• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Why do you think they were murdered? This is POKEMON for crying out loud. Maybe Misty's parents are busy somewhere else and they visit the gym off camera.

The flashback in "Cerulean Blues" puts holes in your theory, though. I mean, the entire flashback had her being rescued and comforted by her siblings, with no appearance of her parents. I mean, what kind of parents would NOT notice their baby daughter being spit out by a Gyarados?

Also, as for Murder not being in Pokemon, considering how they had Team Rocket murdering Marowak in Lavendar Town, as well as the fact that they showed some onscreen deaths in "Pokemon The First Movie", whose to say that they wouldn't have that?

BTW, the murderer of her parents is also a high ranking officer of Team Rocket who defected from an army.

And Disney would sue the pants off Pokemon.

Heh, kinda surprised that they didn't try to sue Pokemon for "The Misty Mermaid" among other things, since it WAS based off of the Little Mermaid. Heck, the scene where Meowth was being spoken through like a puppet by the Tentacool was also similar to a scene in "Independence day" where Dr. Ooken was killed and the alien used his body as a puppet voicing it's thoughts.

I kind of meant the music too.

err, maybe some orchestrated music, similar to the Manaphy movie?

Nickstr, I'm still waiting for them.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • The flashback in "Cerulean Blues" puts holes in your theory, though. I mean, the entire flashback had her being rescued and comforted by her siblings, with no appearance of her parents. I mean, what kind of parents would NOT notice their baby daughter being spit out by a Gyarados?

Maybe they were baby-sitting for her. I've been left alone with my sisters loads of times.

Heh, kinda surprised that they didn't try to sue Pokemon for "The Misty Mermaid" among other things, since it WAS based off of the Little Mermaid. Heck, the scene where Meowth was being spoken through like a puppet by the Tentacool was also similar to a scene in "Independence day" where Dr. Ooken was killed and the alien used his body as a puppet voicing it's thoughts.

There's a difference between having even a cameo of a Disney character and doing references. Did you even see what Japan had to do with Hiroki in the lastest dub aired Pokemon episode and that's not even as bad as an actual video clip would've been.

Man where are the other members! There used to be so many here! Now it's just Weedle, Nickstr, Kasumi, and Sirboulevard and myself.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Maybe they were baby-sitting for her. I've been left alone with my sisters loads of times.

Err... were any of these times near a beach, by any chance? I mean, I can understand if it was, like, a Shopping mall, an office building, or some other large area in a city, but A beach, especially a regular one that wasn't even a public owned one, seems a tad bit unrealistic. Besides, why couldn't they even mention them [I mean, they could have the girls decide whether to tell their parents about what happened or not.].). Even IF they were busy, couldn't they at least recieve some sort of mention?

There's a difference between having even a cameo of a Disney character and doing references. Did you even see what Japan had to do with Hiroki in the lastest dub aired Pokemon episode and that's not even as bad as an actual video clip would've been.

Hey, I never heard of that. Hmph, maybe it is a bad idea for Ariel to appear.

Man where are the other members! There used to be so many here! Now it's just Weedle, Nickstr, Kasumi, and Sirboulevard and myself.

Yeah, I know. I mean, even if they are busy, that doesn't necessarily mean they don't visit at all. I mean, we must stick together. Anyone of a group must stick together no matter what.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Man where are the other members! There used to be so many here! Now it's just Weedle, Nickstr, Kasumi, and Sirboulevard and myself.

I'm right here. ^_^

Yep, I'm back. I've been thinking of posting here for awhile now. I still have many cute pics of her.

Also, to answer your question, I have no idea where everyone else is, but one thing of to say is that their hasn't really been much of Misty to talk about lately.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Err... were any of these times near a beach, by any chance?

Once my sister took me down to a beach in New Jersey (is from New York) but she was old enough to drive and was with her boyfriend and his brothers... But
    Pokemon is an anime. In anime, odd stuff like that happen. Heck, in the anime Midori Days, the main character is living alone in his own house yet is still a high school student. And let's not get started on Li Shaoran from the Cardcaptor Sakura manga. He lived on his own in his own apartment in Japan while his family was living in Hong Kong and he was ten.

I'm right here. ^_^

Yep, I'm back. I've been thinking of posting here for awhile now. I still have many cute pics of her.
    Thank gawd.
    btw you can message me on msn sometime.

their hasn't really been much of Misty to talk about lately.

