• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
mistywishmaker said:
^I agree XD

Why do you think the creators of Pokemon decided to cut Misty out of the series and replace her with May?

Err... They didn't decide to do it, they were forced to when the main writer, Satoshi Tajiri, had some issue's with Misty's voice actor.

But if that weren't the case, I'd say the writers were just mad and crazy, otherwise they'd never replace Misty. ;)
What do u mean Satoshi Tajiri had issues with the voice actress? Do u know what what the issues were mistywishmaker?

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
Years
Wha??? Dang toast!

Chairman Kaga said:
Bah...

Pokemon didn't have adequate fanservice. Every other anime was doing it, so they thought they should too =/
What? I don't understand what you mean Chairman Kaga. How's a lack of fan-service the cause of Misty's absence?

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
Years
Hey every i drew it no one else did yhey cut some part of it since it is a A4 size scanner other wise u could see my signature on it I hav done many more will post in a few days :11: Ikno that it is pretty imposible 2 draw by hand OK next time i will put my sign on it with my real name :11:
Heh Lonelytrainer247 a nice advice dont be lonely i also dont hav a scanner heck i dont even hav a computer but will on my birthday so go 2 ur nearest cafe and scan ur drawins :11:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
WTF! Who are you and what are you? *reads non-opening attachment name* O__O;Who drew that pic, and why? Eh... *dies three times before saying...*
ISN'T THIS A LITTLE TOO WEIRD A PICTURE? *and dies again*

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
Years
Big!!!=Hot!!!

Chairman Kaga said:
Oh, I don't know, you're the one in the club who knows about big anime breats. You should know what I'm talking about...
No, I don't know what you're talking about. Would you care to explain?

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
LonelyTrainer247 said:
What do u mean Satoshi Tajiri had issues with the voice actress? Do u know what what the issues were mistywishmaker?

If the main writer had issues, then I don't think they'd publicly announce it, but if I find out, I'll tell ya. :)

Okay, another topic to keep this going?

What color hair should Misty have if it was not orange?

Hmm... I'm thinking light brown. Or maybe black.... nah... maybe dark red? :D

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Dark, shiny red, with hints of brown in it. ^_^; That'd be perfect.

Looks like everyone's going for the brown side, but anyway, brown and orange don't have too much of a difference, and one guy kept calling her Red for some reason in the anime. Maybe the designers wanted her to be a redhead, then accidentally turned her orange. *dies*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
i think it should be a redish brownish hair color, like brown but with a red tint to it, heres a picture of what im taliking about i tried to find a better picture but couldnt (and since im a red head like misty i dont know if i should keep my red head like misty or dye it that color)

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
Years
Hey dont u kno Misty is a red head even if u want they cant change i dont draw 4 fun a idea wich gives me everythin i want I draw them. Considerin Misty's Hair i say she is a red head u cant change it :11:
Mistyandash.jpg

I will give a smaler version :11:
ashandmisty.jpg
:11:
Here is a question 2 for the pic .Why do u think Misty likes Ash since no other girl falls 4 Ash why only Misty likes him? :11:

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2006
If her hair wasn't orange? Wow, maybe a little bit darker red or brown. I did 3 pictures of her with dark red, brown and blonde. People who visit Serebii have seen then and I'd show them but their on my other computer that is going into repain and might have to delete all the files! :( ahh well, they weren't goo anyway XD

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
^Ooooh, I'd love to have seen it :)

I guess we all agree that if she wasn't orange haired, it'd be something darker :D Well, I still think the old red-head Misty looks better than anything else :)

Great picture, A-one! :D

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
Years
Thanx 4 the comps hey i try my best 2 do good :11: My colege will be startin soon so i will try 2 post all that i hav drawn in the next few days .
Plz anser the below qoestion 4 me i need it 4 my next pic :11:
Do u kno how a MISTLETOE looks like?
I need the mistletoe 4 my next pic it is a christmas special of Misty :11: Let u all in on a secret the gown and the shirt Misty and Pikachu r wearin r made by sparkle pens :11:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
That's why they're sparkly..

Eh, you can search for Mistletoe in Google Images, but I think its a green leaf thing with cherries in it or something. Since I don't know what it is, keeps me under risk that I may just be standing under one without knowing. *dies of nervousness*

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
Years
Hey no problem can any1 draw me a misletoe and show me i want it 4 Misty in A christmas special dont worry no one is kissin her :11: Maybe u guys will after i show u all the pic :laugh: :11: *Bulbasaur laffin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back