• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

What days work best for you for the next UHC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • I wanna buy one of the rich plots, but I don't know how (if the sign even is a shop that is).

EDIT: I also want to start farming this sugar cane here, but I can't break it. Wobbu senpai, come use your magic powers and let us have books.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I wanna buy one of the rich plots, but I don't know how (if the sign even is a shop that is).

EDIT: I also want to start farming this sugar cane here, but I can't break it. Wobbu senpai, come use your magic powers and let us have books.

You have to request it from Wobbu or myself - though I've been unable to get on the server lately.

yeah wobbu u say we have sugar cane and we do but we can not get it lol

That's the point! ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    8bUEmzi.png

:(

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years

• Pretty sure there's gonna be tons of diamonds and stuff outside the border. I think the ores respawn over time, because I was mining today, and found a ton of everything in contrast to the other day when I found so little.

Anyway, gonna be waiting for Wobbu or Klippy so that I can expand my plot and build a better house. I wouldn't mind a bigger plot than that, for a really cool build, but it's not so important right now.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Hey everyone, I want to make a few announcements about new features and some protocol for when Klippy nor I are not online.

For those who have not noticed, we have many new shops in town. The first shop, located adjacent to the smithy, is the ore and gem bank, and you can use it to buy and sell Lapis, Redstone, Iron, Gold, Emeralds, and Diamonds. We also have a basic block store, where you can buy wooden planks, grass, clay, sand, and sandstone. The basic block store is located next to the bank. Both of those buildings are made of birch. Also, Anna, Mage, and I have all built player shops in some of the commercial plots, where we sell wool, food, and mob drops respectively.

And if there is a time when you want to buy or expand a plot but Klippy nor I are online, please leave a protected chest with the appropriate amount of diamonds in it and leave us a message of which plot you want and where you put the chest. I'll work on setting up a proper request system soon, but for now this will have to suffice :\

And if anyone wants to buy an expandable plot, I do plan on creating more of them on the side of the lake opposite of the town walls.

Wobbu

Years
  • Raffle winners are being announced!

Since a lot of diamonds have already circulated through the town's treasury, we've decided to double the prize awards!

Receiving the third prize of two diamonds is ShadowE!

Receiving the second prize of six diamonds is doge!

And receiving the grand prize of twelve diamonds is arachnidsGrip!

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • IGN Zehn_

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Minecraft In-Game Name: miakalina
    Skype Name (optional): miakalina

I hope I'm doing this right ^^;;

Wobbu

Years
  • IGN Zehn_

Okay, when did this happen? I missed something I guess...
    Anyway,
    Minecraft In-Game Name: Kyoraneko
    Skype Name: Kyoraneko

Also when I tried to download the one texture pack, it showed me this page.

Minecraft In-Game Name: miakalina
    Skype Name (optional): miakalina

I hope I'm doing this right ^^;;

You are all added to the list! And Kyora, the link should be fixed now, thanks for the heads up :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back