• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE OFFICIAL NUZLOCKE CHALLENGE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

slls81

What does that even mean?
Years
  • Update 2:
    -Rocky's death hit me pretty hard... and I knew exactly who was to blame... Sting! Damned Weedle. He better prove useful or there would be hell to pay.
    -Made way through Viridian Forest, making sure to run away from any wild Weedle's.
    Spr_3f_014.png
    -On my way through this happened
    -Made it through the Forest and found myself in Pewter Town. Decided to grind a bit before Brock...

-Decided I was ready for Brock, and sent Marvin to work.
    Spr_3f_074.png
    -OHKO'd Geodude. Good start.
    Spr_3f_095.png
    -OHKO'd Onix. Marv bossed it.
    smiley-cool01.gif

-Got my Boulder Badge

-Did a bit more grinding, and this happened...
    Spr_3f_015.png
    -They grow up so fast...
    smiley-love008.gif

Party:
    Spoiler:

The Fallen Heroes:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I started today on FireRed. Here's my progress thusfar:

- Chose Squirtle as starter. Nicknamed him Edward.
    - Caught Pidgey on Route 3. Nicknamed AirBorne.
    - Caught Mankey on Route 22. Nicknamed Fisticuffs.
    - Caught another Pidgey on Route 2 --'. Nicknamed Hurricane.
    - Caught Pikachu at the Viridian Forest (omfg YES!). Forgot to nickname him D:
    - Decided to call it a day, I'll grind tomorrow.

Party:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Graveyard:
    Spoiler:

Since I don't have 15 posts yet, this post is sprite-less :(

slls81

Years
  • Update 3:
    Spoiler:

Party:
    Spoiler:

The Fallen Heroes:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zaroas

Dragon's Might
    Years
  • Oh hai there. I've actually started yet another run, on Pokemon Platinum. So I guess I'll post my first "update."

-Started the game, named myself Matt (Because Platinum wouldn't fit, Plat would sound cheesy, and Matt is my real name)
    -Went with Barry to Route 201, and received a Piplup.
    -Battled Barry, and thankfully beat his Turtwig in a possibly impossible battle.
    -Went to the Lake and saw Cyrus.
    -Went to Professor Rowan's lab, where I nicknamed Piplup Riptide and got my PokeDex.
    -Went through some boring story stuff including Dawn making me tour Sandgem and go tell my MomI was helping the Professor.
    -Caught a Starly on Route 202, who I named Starscream. Also caught a Bidoof at the lake, who I named DerpDoof (To be an H M Slave, duh)
    -Got to Jubilife, gave Barry the Parcel, go my PokeKetch or whatever.
    -Found a Budew on Route 204, but Starscream killed it with a crit (I was using Tacke to wear it down)
    -Battled Barry and won quite easily, caught a Shinx on Route 203, who I named Storm
    -Got to Oreburgh after getting Rock Smash. I had found a Psyduck in that cave or whatever, but Starscream once again killed it with a crit.
    -Caught a Machop on Route 207, who I named Machoman. Also caught a Geodude in the Oreburgh Mines, who I named Rockstar.
    -Evolved Starscream into Staravia during grinding.
    -Challenged Roark, who Machoman and Riptide beat together very easily. Riptide also evolved in the fight.
    -Battled Team Galactic at Jubilife.
    -Found a Geodude in that cave to the north, who was accidentally beaten by Machoman.
    -Evolved Storm into Luxio on Route 204.
    -Battled Team Galactic around Floaroma Town and in Valley Windworks. Mars was absolutely destroyed by Rockstar.
    -I found a Shellos in Valley Windworks, but he was beaten by Storm who I accidentally sent out first.
    -Grinded a bit, still fighting my way to Eterna Forest. I did find a Buizel on Route 205, but Starscream got ANOTHER crit on him.

