• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    All right now! I'm going to post something I've already posted twice here, but don't mine posting again! It's my fanart of Mermaid Misty, swimming underwater, surrounded by all her favorite Water Pok?mon. I'd really like to hear all your comments on how she looks! Here's Mermaid Misty!

MistyMermaid.jpg

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    I like Misty, and when they took her off the show and put in Haruka... I cried. I really did. I would be honored to join this club.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Welcome Hikaru-chan ^_^

May-bashing isn't all that bad in small amounts, CyberRaichu. Keep your comments discreet and cleverly worded and it won't be so obvious.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Lol, that's what I try to do XDD

Here's a gift for Carina! XDD Now...where is the talented Carina hiding?

mistycarinagiftfinalwtears.jpg

Err... I spent a long time on it, even though it looks fairly simple. I just couldn't get her expression right. V___V;;

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    A-one, your Ash and Misty picture is so cute! She's got a beautiful dress on and woah, Ash in a white suit! Ok, where's the drooling smiley icon?

Sunfloraazumarril, I've seen that pic before and I wanna say again that it's adorable! :D

mistywishmaker said:
    ^Lol, that's what I try to do XDD

Here's a gift for Carina! XDD Now...where is the talented Carina hiding?

mistycarinagiftfinalwtears.jpg

Err... I spent a long time on it, even though it looks fairly simple. I just couldn't get her expression right. V___V;;

ARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Compared to you, my 'talent' stinks!
    That looks beautiful mistywishmaker!! :P What more can I say?
    Thankyou so much Sis!
    You don't know how much I love the colours you used...I can never say no to a sunset! And Misty's crying... :( But she's smiling too...She looks like she's reminiscing good times with Ash :classic: I reckon her expression is perfect. I swear, you're a fantastic artist. ^__^

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Hm? Who drew that? *knows anyways* WHOEVER DREW THAT PICTURE OF MISTY IS AN AWESOME GENIUS AND DOESN'T KNOW IT! *dies*

Now we're name chooing?

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Mistywishmaker the Genius! *raises flag*
    It's such a sad pic...I wanna smack Ash and tell him to come back to her! ;)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Eh, I still hate May, and I've watched Advance. Oh well..

So eh, what do we do now? Hm.. lets pretend a convo with Misty!!

Lance: WTF!! YOU'RE MISTY!!
    Misty: Uh.. hi?
    Lance: OMG!! YOU'RE MISTY!!
    Misty: Yeah, I'm Misty, now say something else!
    Lance: OMFG! ITS REALLY YOU, YOU'RE MISTY!
    Misty: *Hits Lance with hammer* STFU!! I wonder when people will stop doing that every time they see me...

*dies*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back