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

So sexy.......

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Pessimism

Quite the pessimistic attitude. I wouldn't count her out. Hopefully she'll play a role (I hope...Perhaps I am a bit overly optimistic). Not that big of a role but much bigger than the role Brock played in the second movie. If you can call that a role.

~Ozy~

Years
    As things stand now, though, I'd say it's the most likely role. If the series gets mixed around again and she's put back in a major role, well, things would obviously change. But at the moment, it seems that won't happen and a cameo is what we can logically expect to get.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Rumor or Truth?

She will eventually come back. I heard that her departure was not planned by the writers. The reason for her leaving was that Satoshi Tajiri had had issues with the person whom lends her voice to Kasumi and that person decided to leave. Hopefully she'll come back and then they can bring Kasumi back.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    *pockets $50* <_<; >_>; Yeah!

Nice pic, ML, one of my favorite swimsuit scenes with her.

There are a lot of rumors about why Misty was cut from the show, but none of them have ever been confirmed...I have no idea why she left, but my best guess is that they needed May to advertise RS =/

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    She will eventually come back. I heard that her departure was not planned by the writers. The reason for her leaving was that Satoshi Tajiri had had issues with the person whom lends her voice to Kasumi and that person decided to leave. Hopefully she'll come back and then they can bring Kasumi back.

One of my friends translated something in Japanese that said that, and I think it's true. It's not just a rumor; it's actually been translated :D

You always have wonderful pictures, Misty Lover17 :) Love them all!

There are a lot of rumors about why Misty was cut from the show, but none of them have ever been confirmed...I have no idea why she left, but my best guess is that they needed May to advertise RS =/

That's a good guess, I thought that at first, too...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Thomas-san said:
    I am joining. I totally support this cause...I was gonna join when this was first made but then forgot XD
    Well, there's no time like the present, so yeah. On behalf of ~*Silent Tattsu*~, welcome to the club, Thomas-san. ^^;

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Unknown Man said:
    ATTENTION MISTY FANS!!!

Go to https://www.kyles-world.de/_notes/engl/engaamlindex.htm
    You will find three fan-made videos in honor of Misty. The first one is the best in my opinion. The third one is not finished but hopefully, the creator will get to work(no word from him yet, but it is already good). Brilliantly made by the way! A MUST watch for any Misty fan. I didn't even know how much I missed Misty until I saw these videos. After watching, my heart had sunk to my feet. I hungered for her return! If you don't see it, YOU WILL BE SORRY! Do it NOW!!! And there are also some interesting galleries on the bottom of the page. If you don't go, you will all simply die!:dead:

I'm so glad you mentioned this site! I also love the 1st video...The way the images are placed with the music...and man, what a beautiful song! :P
    The first video's boasts almost all the best pokeshippy scenes in the series (so far). :D
    I also agree that misty left to give room for May - whose role was to introduce the new games as well as the concept of Pokemon Contests. :) But if it's true that Kasumi's voice actress had a disagreement with Satoshi Tajiri, the writers, or whoever, I hope she comes back.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Advertising's Cruelty

Response to Chairman Kaga's Last Post:I hope that May was NOT a marketing tool. The audacity of advertisement and the writers to let Misty go like that. RS would have sold well without making Misty leave. But then again, without her departure, we would not have realized how much we love Misty. As the saying goes, " You don't know what you have until you've lost it"...I think that's how it goes.:\

Ah yes, the good old days. One of my favorite pictures. Ash has caught his first pokemon and has made a new friend. This young amateur is on the road to victory. Not only towards victory as a Pokemon master, but towards victory in life. That's right Ash, now is the time to dance!:classic:

Last edited:

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Who are the other two?

Well...I recognize Misty but not the other girls. Is the girl on the right the gym leader with a Miltank? I think so. Couldn't say who the girl on the left is though.:\ Hmmmm.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Genetic Wonder.

It's funny how Misty's sisters all have different colored hair. Misty is obviously the tomboy. Not that she can't be good looking.:bandit:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back