Team:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Dead:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Day 2 of my FireRed Nuzlocke challenge. This is what happened:

- Fisticuffs the Mankey died while grinding after being critically hit by a wild Rattata :(
    - Succesfully trained Pikachu, Hurricane and AirBorne to lv. 9 without anymore deaths. Woohoo!
    - AirBorne and Hurricane took out Viridian Forest, and grew some levels doing it!
    - Grinded Edward to lv. 13, so he'd be able to Water Gun Brock into oblivion.
    - 2 water guns, 1 dead Geodude and Onix. BoulderBadge is MINE!
    - While battling trainers on Route 3, Hurricane got poisoned by a Nidoran(F)! Luckily I had an Antidote :D
    - My first pokémon on Route 3 is a Spearow. Yes, another Normal-Flying type --' Caught it nonetheless! Forgot to nickname it though --'
    - Went back to Viridian Forest to do some Spearow-Grindin'
    - Mt Moon! First encounter: Zubat. Yay, more flying. Named it Dracula.
    - Spearow got Doubleslapped into eternal damnation by a Clefairy :( Damn you fluffy pink thing!
    - ZOMGWTF the same thing killed my Pikachu with 2 of the 5 hits being critical. FML.
    - WHAT?! The next trainer Weedle poisoned my Edward! Gotta rush to the center..
    - Made it! Edward is still alive and kicking!
    - Congratulations! Your Edward evolved into Wartortle!
    - Congratulations! Your AirBorne evolved into Pidgeotto! Phew! My team is beefing up a bit. It needed to after today's casualties :'(
    - Wait, what? Only Leech Life and Astonish? Screw this, I'm not training you Dracula!
    - Congratulations! Your Hurricane evolved into Pidgeotto!
    - DAMN PARAS ALWAYS PARALYZING MAH POKEYMANZ.
    - Got myself the Dome Fossil.
    - Route 4! Ohmygawd what will I encounter?
    - A Rattata. I shall call ye Fangs.
    - Cerulean City! Guess I'll end my day here!

Party:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Graveyard:
    Spoiler:

Shiny Politoed

Dreamer
    Years
  • Im doing this challenge on Soul silver :D
    With rules 1,3,7

Now i have a Question can we post our comics Here even if they have language and mature subject matter? do i put put it in spoilers with a warning?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    A little early with my update today. Might even do 2 updates today, since I have exams, but my next one isn't till friday. Alot happened today, good and bad things :(

- Decided to train Fangs a bit.
    - Fangs perished after a Quick Attack by an underleveled Rattata, while I also used Quick Attack D: Just my luck :(
    - Off to Nugget Bridge!
    - Ow right, rival battle. Hurricane took care of it.
    - Nugget Bridge completed! Who will I encounter on Route 24?
    - A Caterpie! take it easy AirBorne.. GODAMMIT IS SAID EASY.
    - Route 25: Abra! Come on Pokéball, I put all my trust in you!
    - Wait, what? Abra was caught? Ow hell yes. Abra was nicknamed Spoonage.
    - After performing some Ye Olde Switch-and-Trade with Spoonage, he evolved into Kadabra. Woo!
    - Route 5, home of the.. Meowth! Succesfully caught! Mr.Biggles is the name :3
    - Deposited Dracula in the Day-Care.
    - Defeated Misty! Was close though, Edward got hit by a critical Swift and survived with 4 hp.
    - Took the Underground Path to Route 6. Who will be my next Pokémon?
    - Pidgey number 3 was caught! -_- I nicknamed him 'Abundance'
    - Decided to try Abundance on the nearby Bug Catcher. He got poisoned, and I didn't make it to the pokécenter alive :( Farewell Abundance!
    - One Butterfree put both AirBorne and Hurricane to sleep, and poisoned my Edward? DAMN AIRBORNE, WHY DID YOU KILL THAT CATERPIE?
    - Made it to Vermillion without anymore casualties. Poor Fangs and Abundance :(
    - In Diglett's Cave I encounterd a Diglett. No surprises here. Caught it and called it MoleMan.I actually have 7 alive pokémon now. Shocker!
    - I decided to learn Water Pulse to my Mr.Biggles so he could train in Diglett's Cave. Then disaster struck. Dugtrio lv. 29 with arena trap and a Magnitude 8. You will be missed Mr. Biggles :(
    - Decided to go back to the Daycare and pick up Dracula, who grew to level 17 in this short time o.O
    - Decided to grind a bit on Route 11. Encoutered a Spearow, caught it, and called it Bruce. Bruce, the first boxed pokémon!
    - Dracula met his untimely end at the hands of a Vulpix who burned him, and a mistake of mine. Should've switched him :'(
    - Decided to withdraw Bruce.
    - SS Anne time!
    - Bruce got poisoned by a Nidoran(M), and died at his wounds before I could reach my cabin :( Poor, poor Bruce :(
    - Defeated that meddling rival, and off to Lt. Surge. With 5 :(
    - Magnitude 10, Magnitude 7, Magnitude 10, Thunderbadge. Easy.
    - Back to Cerulean! Encountered a Spearow on Route 9. Caught it, named it Donovan. Dumped it at the Daycare.
    - Congratulations! Your MoleMan evolved into Dugtrio!
    - Arrived at Route 10. Caught myself a Voltorb, which is fun to encounter instead of the Normal/Flyings that have been plagueing me.
    - Realized I forgot to nickname my Voltorb. Damn.
    - Voltorb died after being unable to run from a Wild Voltorb who sonicboomed mine into damnation D:
    - Saved just outside Rock Tunnel, time to take a break!

