• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Oh Lordy, that's a good picture. Anyway, the issue with Mossdeep is the fact that it's fairly beachless. It's more of a mangrove area, rather swampy around the edges.

MB, you're right, unfortunately, she only comes back for 2 episodes in AG. But I remain convinced she'll be back eventually.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Yeah, Mossdeep did always seem swampy to me, hence the word 'moss' in its name :P So our best hope for a second Misty appearance is on the beaches of Lilycove! I've got my fingers crossed...

~Ozy~

Years
That would rock. But my bet would for another AG episode would be in Sootopolis. There's another Water-type leader there, which she could identify with and...Yeah, Sootopolis is my favorite city so it could just be wwishful thinking, but...

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Thanks! Here's another really cute one!

oil.JPG

:cool:

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
Nice piccys , I might try drawing a Misty pic today ^.^ If I do I'll get a shot of it on my digicam ( as I have no scanner at the moment ?_? ).

Anyway I was talking with Chairman Kaga last night and he seems to think doing a petition would be an interesting idea. We just need someone who knows how to set up an online petition ... Any takers ???

Then once thats set up all the people in this club could sign it and we could spread the word to Misty Fan sites and get the people there to sign it and ... well you get the basic idea ^^"

Oh and incase your wondering I'm on about my idea for a Petition to bring Misty back XD

Anyways I should be getting my RP up and running today. If I do manage to I'll post in here that I have ^.^

I'll also include another Misty piccys ... They're screens from a couple of the episodes. I thought the pic with Brock in was funny XD

Megasupercoolcoolguy

Darkness Has Brought Calm
Years
i heard some guy say before they got their misty pictures off serebii. how? i mean you can't right click there

back on topic i think there should be more "casual episodes" where they just have fun but i think AAML should be like, you know kept in the level of just hints?(i dont know it seems better to me for some reason) maybe because they might lose viewers? or to maybe let the imagination of the viewers run free?

by the way drawing misty is hard-butt (i cant say donkey). I drew like 100 just now and they were all mediocre except for one of them, and then even that the eyes were not good. eyes are hard to draw...

PS and yeah, AAML, misty is still there, just normal people can't see her, shes like always there, net time when you watch pokemon just smack you head against the wall about 50 times in 1 minute you might see a faint outline of her

PPS yeah, I don't mind AAML as long as misty comes back otherwise ash will be stuck loving himself (or may but i don't think it would be as fun it would be sweeter but not as cute as misty...)

Last edited:

Megasupercoolcoolguy

Darkness Has Brought Calm
Years
any tips on drawing eyes? anyone? any tips at all for drawing characters like misty? i can copy a picture of misty that would look about the same, but i CANT draw one out of the blue because
1. i dont think of drawing misty very often i prefer making stories
2. not skillful enough
3. just can't seem to make it work

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
The eyes are the hardest part...it's impossible to get her like she's looking straight at me, only off in the distance...

Last edited:

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
Hey guys figured I'd let you know : I may not be overly active for the rest of this month. The phone company my parents are with have oh so kindly decided they are going to switch us over to incoming calls only for the rest of the month ( cause of our small phone bill ?_? ).

But I'll try and get on every saturday ^.^ Keep lovin' Misty people XD

Oh and as for Misty being hard to draw , if you really put your mind to it and try hard its easy ^^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
What a corrupt phone company, charging you for incoming calls because you don't make any outgoing ones...there's gotta be a law against that or something. Well if you can't switch to AT&T or MCI or something then I guess I'll cya on saturdays then! I sure do hope this gets resolved, it stinks to lose such a great member of the club so early on...

~Ozy~

Years
Yeah, good luck with that situation. Hope to see you on Saturdays, then, and fight the power!

On a diffrent not, has anyone noticed the eerie resemblances (both physical and in personality) between Misty and Kasumi of the DOA series?

~Ozy~

Years
DOA is the Dead or Alive series of games. Here's a pic of Kasumi.

kasumi.jpg

Sorry if it's a little hard to make out, it was the only desent one I could find. People sem to have a fascination with drawing her naked.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I suppose she might look a little something like that if Misty was more realistic-looking, but that Kasumi looks way too old to be anything like Misty IMO...she's actually a bit creepy-looking o_O;;

~Ozy~

Years
According to her bio, she's 17. But tht's something similar to what I could see Misty becoming, aside from the whole ninja aspect.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I did it! I got Misty to look at me in a pic, I don't know how but I did! XD

This pic is just a basic sketch, nothing fancy...I'll repost it on the next page once somebody else replies here.

And, in honor of this being the 500th post in the Misty club, here it is! :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back