• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Most everyone at my schools have known about the AYB legend, so they get what I'm saying. They're cool like that. It's when you get into Jumpjet Wobbles that they start looking at you.

~Ozy~

Years
No, it's an odd thing from a C&C modding community. Goes something like this:

Jumpjet wobbles=0.1
Value of 0 stop wobbles?
NO! VALUE OF 0 MEANS DIVIDE BY 0! CRASH!
How many wobbles would you like?
YOU MUST HAVE WOBBLES! I KILL YOU!

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
well nice picture tatts

YA! that pic was cool and thanks for showing us that!
Well! let's have a look at this one too:
http://welovekasumi.hp.infoseek.co.jp/illust/kasumi/kasuo92.jpg
It looks like this:
kasu092.jpg

~Ozy~

Years
Hmmmm...I'm not sure what to think on the one hand it's amazingly cute, on the other hand, I don't think it suits her personality all that well. In case you haven't guessed, I'm a large supporter of of good charictarazation in pics and writing.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Ooh, I especially like the sugimori pic, he always draws Misty a bit different than the regular animators...

My picture has been colored, but it needs to be colored even more! It turns out my scanner is brutally honest when it comes to where I haven't pressed down hard enough @_@

And my picture as a whole isn't exactly the quality I wanted it to be, but hey, I just consider this one a rough sketch...I need to teach myself about value, shading, and poses more before it gets better x_x;;

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
Very nice piccy, Tatts, although I cannot help but question what Pikachu's overall intentions are.

I knew someone would make a perverted comment on my Pic O_______o *lol*
Nah, i know somebody could see it in that way, but trust me, Pikachu is meant to be Ash's pikachu, and he's just giving Misty a affectionate hug ^.^

Thanks for the comment Hikaru =D ML, your pic 'Pika Owned' pic is hilarious ;p
I have some new piccies guys! Most of these i found today.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Aww, I loved it when Misty used to have black hair and a leather jacket...I have that manga lying around somewhere in my room :P

Oh, and since your inbox was full, I'll just tell you here that I got msn messenger today, tatts! ^_^;; *points to msn messenger logo under joined date/age/reputation*

~Ozy~

Years
I never got a chance to read the manga, sadly. Now I'm trying to hunt down scans or anywhere I can order it.

I love the first pic, Tatts, it's great. We need to see more of Ash and Misty in traditional dress. *cosplay idea* Oh, and about the pervertedness, don't blame me! I was fairly straight-laced until I met a few of my current friends.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Well...it's not the manga they produce today, just a really small one that they made probably 6 or 7 years ago...I haven't ever been able to read the actual manga that they make today either ;_;

Oh, and I'm done with my drawing I think...when should I post it?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
All the pictures that have been posted are great! I got those pictures from the IGN Pokemon forums. They have a lot of Misty fanboys. :cool: Thanks! :cool:

I got many scans from the comic that I found on the internet. This manga has many funny moments. Like, when Ash battles Misty for his second badge, she comes out in a rather revealing swimsuit.:cool: Then Ash stares at her "features" while she explains the rules. Then she hits him with a Shellder! :laugh: Here are some scans from it.

You can post your picture whenever your ready. I would like to see it!:cool:

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Wow, they really edited the bathing suit and her outfit for the american version o_O;; She's almost a bit disturbing in some of those, I mean to say that wearing a two-piece bathing suit or short shorts is one thing, but the artists took her wayyyy out of the range of tastefulness in some of those o_o;; *rubs mind's eye until wholesome version of Misty returns*

~Ozy~

Years
My experience with some manga artists is that many of the female characters tend to wind up looking like a middle-aged man's hentai fantasy. But I agree, that's way beyond suggestive, way beyond anything I really want to see of her.

Megasupercoolcoolguy

Darkness Has Brought Calm
Years
i liked the first picture though it was cute but yeah, the others were a bit...you know...non...good(for the mind).
and its so funny how they edit tiny little bits that i reckon are a bit irrelevant like the first picture and the second picture its really funny seeing how the editing people are trying to "protect" us by making her breast about 1/8 of an inch smaller and her shorts about 1/2 inch longer *weak chuckle*
(by the way dont try to imagine my chuckle its amazingly unique yet very evil sounding and ive been told that it sounds really hot)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Yeah, Misty should never be made into hentai, even though that was borderline, it was way too far. Misty's no skank after all x_x;;

And now's as good a time as any to post my first pic: first a rough sketch of it, then it colored in! It's not that good, but remember, I rarely ever draw! I'll be better with practice...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back