Party:
    Spoiler:

Box/Daycare:
    Spoiler:

Graveyard:
    Spoiler:

slls81

Years
  • Update 4:
    -Made my way to Route 25 to look for another pokémon to add to the party.
    Spr_3f_010.png
    -I found another Caterpie. I would have caught it, but a crit from Flutterby meant I couldn't.
    -After that failure, I started grinding.
    Spr_3f_011.png
    -During grinding this happened

Spr_3f_012.png
    -And this

-Finally, I decided I was ready to challenge the Gym.
    -Sweeped the Gym Trainers.
    -Challenged Misty, with my plan being the same as last time. Sweep with Marvin
    -OHKO'd Staryu.
    -Took Starmie out with 3 Razor Leaf's. Despite Misty's Super Potion. Won second badge.
    -Me + Marv = Bro's for life

-Went through an unguarded house, and found a guy from Team Rocket...
    -Beat him, and got the Dig TM
    -Made my way down to Route 5. Went in the grass and found a...

Spr_3f_052.png
    -Meowth. Right lets catch it this time. Yes, caught him thanks to Flutterby's newly learned Sleep Powder. Named him Whiskers
    -After a bit of training I realised Whiskers had Pick Up. <3
    -Went through Underground Path to Route 6, where I found a...

Spr_3f_043.png
    -Oddish. Caught it and named him Leaf.
    -Unfortunately Leaf didn't last long, as he died in his first battle against a Squirtle. RIP Leaf
    -This route must be cursed. The final trainers final pokémon, Raticate, gets a crit Hyper Fang... RIP Flutterby.
    -I end this update as I started it. With just two pokémon to my name...

Party:
    Spoiler:

The Fallen Heroes:
    Spoiler:

Shiny Politoed

Dreamer
    Years
  • I'm Comic logging my nuzlocke in Soul Silver. you can see whats been happening below :D
    i update once and a while i love feed back :D

THEY CONTAIN LANGUAGE AND MATURE SUBJECT MATTER YOU'VE BE WARNED
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

slls81

Years
  • Played some more...

Update 5:
    -Got Old Rod, Bike Voucher (which I exchanged for a bike) etc.
    -Went to Digletts Cave, and found a...

Spr_3f_050.png
    -Diglett... surprise right? Right anyway, must catch... damn crits. Failed AGAIN to catch the pokémon.
    -Headed out to Route 11 to see if I would have any better luck there.
    Spr_3f_023.png
    -Found an Ekans. This time I caught it and named her Venom
    -Started to grind Venom and Whiskers, but during the process Whiskers got a crit gust from a wild Pidgey, and well... RIP Whiskers. :(

-After an unbelievably close call on Venom, I decided to check out the SS Anne. While on board a crit from a Machoke took Venom out as well! RIP
    -This left me with only Marvin on the team for the foreseeable future...

-I remembered that technically Vermillion counts as a new area. So I used the Old Rod to find a
    Spr_3f_129.png
    -Magikarp. Not great I know, but better than nothing... Caught said Magikarp and named him Bubbles.
    Spr_3f_003.png
    -During grinding this happened... Bros <3

Spr_3f_130.png
    -Then this happened :D

-With my two newly evolved pokémon I decided to challenge Locke
    -With Bubbles taking care of Pidgeotto and Charmeleon, and Marvin taking Kadabra and Raticate. I was victorious!
    -Got Cut from the captain and taught it to Marvin

-Headed to the Gym and ran through the Gym trainers with Marvin.
    -Challenged Surge. Marvin easily defeated all of his pokémon and I won my third badge.

