• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I like the clothing on her, and the body structure is good, as are the backgrounds. If you were to really work on anything I'd recommend facial structure.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Yes, I'm TERRIBLE at facial structures...I can design a perfect anime girl off the top of my head, but when it comes to characters that already exist I just can't get them exactly right...I just wish I could somehow deduce how to perfectly make her face every time...I'm going to need to experiment.

~Ozy~

Years
It seems to me that the trouble is right where the face slopes toward the chin. Maybe you should try drawing the entire head from an angle so you only have to draw one bit of it and from that angle it seems it would be more of a curve.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
That picture's great! You did it nicely! :) I got another picture! This part should be really familiar!:cool:

image155.jpg

I havn't seen this episode in a long time. :(

~Ozy~

Years
One of my favorite scenes of all time, and the one to me that suggests that maybe Ash actually understood what romance was before TOI arc.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep! He's holding her by the waist, which is a rather sensual place to hold a woman. I know she was really surprized when she suddenly was floating in the air then dropped to the ground. She was also really worried about him too. When they got to the Pokemon Tower again, she was really hurt when she saw the scene. But then Ash wakes up. She then wipes the tears off her eyes and then smiles and blushes. :cool: That's one of the best hints. Also, earlier in the episode, when the gang gets lost in fog, Ash and Misty hold hands. :cool: That's cute. I wish Cartoon Network would air this episode. They always skip it. I havn't seen this episode in a very long time. I also wish that the pictures would work at Ash and Misty's Love. The pictures where working mouths ago,but for some odd reason now,they aren't. :'( They had lots of nice pictures from the beginning of the series to the episode with the ghost Ninetales.[they never updated it to the more current episodes] I wish there was a way to find and get the episode. It's hard finding episodes of Pokemon on video and DVD.

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
If you're looking for pokemon eps, you should try www.Amazon.com. They have tons! And if you buy them used, you can get them really cheap. In fact, I just bought a Jhoto league tape from their for about two dollars (five with shipping). And if you go to www.Barnesandnoble.com , and you click on the details of each tape (or DVD if you prefer), it'll even tell you what episodes are on any given collection. Very handy. :)

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
cool pictures!

Everybody's pcture was very nice[as misty was there!] and as for the episode pokemon battle tower; i just saw it yesterday! as the channels here keep on repeating some episodes till new episode is made!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Here's a list of the episodes they never have shown on Cartoon Network. All of them are from the Kanto saga with short descreptions by me. [banned episodes exclued with the exeption of Beauty and the Beach,which was aired as a lost episode on Kids WB]

18:Beauty and the Beach:Misty in a hot swimsuit and James being goofy

23: Tower of Terror: The one where Ash "dies"

43: March of the Exeggutor Squad: Misty in her Goldeen outfit:cool:

45: The Song of Jigglypuff: Jigglypuff's first appearence and Team Rocket sings

51: Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden: Bulbasaur decides not to evolve

54: Case of the K-9 Capers: Team Rocket uses voice changers to get Growlithes

65: Holiday Hi-Jynx: Christmas episode and the first appearence of the infamous Pokemon Jynx

All of these episodes I haven't seen in a long time.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
ujjwalpokemon said:
YA! i have myself seen these episodes from cartoon network too!

I live in USA. I'm talking about Cartoon Network USA. They have never shown these episodes. Plus, Cartoon Network USA has never shown Beauty and the Beach on there. Or Holiday Hi-Jynx for that matter.

Yay! More nice pictures!:cool:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Bah, I hate not having cartoon network...I don't get to see any of the good anime on there. The extent of my real anime knowledge comes from watching ten minutes of InuYasha on mute in a hotel room =/ I miss the first-season episodes of pokemon, but even if I did have CN aren't they on during primetime? That'd mean that people would be watching other stuff on tv, and I need absolute privacy to watch pokemon...

~Ozy~

Years
Eh, I don't have access to CN either, so don't feel bad. But fortunately I found a place that has most of the first season on VHS for $5.00. Happy.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Yeah...I also wish I could just download them somewhere. I haven't seen some of my favorites like Pokemon Fashion Flash and Bye Bye Butterfree in years... (and haven't seen Tentacool and Tentacruel at all! -_-;; )

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I taped Tentacool and Tentacruel. :cool: It is a great episode! It had a really nice close up of Misty's eyes. They are really pretty. They're aquamarine I believe. Also, Misty kicks alot of butt in this episode! :cool:

I got the fifth intro attatched. If you look closely, you can see a certain Human-shaped Pokemon in one of the parts. Of course, this is the last intro with Misty in it[for now,hopefuly]. It's a great intro! I got the song,too. Of course, that one part in the intro where Misty's sad, I want to give her a hug. :(

Last edited:

~Ozy~

Years
Fashion Flash is a great eppy. I don't know so much about Bye Bye Butterfreee, I never really liked that episode except for the Team rocket chopper and the little scene where it flashes between TR and Pikachu.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I used to think it was cute when I was a kid :P

But I haven't seen it in so long that I have no idea what to think about it now *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back