• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
  • Yeah, there hasn't really been much fanart posting in here for a while. :-: I haven't really got any new fanart of Misty in a long while.

Though,intrestly enough, one of my current favorite characters I've been getting tons of pictures of is a redhead like Misty. Her name is Shirley Fenette. She has similar colored eyes. Plus, she likes swimming too [she's in the swim club]. And she has a crush on the main character too.

About the only differences is that Shirley is older then Misty. Plus, she also has long redhair.

Years
  • intrestly enough, one of my current favorite characters I've been getting tons of pictures of is a redhead like Misty. Her name is Shirley Fenette. She has similar colored eyes. Plus, she likes swimming too [she's in the swim club]. And she has a crush on the main character too.

About the only differences is that Shirley is older then Misty. Plus, she also has long redhair.

Hmm I can see where she's like Misty in a way. I don't really see where she looks like Misty though :/ Maybe thats just me XD

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • *rings the doorbell instead of knocking*

I'd like to join the Kasumi fanclub. I come with the huge water dragon Gyardos as on offering.

I don't want to get into problems here.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • I've been away on vacation so now is the time I get to come back to the club. I brought this fan art to hold the club over:
    The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • nah.....
    i dont really like misty,
    she stresses too much

Then why bother posting here?

Gahh so much tension in here =X Thanks for showing that fanart--it really brings back some good memories of Misty & why we like her so much <3

I wish Miyabi/Teppo would give us some new Misty Xmas/new year's art... I miss them dearly ='(

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • I wish Miyabi/Teppo would give us some new Misty Xmas/new year's art... I miss them dearly ='(
    But you can make a new fanart too, MWM. I miss your wanderful fanarts :) I guess you don't have enough time to do this.
    I'm happy we have a new member.
    O_O thats beautiful! I love how she's just floating there all graceful & everything. Wonderful find!
    I totally agree ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back