Party:
    Spoiler:

The Fallen Heroes:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    ]So, back with an update, finals are done (yay!) It's quite lengthy though :3

- Entered Rock Tunnel.. No flash -_-
    - Recovered HM Flash, huzzah!
    - Entered Rock Tunnel! First encounter: Mankey. Caught him, and named him Brawler.
    - Nearly lost Edward when a Geodude hit him with Magnitude 10. 2 hp left.
    - Made it out! Yay!
    - MoleMan and Hurricane got poisoned, but both survived. Oof.
    - My Route 8 Pokémon is.... Ekans! Nicknamed it enalPanO, stupid nickname, I know, but it made myself giggle. Switched it into my party for Brawler.
    - Route 7: Meowth! Box is filling up a bit! Nicknamed Purrrrr.
    - Obtained the Eevee in Celadon. Named it Eevs.
    - Switched in Eevz for enalPanO. Gave fire stone to Eevs.
    - Congratulations, your Eevs evolved into Flareon!
    - Sold some stuff, bought some coins. Not enough for flamethrower tm :(
    - Rocket Hideout Cleaning time!
    - Zomgwtf Selfdestructing Koffing nearly took out Eevs, 10 hp left. Lucky me.
    - Friggin' Koffings poisoning mah 'Mons. Thank god I bought 99 antidotes.
    - I've got 99 problems but an antidote ain't one.
    - Gee that Kangaskhan is tough.
    - Defeated Giovanni! Me and Spoonage are officially bro's now.
    - Time to try my luck in the Celadon Gym!
    - Some Wing Attacks and Psybeam took care of that. 4th badge ftw.
    - Encountered a Doduo on Route 16! But Hurricane killed it --'
    - Off to Lavender!
    - Rival battle!
    - No. Noooooo! AirBorne died by a Gyarados' Thrash :( Lost one of my first pokémon :(
    - Went back to the Pokemon Center to fill up the gap in my party with enalPanO, but he can't replace my dear AirBorne :(
    - Encountered my first pokémon in the Pokémon Tower, a Gastly. I ko'd it --'
    - Cleared tower of Rockets, obtained Pokéflute.
    - Next up: Saffron! Gonna get me a Hitmon'
    - Spammed Psybeam, obtained Hitmonchan. Nicknamed him 'Jackie'. Decided to take im with me instead of enalPanO.
    - Back to Lavender, to go to Fuchsia from there.
    - Snorlax! Gonna try to catch this one, since it's my first encounter on Route 12.
    - Snorlax was caught? Damn I'm lucky! Nicknamed him Fatso.
    - Strollin' down Route 12, when suddenly...
    - Congratulations! Your Edward evolved into Blastoise! *Brofist*
    - Route 13. time to try my Super Rod!
    - Horsea! Ko'd it :(
    - MoleMan nearly died of poison inflicted by a trainer's Koffing! Luckily I have some antidotes :3
    - Rushed by some trainers to get to the PokéCenter. Heading back to Route 15 for some exp and maybe a new pokémon!
    - Venonat was caught! Nicknamed it Mothra.
    - Congratulations! Your Hurricane evolved into Pidgeot!
    - Let's get another badge, shall we?
    - Disaster struck. One of the game trainers' Sandslash critically struck MoleMan with a Slash, causing him to pass away :(
    - This also makes me wonder, why is the POISON GYM infested with PSYCHICs? All Gym Trainers combined only have 3 poison pokémon o.O
    - Added Fatso to the party. He ain't no MoleMan though :(
    - Spoonage and Eevs made short work ou of that game. Soulbadge acquired, but at the price of losing my dear MoleMan :(
    - So, safari Zone. After evading the grass as much as possible, my first encounter is a Lv. 33 Nidorino. Not too shabby. Caught it with 3 Safari Balls, forgot to nickname it -_-
    - Found Surf, found Gold Teeth, but going in once more to get the other items.
    - Switched in Nidorino for Fatso. Gave him a Moonstone.
    - Congratulations! Your Nidorino evolved into Nidoking!
    - Flew to Lavender to nickname my Nidoking 'Pointy'
    - Flew back to Fuchsia to pick up HM Strength. Also fished in the small patch of water to obtain a GYARADOS!!!1!!one! Nicknamed him RagingFish, but I'll keep it in the box for now.
    - Flying to Saffron to continue clearing out Silph Co.
    - After defeating some trainers, Jackie came to an untimely end after being sludged into oblivion by a Weezing. Poor Jackie, you will be missed :(
    - RagingFish became the 6th member of the party.
    - Pwnd some trainers left and right, obliterated the Rival Green, and obtained a free Lapras. Called it BigFish.
    - On another note, am I the only one who thinks Lapras deserves an evolution?
    - So, Giovanni eh? This should provide a challenge.
    - It didn't. Some surfing, and I won.
    - Sabrina, beware!

