• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
  • Tour de Altomare? v.v; I never watched that movie. Not yet, anyway.~ It's so rare to find one here. @_@;

TAD, did you mean the pun I said about a Misty pic where she was cooking? o.x; Sowweh. XD;

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • oh oh.... i saw it all.. welcome to the new member and..

WHERE THE HECK AND CHEESE AND VEGETABLES IS MY GRUB???? well i guess pizza really can take ur mind of delicious stuff... XD

i got a new topic! do u think that the MidNight Misty PCSkin is good or not? i say its sorta half un-misty-ish cos of all the pics of may all over it... but i still use this skin.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • but er.. midnight!!! think of the possiblities!!! ASH AND MISTY TOGETHER ONE ENTIRE NIGHT LONG!!! where are ur senses of imagination?

*spots bunch of wierd imagination gushy stuff locked in a cage trying to break out*

sorry bad question. so thats why u keep ur imagination locked.

Asher

Years
  • ~_~;; Ash is not on the layout so it wouldn't work. ~_~;; Unless you're thinking Misty/May or Misty/GSC Rival or Misty/GSC Hero O_O;;;;

Quack it. =p

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • heh... *shoves duck into mouth*

sho... what do we *quack!* thalk abouht khow? *quack! quack!* shee what u mwade me dooh? *quack!*

*throws another duck into Asher's mouth* *quack! quack!*

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • SHEE WHAST U SHTARTED!??? *pulls out duck* ew... droppings...

cmon.. save the good stuff for the others... *pulls out Asher's duck* NOW!!! *ducks look scared* go away before i decide to fry u along with Asher...

*frying pan army looks sad but then runs ..... after the flying.. ducks.*

Asher

Years
  • Go, M_B. O.o;

... y'know, that topic would be a scary thing to happen. *imagines people wanting to spend time with Misty* *shudders*

I know of a topic! O_o; What do you think will happen to Misty in the future? (>.>; Something good, I hope)

I'll post later.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • In the games, I could go for her becoming a mamber of the Elite Four. In the show, well, that's more T-Dome stuff right there, but I'll leave it at Misty and Ash having a very wild ride ahead of them.

As for non-Pokemon Misty songs:
    Rage Beat
    Saria's Song
    Imo Made Nando Mo
    What I Got

Asher

Years
  • That was about the jobs she could take up in RL. This is in the anime/games (Mor of anime) o.o; But you're right I think we went past this. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back