• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
Yay! Welcome Lancelite and Maxman! :P

A-One, I've never seen a skateboarding Misty before! :D You did a great job! Really awesome pose and action.

Guest123_x1

Kylie-chan said:
...not an appropriate topic o_O A member was just banned today for inappropriate discussion, so don't start~ I don't want any of you guys banned. x.o;

Kaga, art forum people often tend to be mean. ;-; I bet it's good, knowing you. X3 Perfectionism~
I'm sorry if I brought up an inflammatory topic. I was just making reference to history.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I think she was talking to Program Zero, ottermi...he was bragging on his quintuple-D anime girl <_<;

Interesting pic, A-One, you did well. I never imagined Misty would get along with Gastlies, but apparently she does =p

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
I thought I posted this~? o_O Oh yeah, my computer crashed then. x_x

Once a member, always a member, Lance [unless you leave the clubbie on purpose, and then boo to you >O]~! ^_________^

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Meh I never left, the world would turn inside out and all sides down the day I turn into a Non-Misty...cal fan. =]

So eh.. what are we discussing? How about a new topic..?

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
Years
So many new Misty art which're so kawaii especially your fanart Carina!
And thanx everyone for saying that about my Togepi ^^
If I could spend day with Misty I would go to the Pokemon world with her

Guest123_x1

Wouldn't that be fun~? :3 I used to dream I was part of Ash's group. X3

I've had dreams like that many and many times (though I've split once they've reached Hoenn)

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
Years
I am workin on another pic now will post in a few days i never tot it come so big it ie only a long paper size .
misty37.jpg
:11:
I agree it wuld be fun but it wuld be more fun 2 create ur own group :11:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
o_o; Dreams and groups? All I'd ever dream would be going alone with just ONE person, not another. They say three's a crowd anyway.

Ehh, then again, Misty won't be a bad partner in my journey, she'd probably fall in love with me =] *gets hit by frying pans, shoes and a punch from Ash* oww..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back