• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the official pokemon you hate thread.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
  • Protect is just a pointless stall tactic, unless blocking moves like Fake Out, or any move that requires a turn beforehand to charge.

Years
  • kircketune has become my least favorite pokemon. its powers stink and appears to much. I do like the cry it makes it sounds pretty cool.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    IM COMPLETELY TIRED OF SEEING BRONZORS and TENTACRUELS AND ZUBATS!

Reasons

Bronzor : I was looking for a Gible, but i ran into about 20 bronzors at the time

Tentacruels : This one everyone should hate... they ALWAYS APPEAR AT SEE EVERYWHERE (always appears when im looking for a wailord in emerald bcuz i want the regis)

Zubats : The one that dominates the caves... (well maybe geodude too but someone mentioned it earlier)

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I really, really, really hate:

Bidoof and Bibarel: Their uncanny ability to appear when they're least wanted makes me loathe their very existance.

Quagsire: He has DOTS for eyes. He looks atrocious, and there's absolutely nothing interesting about him.

Zubat: So annoying.

agreed with you on quagsire... always appears in the great marsh when im out looking for a skorupi

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Lugia, Deoxys, Jirachi, Arceus, Shaymin, Lati@s, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Palkia, Dialga, Darkrai.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Of all the POKEMON, I really hate the most are PKMNs with types of Fighting and Ghost and Poison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2013
    I ABSOLUTELY hate zubats and golbats.Crobats are cool but the other two are just two common especially in g/s/c.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • I can't say i hate any pokemon but I find Zubat and Golbat extremely annoying. Quagsire is a waste of energy. Kircketune is ugly. Magnezone looks like something I drew. And Floatzel 9i love my'n though) always ruin my pokeradar streaks when I'm using Max Repels.

Voltrex

Pikachooper
    Years
  • I hate Quagsire so much. I can't even begin to express my deep hatred for this ridiculous, ugly, useless, waste of data Pokemon. I think he should be omitted from the Pokemon world.

yes, YES, yes
    I hate Quagsire so much as well, he is so utterly useless. Wooper kicks @ss though...
    Go WOOPER!

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • I detest the Pokemon Glameow, can u come up woith a more evil Pokemon, just make it Poison-Dark. Its so evil and creepy, and Purugly is very well named.

Back