Then we need to use our imaginations! 8D

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I'm right here. ^_^

Also, to answer your question, I have no idea where everyone else is, but one thing of to say is that their hasn't really been much of Misty to talk about lately.

Hey, Misty Lover 17, Welcome Back. Hope you are an active user now.

BTW, I just wanted to say, when you get the chance, save any and all PMs on your Word processor and delete them. See, I tried to PM you a few years back, but couldn't due to the fact that your PM mail box was full (It had to do with getting signatures.)

Also, I made a series of Bring Misty Back videos which I think are unique, as they pretty much cover a reason other than Pokeshipping or anything. Here are the videos:

part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0OowSxgEcE

part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktzpEL8gWK8

part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIjJSiydEu8

Did you get any signatures from your area? just asking, since you never responded to my PM on Serebiiforums.

Also, we're going to be boycotting the Pokemon Company, oh, and the Boycott's participants will be international/global (sorry for having to make it blunt that global and international are the same thing, but certain people are quipping that when I say a global boycott, I mean a US american boycott, when that's NOT what I mean at all).

I didn't want it to come about this way, but we tried reasoning with the writers and submitting petitions, but our pleas fell on death ears, we Warned them about the Boycott, they didn't listen, so we have to Boycott, as it's the only way to convince them to Bring Misty Back now (not counting possible redos). Basically, we were trying to do something similar to what the colonists did prior to the Revolution.

Anyways, that's all for now.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • We definitely need a new topic. I wonder if in original japanese version are there songs like Misty's song, He drives me crazy and under the mistletoe? Maybe you know? I have never found the japanese version of these pokeshipping songs and I'm afraid it's just american imagination.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    btw Weedle, if I recall correctly, you mentioned you wanted everyone in your homestate of Georgia to sign the Misty petition.

Well, one of the people who mocked you at Bulbagarden is from Georgia too so good luck getting him to sign.

I checked the only possible thread that was designed to mock me (the whole Global Boycott thing), and, well, there wasn't anyone who was from Georgia (not counting myself). Besides, I know I won't get everyone in Georgia to sign the petition [that is, if I have to continue with it], but I am intending to get the majority, or at least half, of the population of Georgia to agree.

BTW, that reminds me. Crystal Claire, I know you may have felt I may have gone too far when I mentioned overthrowing Kasumi, Geodude, and some others from the Misty Club, but considering the fact that Kasumi and Geodude were abusing their power, using it to bully other Misty fans, be above the law, and place my post on the Hall of Shame without my knowledge or consent for the sole purpose of mocking me and others who might try and defend me, among other things, was probably enough to justify my reasons why they have to be overthrown.

I mean, you know what it was like when some people mocked you for being a devout Misty Fan way back when (Cybercubed being a notable example), and I know you didn't like it back then. I hope you realize what I mean. Besides, even founders can be removed and still have their club go on. I mean, Silent Tattsu, the founder of this club, left a long time ago, and it still continued despite that.

Oh, Misty Lover 17, in case you were wondering what I was talking about, early in May, some people, namely Kasumi (The BMGf Mod, I mean), Geodude, Habunake, and Matkin22 decided that, since I was a devout Misty fan who wanted her to be brought back, as well as my announcing a boycott to bring Misty back, decided to move my Global Boycott announcement post from the Misty club on that site onto the Hall of Shame thread, without my knowledge or consent, just to try and mock me in the most demeaning, hurtful manner. The Link is here (It's closed, thank goodness):

https://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=29059

This action angered me, and expanded an already growing emotional rift between me and Mods, as I have slowly come to realize that the mods on Serebiiforums and BMGf were nothing more than tyrants who use their position to bully new people, fanbases they dislike, and people who think Misty should return. It ultimately resulted in my removing myself from the BMGf Misty club because I was disgusted by the arrogance and bullying nature of the higher ups. I'll never forgive Kasumi, Geodude, Matkin22, Habunake, and a few others for what they did. I do forgive Crystal Claire for that, though.

Ironically, a few months later, I was banned from Serebiiforums for a time (though only because a mod by the name of Rave decided to flame Misty and me, and start a flame war, with me as a scapegoat, with him getting away with it completely scot-free.).

