• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
  • Welcome, Anime_girl78! =D :)

@CClair: Haha, I just don't feel like Satoshi Tajiri is going to continue with the group any longer. Maybe it's just me, but I have a pretty strong feeling that Ash won't be in the D/P generation, as much as I'd like for him to be.

...and that's such a cute idea! =D I GOTTA play the kissdoll game when you finish =D I love the Misty pose, and you did it in MSPaint! =D

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Double post ^^

I'm also alright with Hikari/Pearl travelling with Satoshi/Ash, I just hope Kasumi/Misty will come back too!

PokemonElite said:
    A new Pokemon series, called Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (same as the games), will air in Japan this Fall. The series will feature the female character from the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl games as the main character in the series.

w00t. Can't wait. Maybe this will give some clues to Misty

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • They'll bring Misty back if they know what's good for them. I mean, come on, they were intense friends. Even Brock came back. Surely that means Misty will *eventually* make her return...

Or maybe I'm dreaming. Either way...

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Ash and Misty were meant for each other! Ash CANT b removed 'cos he's the main character! Brock... I wish he wasn't there, I wished Misty was the one who ahd came back. I have no problem with Pearl travelling, as I ahve stated, but I hope May, Max will stay and Misty will go too. But that will be a big group.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • I'd love it if she could come back to travel.^_^

Got another cute pic.

Misty looks so cute!^_^

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^Aww~~! ML17, you always have the classic Misty images XD She's so cute! =3

Ash and Misty were meant for each other! Ash CANT b removed 'cos he's the main character! Brock... I wish he wasn't there, I wished Misty was the one who ahd came back.

Everyone says that is isn't possible for the writer to remove Ash, just because he's the main character. I'd agree, if I hadn't read an interview Tajiri-sensei had somewhere in which he stated something about a "fresh start." From how I see things, he wants to start with a new group, new plot, new villians.

I hope Misty is able to show up for his Battle Frontier Finals. :)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I did a new oekaki that took me 3 days

The reason I did Buoysel is because I
    REAALLLLLLY!!!!
    want Misty to get one. I dont know why, I just do. Besides, she'd look so cool with it.
    If anyone says Misty'd be better off with a Tamanta, I'll give 'em the mallet. Seriously, if they stick Misty with a Tamanta, I will KILL the writers!

mistywishmaker

Years
  • Thanks!^_^ By the way, I checked out The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It's really great! Haruhi is a cutie.<3

Isn't she??? <3 Her personality is strong like Misty's. And she's the boss of the men. Like Misty was :D I love her so much <3 Ah, and another wonderful Miyabi-sensei image! =D Awww.... Imagining Misty sleeping on the sea while riding a Lapras in the night is something that melts my heart. <3

@ CClair: BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely gorgeous. I haven't seen you do a more beautiful oekaki for Misty. The background is so pretty <3 And I want Misty to have a Buoysel, too! I originally wanted Misty to have a Manafi... but... since a certain someone *ahemMayahem* got all mushy with a Manafi, then I want Misty to have a Buoysel =D

Errr... Misty with pink hair, doodled in MSPaint out of sheer boredom =___=

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back