• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
He does at that. But still, Butterfree annoys me and I didn't likr that it focused on him so much.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yeah! Butterfree kicked butt and got the girl. Then they left and had babies. Misty kicked some butt in this episode. She helped Butterfree out! :D

And now, for something competly different............

jamesnasty.gif

Darn you James! You just had to come out like that and get this episode banned! :P

~Ozy~

Years
I can't see it, but I assume it's the Big Banned Bouncy Bosoms. I need to see that episode, that I do. It seems amusing, plus we get to see Ash shirtless (although still jacketed).

Anyway, when I saw the Butterfree eppy, I was in6th grade I think, and a complete dork. I was still outing my love of Pokemon, and so I never got close enough to the females to identify with the rejection in said episode.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Eh, the rejection in that episode has nothing to do with the females...it's actually the females doing the rejecting :P Just kinda reminds me of my love life, no matter how amazing something I do is it's never enough for anyone to even notice me, and I'd have to save their life or something that extreme before they'd even give me a chance...

And I hate the fact that James got Beauty and the Beach banned in the U.S...it's such an awesome episode and I only ever got to see it once (they only ever aired it twice, didn't they?) -_-;;

Megasupercoolcoolguy

Darkness Has Brought Calm
Years
yeah WHY did they do that? i mean, i love that episode! of course they had to do something to ruin it!?!!?!? its like anything that lots of people like gets ruined at the last possible moment like that chocolatte icecream....
anyway that james thing didnt make sense how did he even you know, change?

I mean, its a children's TV show for god's sake
i could just imagine the guys making that episode::

dude:(does a really girly version of that mr burns thing jumping up and down(you know that finger thing except more lively))I feel SILLY today!!
dude2:oooooooh me too!! what are we gonna do?
dude: I know! we can completely screw up a pokemon episode that was meant to be good!
dude2: ooooooooh sounds fun!!!

(and kills the episode)

Last edited:

~Ozy~

Years
Well, Holiday at Acoulpoco was the original episode title, and you must understand that while marketed to children, the show itself was meant for a wide range of audiences in Japan. Anyway, that particular episode contains several rather...kinky moments. In addition to the bodysuit, there's the ine that cannot be translated and a SEVERE Eldershipping hint, plus Delia winning a swimsuit competition.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Delia in a swimsuit? Was that edited out of the American version? I don't remember it >_<;; And what was the line that couldn't be translated? o_O

~Ozy~

Years
First, the original was pretty much banned, then re-released severly edited (including the entire competition) as "Beauty at the Beach." Anywaay, yes, Delia wins a swimsuit competition and the Eldershipping hint is thus: At the end of the episode, Professor Oak takes Delia back to their hotel room to "put the trophy away." And anyway, there are several version of said line, the most commonly accepted (in my knowledge) being:
Misty: JAMES!?!?
Misty: He looks better in a bikini than I do!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I must say, that's one of the goofyest things James has done in the entire series. If he didn't come out in that outfit, this episode would have been on back in the syndacated days. Of course, you can guess one of the reasons I wanted to see this episode again. Misty looked rather hot in her swimsuit. She was pretty cute in this episode too. There was also some cute Ash and Misty hints in this episode too. Like, when the old guy is looking at Misty, she hides right behind Ash. :cool: Then a little bit later, Ash hides behind Misty and touches her on her shoulders.:cool: It is great to see an episode where they stop and have a day at the beach. It would be great to see more episodes like that. Plus, it would be a great opportunity for some really cute AAML moments. Like for example, it's sunset, and Ash and Misty sit down by each other, hand in hand, watching the sun set. Then eventualy, they stare into each others eyes for a long while. They then come closer to come in for a kiss. :cool:

Last edited:

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
Thanks I got it from this sites collection :D

And I think I'll use the Horsea and Misty one , 'tis cool ^.^

I'll post up afew pics I found of Misty :D Including one where she's in Pokemon Advanced. The Japanese name for the episode she appears in once again is : Enter Misty ! Togepi and the Kingdom of Illusion ! I'm trying to download it now ( as my ma forgot to pay the Sky Bill and so I might miss it ?_? ).

Also I found a cool pic of Misty with Togepi and a Manga piccy :D

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Oh hey Misty's brother! I'm Misty's lover...err...Chairman Kaga, actually. Welcome to our little club, it appears you'll fit right in =P

*sigh* I really need to improve my sketching skills before I attempt another drawing...once I get it down I'll be able to to it perfectly, but for now I just need to experiment...copying faces is incredibly hard, but I want to get another pic done >_<;;

~Ozy~

Years
Welcome to the club, MB. It seems you'll work well here.

A beach eppy would rock, I agree. There would be so many sweet little AAML moments/hints. They need to do another.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Yeah, now would be the perfect time for another beach episode...in Japan they're about at Lilycove, right? They have good beaches there, and I doubt they're going to want to go to the beach in a place called Mossdeep o_O;; Bah, it wouldn't be as good though, Misty wouldn't be there, just May (or Unmentionable-M as I'll probably call her from now on) -_-;;

~Ozy~

Years
But it would be funny to see Ash just walk away when she tries to hide behind him from some desperate old man. Oh, and May (as I consider her) is "Miss Jailbait 2004."

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
Well I dunno , Mossdeep City could work. It doesn't look that bad in the game and they usually make the Citys in the anime 10 times better then they are in the game so you never know. But I heard somewhere that she only comes back for two episodes then goes again *cries* I hope she sticks around though ^.^

Hey ... this is gonna sound SO corny but ... anyone here ever considered doing a petition to get Misty back and sending it to whoever you'd have to send it to o.O

And as for it being hard to copy faces , your right it is. The hardest one I've ever drawn was Heero Yuy ... he has annoying hair o.O I might try and do a Misty piccy actually , if I do I'll post it here.

So what else do we do here ? *hears someone* *cough*gotowaragainstthemayfanclub*cough*

Who said that ?

>_>

<_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back