No matter what, though, I'm still determined to bring her back, nothing short of the show being cancelled will stop me from achieving our goal, from my master plan as documented in my youtube videoes. I mean, many people might say they are Misty fans, but we need proof as to whether they actually are (drawing fanarts of Misty isn't enough, because there are some fanarts of Misty being mutilated), we need to bring back Misty, as we are her supposed to be her loyal fanbase (I mean, there are several Misty fans all over the world, something that even you, CC, have said.)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Got another topic

What if Misty was a guy?

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

First of all, I think he'd be Mitchy (even though it's awkward) or Brooke.

Second, what would you think of his personality (Misty's personality in a guy basically)

Weedle, if we had Brooke and he had Misty's fanbase, would you still want him back? I mean your bringing Misty back is because she's a positive female role-model. Would you feel Brooke was a positive male model?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Well, let's see, if if Misty was Brooke (a Guy)... well, as long as this Brooke also isn't portrayed in a similar manner as Brock was or heck, how Gaston from BATB was portrayed, then, yes, I would feel he is a positive male rolemodel, and thus, also want him back (Because I also hate it when my own gender is portrayed as such. I mean, just because I'm straight doesn't mean that I must act the way they do about females [either going overboard, or saying the women are inferior to men, don't have rights in comparison to males, and don't have a choice in the matter.].). BTW, that's assuming he's heterosexual.

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^WOW, it's been almost a whole year since I've been here!! I missed this club a lot! TT___TT

Did you draw those, CClair? If you did, you've become even more amazing at drawing ;D

...if Misty were a guy, the side characters would be female, and she'd be the guy every girl is after xD

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    I can only say one thing about that picture, CREEPY it is kind of a weird concept to begin with in terms of fan art that is and also the most unique bit I have ever seen. That is something I would welcome though, having a new guy join the group every generation but I can't say this until we know for sure that there is going to be a generation five anime. If anything it could be discontinued after the end of this generation while the video games and most likely the movies continue on which would be a good idea before the show becomes an embarrassment ratings wise.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • ^WOW, it's been almost a whole year since I've been here!! I missed this club a lot! TT___TT
    I'm so happy you're back! I was thinking all this time what has happend to you? It's good to see you here. You should drow sometning new our talented MWM :)
    Misty as a guy doesn't look so bad anyway ;)
    Don't you ttink that the song First Love of Utada Hikaru describes Misty's situation? It very suits to Misty.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I can only say one thing about that picture, CREEPY it is kind of a weird concept to begin with in terms of fan art that is and also the most unique bit I have ever seen. That is something I would welcome though, having a new guy join the group every generation but I can't say this until we know for sure that there is going to be a generation five anime. If anything it could be discontinued after the end of this generation while the video games and most likely the movies continue on which would be a good idea before the show becomes an embarrassment ratings wise.

Speaking of the shows Japanese ratings, about your DP ratings revelation, Was this overall, or just the weekly ratings? I'm asking because, apparantly, Rocket Girl said that it was only the weekly ratings that had it at 5.5% instead of the overall ratings (or rather, implied it.), and people are saying that we are blowing things way out of proportion. (Still, 6.1% is still a very low rating, anyways.).
    I mean, really, if it truly were the best show it ever was, wouldn't it be slightly less than Kanto? I mean, that would literally mean that it's the best. I mean, people have called Johto the worst saga ever, and yet, funnily enough, AG and especially DP seemed to be faring worse than Johto, as you and the Japanese ratings have said.

BTW, welcome back, MWM!!!

EDIT: you know, I'm really enraged by many of the fans on BMGf. I mean, they are deluding themselves into thinking that the shows not even in danger of being cancelled, and anyone who tries to convince them otherwise must be a "Hick misty fan who doesn't know anything". I mean, I tried explaining how it's actually in danger of being cancelled multiple times, even bringing in nickstr to help with this, and they still think I'm nuts. I mean, I never referenced Misty even once in terms of the ratings failing (aside from replying to that jerk, Scott85 due to his mocking me (Which even then, it was saying that I never referenced her at all).), I mean, honestly, DP is getting 5.5% in terms of ratings (Which is the lowest Pokemon can go), and they claim that it will continue. EXCUSE ME?! It's far too low! Why are they constantly, arrogantly deluding themselves in regards to it?!

BTW, Crystal Clair, I sent you a PM on SPPf, just FYI, since you haven't responded yet.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back