• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

What days work best for you for the next UHC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    I know this is a custom map, and I know it's also October, but....

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

I... really don't think this is normal. (I call dibs by the way.)

Last edited:
    Years
    Some more server activity would be nice :)

I built this mansion in the creative world. YES, I used a video guide shush, but it still took many many hours and I'm proud of it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Is something up with the server? It says can't connect to server and I can't access it at all.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    For anyone who hasn't been able to log in to the server, the server was recently moved to a different location and required a change to its IP address. The new address is:

Aside from that, nothing else has changed.

Wobbu

Years
    a poll has been added, so everyone can choose which days works best 8)
    if none of those won't work for you, then feel free to post another suggested date

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    Hey guys, I've been pretty inactive since the last set of UHC's but after speaking with Zeffy I am interested in being involved in the next one! Will be nice speaking to those of you who I spoke to before :D

Also Can I get a whitelist for the server:

Minecraft name: SwayLight

Years
    Hey guys, I've been pretty inactive since the last set of UHC's but after speaking with Zeffy I am interested in being involved in the next one! Will be nice speaking to those of you who I spoke to before :D

Also Can I get a whitelist for the server:

Minecraft name: SwayLight

swaaaaaaaaay

You've been whitelisted :D You should be able to join the Skype chat by clicking here.

Welcome back!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Any day stated on the list is great for me. Since I'm off work, any day, any time, is perfect.

Years
    Ey, so due to events I lost access to my old minecraft account!
    So new character! I guess my old horses will just have to stay there forever or something!

minecraft name: _nina

Years
    Ey, so due to events I lost access to my old minecraft account!
    So new character! I guess my old horses will just have to stay there forever or something!

minecraft name: _nina

Whitelisted! You should be able to click here to join the Skype group.
    Welcome back!

Wobbu

Years
    So as many of you have probably noticed by looking at this thread, White Mage has been given permissions for whitelisting, along with teleporting and plotting, so feel free to ask him for assistance if he's available 8)

As of now, the next UHC will be held this upcoming Friday, November 6th. The starting time is currently set to be at 7:00 PM EST, so it would be preferable to join the server around 6:00-6:30. With that said, I'd like all of those interested in playing and available to attend to sign up in this thread, posting their Minecraft username and any information that may impact their attendance if any.

8)

Years
    Signing up, of course.

Minecraft username: whitemage

It's at a pretty good time for me so there's no problems there.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Minecraft Username: sak0991

The only way I'm not joining is if the Internet is somehow not set up at my apartment.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Minecraft Username: Tetra

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make this one. :)

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Signing up. I'm Maruno, as crazy as that sounds.

Note that the event itself should start at 7pm EST. As in, we get spawned into the world and start fighting and surviving at that time. Getting into teams and pre-match banter occurs and finishes before 7pm, so be there in plenty of time. This is because 7pm EST is midnight for us Brits, and we don't want to make things worse for us (e.g. delaying the start of the game) if possible.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Also signing up for this.
    Username: AirBubblun1

Also, there isn't a command to speed up the border once it is in motion. You would have to find out how many blocks away it is, then stop the border and start it up again.

Years
    Signing up for this, give my fresh character a try!
    Username: _nina

There shouldn't be a reason for me not to attend! It's 6pm start up for me.

Wobbu

Years
    The UHC is all set to go for Friday! Mage even built a parkour course that people can use while they wait for the event to begin lol. Anyways, this is going to work similarly to the UHC that doge hosted during the Get Together last summer, but instead White Mage will be the host. Everyone will manually choose their teams while Mage will be pressing buttons to get the map ready for the event.

In case you haven't signed up due to being unsure of your availability, you can still participate in the UHC regardless of whether you signed up or not as long as you join the server and are ready to play by 7PM EST. With that said, teams are going to be decided while everyone is in the server and waiting for the event to start, which means it's up to the players to decide what size the teams are going to be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back