• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • Aww, you posted my fanart in the club, ML =D I still love my cake misty, even though her face is very poorly drawn.....I promise the next time I post fanart it's going to be a lot better and more realistic XD

I wish I could get someone to photoshop colors onto it, it would look much better with the cake being pink and white like I imagined =p

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^I'd do it if I had photoshop... I have old paintshop, which I only know how to color pictures directly drawn on the computer ;___; You're fanart is awesome! =D You can always color it with color pencils ;)

jade_destiny

:+:drops of blue:+:
    Years
  • LonelyTrainer247 said:
    that pic of misty is really kewl jade destiny! really cute, where did u get that pic?
    Thanks. I got it from this site: http://michikusa.main.jp

Misty Lover17 said:
    Yep she is. :D [gives Misty a big hug]

Here's the last birthday pic that I have yet to show

birthdaybanner1oi.jpg

xsweet_peax made this beautiful pic. I love how it shows her beautiful eyes. Plus, the pics are cool. I love the phase that's on it, too. :classic:
    =] I like the eyes too. The color is so nice...and the phrase IS cool... Hmmmm....this xsweet_peax must be quite smart for thinking up something like that.....XDDDD ehehhehe jk

http://hoshieru.fc2web.com/picture/g-rak5.jpg[/img135]
    aaaaawwwwww! SO KAWAIIII!! She looks so nice with her hair down.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    i would always go with ash because although tracey and misty have their moments together ash and misty had longer moments since they known each other longer, gary and misty dont really talk so i dont think they are good for each other, richie and misty probalby only like each other as friends and seem as if they do communicate good but they dont blush like misty and ash do....and brock misty....::trying to picture that::...::hour later:: ok i dont think they should be together.....for ur info. people i am just doing my opinon u dont have to agree with me but this is what i think so...dont hate me for posting this :\

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Hi!

lol! No one's hating you! :D

My answer is...

Richie? He's a nice guy and clever too. He has all the things that Misty teases Ash for not having ;) e.g Brains, Sensitivity, being Gentleman-like. But there's one thing he lacks - Ash's charming dopiness that Misty has fallen for. lol

Gary? It seems as if Misty really hated him...but other than that, Gary has always been "a friend of a friend" to her.

Tracey? He's a friendly dude who's always willing to help out and stuff (Daisy loves taking advantage of that! lol)...I can't help but see him as a big brother to Misty and Ash. And y'know, the fact that there are no hints between Misty and Tracey anyway.

Brock? This guy is far more interested in older girls. Misty and Ash are just like the siblings he has back at home, who he has to look after and take care of (unless there's a pretty girl around!). This is a definite no-no and no-way-jos? to me. :\

Disclaimer: All the above is IMO :classic:

Hope you all like this...^_^;;; My eyes hurt from the pixel-by-pixel stuff. Aow! It's 3am. I better sleep.
    mistpixed3.gif

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    i know that part is so cute, i wish my eyes were like mistys but their not, but at least im a red head like misty hehe :classic:

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    *knocks on club door*(feels like he is the most unoriginal human in the world) :nervous: Hi i'd like to join this club.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Hey, welcome, BlackQuill, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here =D You're not being unoriginal; a straightforward introduction is usually best =p

Is that your own art? Either way, it's well-drawn ^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Thanks Chairman Kaga, and bout the fun part, i know it will be so:D
    Oh and bout the pic, yes, it is one of my own, thx for the compliment, srry for not saying anything bout it but i didn't even know it was atached( learning sumthin everyday).

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Heh...not only do we have every single Misty pic on the net between us, but most of us are talented at art...I'm so depressed, I have neither good pics nor good art to share XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back