• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

What days work best for you for the next UHC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Was I banned or something? I can't seem to join.

/me sees that he is underage and is freaking out.
    /me might just hide in a corner and die now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Are there any desserts or snowy areas somewhere near the spawn? I figured I might ask before spending hours randomly running around on the server, probably causing a lot of lag in the process.

Years
  • Are there any desserts or snowy areas somewhere near the spawn? I figured I might ask before spending hours randomly running around on the server, probably causing a lot of lag in the process.

Here's a map of the server (created by newmani01). As you can see there are a few scattered snowy areas, and one large snowy area to the east, but there are no deserts at the moment.

Spoiler:

Suppose I'll give this a try...

Minecraft Name: Arylett

You've been whitelisted! Welcome!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Here's a map of the server (created by newmani01). As you can see there are a few scattered snowy areas, and one large snowy area to the east, but there are no deserts at the moment.

Spoiler:

LIES!

if u look closely in the bottom left corner of the map you will see a partial desert that consists of about five sand blocks

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    Finally got a structure of a house set up. Come find me in my Nether house, right next to the nether portal to the castle of Newami. Torch donations appreciated to light up my house.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Been spending forever building an underground tree farm. Still not done. Probably sometime next week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back