Party:
    Spoiler:

Box/Daycare:
    Spoiler:

Graveyard:
    Spoiler:

EDIT: I forgot to mention this before, but rules 1-7 apply on this run.

Last edited:

SgtPatches

i has a beard
    Years
  • I started a LeafGreen Nuzlocke run last night. I just beat Lt. Surge. My team so far:

pkfrlg008.png
    lvl 34, nicknamed Suds. My starter.
    pkfrlg017.png
    lvl 31, nicknamed Pippi. Route 1.
    pkfrlg100.png
    lvl 22, nicknamed Troy. Route 10.
    pkfrlg041.png
    lvl 21, nicknamed Bertha. Mt. Moon.
    pkfrlg052.png
    lvl 20, nicknamed Catspian. Route 7.

Losses:
    pkfrlg019.png
    lvl 3, nicknamed Joey, found on route 2. Died at the wings of a wild Pidgey.
    pkfrlg013.png
    lvl 6, nicknamed Bebe, found in Viridian Forest. Fell to a Ratatta during training.
    pkfrlg019.png
    lvl 16, nicknamed Jose, found on Route 4. Could not out-quick attack another Ratatta.
    pkfrlg056.png
    lvl 15, nicknamed Sugar Ray, found on Route 22. Killed by Jose prior to his capture.
    pkfrlg021.png
    lvl 13, nicknamed Stanley, met at Route 3. Defeated by a Machop who lucked out with a critical.
    pkfrlg052.png
    lvl 18, nicknamed Ellen, found on Route 5. Brought down while trying to cross to Celadon City.
    pkfrlg069.png
    lvl 15, nicknamed Bill, found on Route 6. Downed during a training run-in with a Pidgey.
    pkfrlg021.png
    lvl 15, nicknamed Regina, found on Route 11. Downed during a battle with a Machop.
    pkfrlg050.png
    lvl21, nicknamed Shaq, found in Diglett's cave. Fell to a Voltorb's sonicboom.
    pkfrlg027.png
    lvl 12, nicknamed Sandrea, found on Route 9. Fell to a Rattata while training.
    pkfrlg056.png
    lvl 19, nicknamed Maggie found in the Rock Tunnel. Poisoned by a Koffing.
    pkfrlg027.png
    lvl 19, nicknamed Rubio, found on Route 8. Could not manage to cut down a Bellsprout a few levels under.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Ok so there's a lot of thread to go through so If i'm asking about something previously mentioned just point me towards it, don't be an ass about it.
    Has anybody made a hack that follows the nuzlocke rules?
    and if so what rules.
    I'd like to play one that follows all 8 rules, since that's what i've been trying to do and getting a game over somewhere after the second gym. but it's difficult to constantly police yourself on all that when the game doesn't help you keep track of it.

if it's not possible just tell me i'm an idiot because I know nothing about rom hacks.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Well I think I'm going to give this another go (My previous attempt was just.. awful) I'll be using FireRed and (Hopefully) Updating often.

@Shiny Politoed-You weren't kidding about that "Mature Subject Matter" were you? lol anyway I found them to be quite enjoyable and very funny.

SgtPatches

i has a beard
    Years
  • Ok so there's a lot of thread to go through so If i'm asking about something previously mentioned just point me towards it, don't be an ass about it.
    Has anybody made a hack that follows the nuzlocke rules?
    and if so what rules.
    I'd like to play one that follows all 8 rules, since that's what i've been trying to do and getting a game over somewhere after the second gym. but it's difficult to constantly police yourself on all that when the game doesn't help you keep track of it.

if it's not possible just tell me i'm an idiot because I know nothing about rom hacks.

There aren't many set-in-stone rules about Nuzlocke. There were only two rules for the comic. Verbatim, they were:

1.Release a Pokémon if it faints.
    2. Catch the first Pokémon in each area and nothing else.

Later challengers added rules like "Can't use Pokémon centers" or "can't use healing items." If you want to do a Nuzlocke run, the only concrete rules are those listed above.

