• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Old Chateau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adventure-Chan

*~Have faith~*
    Years
    Sheesh... Talk about dramatic. I don't think Cheryl or Gardenia had anything to do with the Old Cateau. I think Gardenia just heard rumors about the Old Chateau and went to check it out for herself, but was to afraid to go in because odf the scary rumors. Cheryl was just a girl who was afraid to go through the forest herself because she thought she might get lost forever.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Sheesh... Talk about dramatic. I don't think Cheryl or Gardenia had anything to do with the Old Cateau. I think Gardenia just heard rumors about the Old Chateau and went to check it out for herself, but was to afraid to go in because odf the scary rumors. Cheryl was just a girl who was afraid to go through the forest herself because she thought she might get lost forever.

LOL i know i was being retarded last night.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Just to clear this out; we are talking about Pokemon, not some dramatic movie. I don't think Nintendo is going to make a game with a story where people kill others. 1) It's a kid's game. 2) It's pokemon. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure it's possible but remember that it's a kids game. I would also like to explain something new to my theory but I will post it later (Am using my aunt's computer :/ )

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Oh and shiny umbreon guy, just cause there were three beds doesnt meen there were 3 ppl. Ppl who are married generally sleep together, relating to my theory, gardenia coul have moved out by then, butlers dont necisarily have to live there so if my theory (wich isn the mostr likely but is a theory) leaves two beds for the twins and a bed for backlot and wife (or husband he seems a little fruity having baby pokemon in his garden, ide have dragonites and charizards hanging out there while he has "adorable" pokemon that kiss his cheek)toi sleep in.

Well, Pokémon beds seem to fit only one person. I know the laziness of Gamefreak of making more tiles can make these kind of debates, unless they really meant it was a bed for one person. Strange, still, because, even if you were a widow, you'd sleep in a big bed.

Yeah, but going beyond the evident, Gardenia seems to be hiding something more than just fear for the Chateau. That's my thought.

Just to clear this out; we are talking about Pokemon, not some dramatic movie. I don't think Nintendo is going to make a game with a story where people kill others. 1) It's a kid's game. 2) It's pokemon. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure it's possible but remember that it's a kids game. I would also like to explain something new to my theory but I will post it later (Am using my aunt's computer :/ )

If you didn't notice, human ghosts are already something not suitable for a kid's game.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Heh. That's alright but, can we please drop the Gardenia/Cheryl theories? There really isn't any TRUE proof. I stand with my last post.

there isnt any true proof that backlot had anything to do with it. If you talk to that one guy he give you a statue for your secret base that looks like the statue in the old chateau, that same statue are in all the gyms too. For all you know thats giovanni with a statue from his old gym :P

( i only said that cause i want giovanni to come back)

Adventure-Chan

*~Have faith~*
    Years
    0_o Giovanni?! Great! I think that something else must have happened besides poisning. Like in FR/LG the mansion in Cinnabar Island was burnt on the inside and no exterior damage was shown. But, that's out of the question.... But, where did Rotom come from before he went into the T.V.?

Years
    0_o Giovanni?! Great! I think that something else must have happened besides poisning. Like in FR/LG the mansion in Cinnabar Island was burnt on the inside and no exterior damage was shown. But, that's out of the question.... But, where did Rotom come from before he went into the T.V.?

You want to know how the Rotom got in the TV the answer is simple and her goes, Rotom Types are Ghost and Electric so Ghost Type means a spiritual entity and Electric is an element so it is attracted to it target element for the example the TV, so technically he's and elemental spirit!

Adventure-Chan

*~Have faith~*
    Years
    You want to know how the Rotom got in the TV the answer is simple and her goes, Rotom Types are Ghost and Electric so Ghost Type means a spiritual entity and Electric is an element so it is attracted to it target element for the example the TV, so technically he's and elemental spirit!

Thank you for jogging my memory! I remember I that I read somewhere that Rotom posesses electrical items, like Team Poison said elemental spirit.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Okay, I played my Pearl game yesterday (Not even close to done) and I came to the point where you go through Team Galactic's HQ. I crossed by a grunt and he siad "Team Galactic will set free all pokemon, all of nature!" He then began to laugh evily like most grunts. I first thought; hm, nature could mean two things. (1) Nature as in the personality of the pokemon. (2) Nature as in from earth which would mean every pokemon on earth. I figured that Team Galactic would rather set free all pokemon around earth other than of personality. What does this have to do with the chateau, Backlot, etc. ? Backlot tells the butler to get the pokemon he says is in the garden so he doesn't look like a lier (At lest, thats what most people have said.) I think Team Galactic, for some reason sends the pokemon they capture to Backlot. This helps explain why Backlot would let random trainers come and take pokemon from his garden for free. There must be something wrong with the pokemon that would help TG on their plan to create their own world. Okay, something else I saw in the HQ were test tubes. Perhaps that is where Rotom was created. I think they use the Rotom to transform into normal pokemon (roselia, etc.) and then when they activate the statue's that signals the Rotom to shut down the poke' balls and it's source. This would mean no trainers would be too much of a thret to TG, giving them the chance to catch Palkia and Dialga without interuptions.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Yes, but without being able to use your pokemon, you'll be less of a thret. I mean, if you do go and try to stop TG, you wont have pokemon. But if TG does, then your a bit screwed don't you think?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back