Last edited:

SgtPatches

i has a beard
    Years
  • Today was an unfortunate day. It started when Bertha the Zubat, one of my oldest members on the team, was another victim of Raticate's cruel Hyper Fang. As I progressed through Rocket Hideout, still feeling safe with my four remaining Pokémon, another great, heartbreaking loss happened. Troy, my Voltorb, Was almost knocked out by a Sludge Bomb from a Rocket Koffing. My elation seeing he survived was quickly ended when he contracted poisoning from the attack and succumbed to it. With only Suds, Pippi, and Catspian left, I traversed on, Catspian taking many victories in the process. However, in a battle with a Rocket Grimer, Catspian was shockingly OHKO'd. Although the Rockets in one fell swoop took out more than half of my team, Suds and Pippi stuck by me, mercilessly defeating Giovanni.

With my two Pokémon in hand, I arrived at Pokémon Tower, finding my rival (whose name is an expletive, in the fashion of many Nuzlocke runs) ready to battle. Though his cockiness was at an excessive level, his five Pokémon could not stop the force to be reckoned with that was Team Patches. And then, as if to put metaphorical icing on the victorious cake, Suds evolved into a Blastoise. Soon after, Pippi did the same, and I had two strong Pokémon ready to face the tower ahead. Luck was on my side when I captured a wild Cubone, who I nicknamed Cubey Doo.

We must fight Erika soon, but Cubey needs his fair share of training before that.

My team:

pkfrlg009.png
    Suds. Level 37. My starter.
    pkfrlg018.png
    Pippi. Level 36. Route 1.
    pkfrlg104.png
    Cubey Doo. Level 19. Pokémon Tower.

In memoriam.
    pkfrlg041.png
    Bertha. Levels 9-21.
    pkfrlg100.png
    Troy. Levels 17-23.
    pkfrlg052.png
    Catspian. Levels 18-22.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Forgot to list my rules:
    1. If a Pokemon Faints, its dead, release it.
    3. You can only catch/recieve one Pokemon in each Area. A town is one area, a route is one area, a cave is one area, etc. If you fail to catch a Pokemon for any reason (other than game corruption) than too bad.
    4. You must nickname all of your Pokemon
    5. No catching legendaries. (Its funner if you act like Nuzlocke and kill all the legendaries).
    6. Trading sort of ruins the purpose. Egg trading is okay, same thing with Pokemon that can't have eggs.
    7. Change the battle style to SET.
    Update:Just Started.
    ~Named Myself Chris
    ~Chose Squirtle Named it Riptide (all I could think of at the time)
    ~Defeated my rival (Trey)
    ~Did the basic delivery boy stuff
    ~Unable to catch anything on route 1 thanks to a Pidgey
    ~Caught a rattatta on route 22 (Named it Cheryl)
    ~Encountered and caught a second Rattatta on route 2 (Named it James)
    ~Encountered a useless Metapod in The Viridian Forest caught it (Named it Ralph)
    ~Currently Training Riptide and Cheryl for Brock.

Team
    Spoiler:

Deceased
    Spoiler:

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
  • Day One & Two:
    I started my day by heading to Viridian, like always, to get some groceries while my mom set up the table for the early Christmas Eve party. As I was walking north, some old dude named Oak stopped me. I remembered that he was my town's, and all of Kanto's, head Pokemon Research Proffesor. He told me to come with him to get a pokemon that would protect me. I followed him because he was a nice old gentleman and my mom and him were friends. I then met his grandson, Jish. Oh how I despise him. He thinks he's better than me in every way. Such an annoyance. Anyway, he let me pick my starter first. There were three to choose from; Smoochum, Magby, and Elekid. I chose Elekid and named him Watt. To be honest, I think Jish might be gay. He picked Smoochum. What man would voluntarily pick a Smoochum? Then, as I was heading out of the lab, he wanted to battle me. My Elekid's Quick Attack took down that Smoochum quickly. We then headed on up to Viridian. When I got to the mart, I picked up all the stuff my mom needed, and went to the check-out counter. Since Elekid liked being out of his ball, I let him stay out. The cashier asked if I knew Oak, and I said yes. He told me to take a package back top Pallet and deliver it to the proffesor when I had time. I took it and made my way back down south. After dropping off my mom's groceries, I went to deliver the package. I got a Pokedex as a reward. Later on, after the party, I went on my adventure. On my way to Pewter City, I caught four pokemon; Nidoran(F), Poliwag, Bellsprout, and Ralts. I beat Brock easily and got a belated party present from mom. A brand new pair of running shoes. Awesome! I camped out east of Pewter and so here I am writing this. I'll log my team also.

Team:
    239.png

Watt
    Lv. 15
    30.png

Sloodgette
    Lv. 16
    60.png

Swirly
    Lv. 17
    280.png

Voir