• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Old Chateau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    I don't know...the one who came from another mother Rotom.

The point I tried to make is that, again, Rotom's creation can't have had something to do with this because other Rotom come from eggs. If it really was a fusion/experiment/whatever, it wouldn't be able to breed. And this one is not likely to be the first Rotom in history.

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    Why can't Rotoms fall out of the sky or spawn)?

OR the rotoms could go the old fashioned way and- oh wait it's a childrens game.....

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    I don't know...the one who came from another mother Rotom.

The point I tried to make is that, again, Rotom's creation can't have had something to do with this because other Rotom come from eggs. If it really was a fusion/experiment/whatever, it wouldn't be able to breed. And this one is not likely to be the first Rotom in history.

How do you know for sure that an experiment or w/e can't breed.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Yeah, if the experiment was an entire new species, it would have a different number of Chromosomes.

Even though Ditto can copy the exact number of Chromosomes, making him the pokemon he is copying. It is very possible for it to be an experiment.

[But I disagree that it is.]

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    You can find a piece of Old Gateau (cake) in the Old Chateau. Haha, love how they used the French.

Dusknoir and Tangrowth

OHNOES HE'S BACK!!
    Years
    master plan (warning! This is long!!!)

Ok, here's it is!
    The famliy would be some unkown woman as the mother, Mr. Backlott as the father (young, some unknown man as butler, unknown girl as ghost/ little daughter, Gardenia/Cherly/numerous women as still alive daughter. The family was from some unnamed region and moved to sinnoh (eterna Forest). The two daughters had a pet Rotom, and it was weak since it didn't battle. One day, when the buttler was trying to make a old recipy from a book (OLD GATEAU!!!) when he heard a zap and a yell. Rotom acidentaly shocked the futer ghost daughter. Romtom was yelled at and took shelter in the TV!!! The buttler offered the girl some old gateau and told the backlotts. They were outraged when they found out that the girl was trebly sick the next day. Hopeing it would cure her, they gave her more and more old gateaus. She eventualy died and her spirit wanders about,searching for rotom. The buttler was confused, he tried a old gatteau and dies. (they are poisonous to humans? Idk you guys said it. He dies quickly because he is old). He wanders about, looking for a cure for little backlott.... Mr. backlott sees the ghosts and emidioutly leaves, took one of the statues for a reminder and left his wife and kid. The wife moves and Gardena eventualy comes back to find that Eterna city is oddly fermilar and moves there. for some reason, she cannot shake the feeling the forest is calling out to her...

*gasp* more later *pant, pant*

StarBucks

Mocha Freeze!
    Years
    So my theroy (sp?) is a little complex.
    Anyone notice how the pokemon mansion and the old cheateau look the same?
    I did.
    And to me that means NOTHING
    So one to the theroy:

Once in 1850 there was this family, the Grabers. (They just recently split up with the Backlot family. (Mr. Backlot wasn't born yet) One day at the pokemart she met this guy (the butler, lets call him Butler) She was in love with him. A year later they got married, keeping their love a secret.
    About a month into there marriage, the woman had to go to Veilstone city to care for her dying sister. She couldn't bring her daugher Olivia so she made the Butler her babysitter.
    Upon walking into the Mansion, the butler smiled eviliy, for he was the murderer the Slasher. After learning of Olivia's secret friend Rotom, her decided to off her already. Luring her into the room she floats out of, he sent in his Skarmory, Olivia fought off the Skarmory, so much it fainted. The Butler ran in and stabbed the girl, ran out the room, and locked the door. He ran into the dining room, but ran into a chargined Rotom, who was mad at killing his friend. Rotom shocked him to his death. Rotom then got scared and made himself into a T.V., to hide inside of...

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    I haven't been in the OC before, but someone said there was an antidote in the kitchen, right?

Well, I think the cook and butler wanted the OC for themselves, so they planned to poison the rest of the family. The cook put poison in the food and ran out of the OC, while the butler stayed to not raise suspicion. Then, after eating, he would've taken the antidote and waited for everyone to die, but the Butler was getting old and forgot things, and went to sleep without taking the potion. The girl became a ghost to try and find out who killed her, the Butler to scare people that might want to fix the mansion and make it their own. The chef left for Kanto and started working on the S.S. Anne (Don't ask me why I'm saying this).

I know, it's bad, but I wanted to say something. o_o

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Ok, here's it is!
    The famliy would be some unkown woman as the mother, Mr. Backlott as the father (young, some unknown man as butler, unknown girl as ghost/ little daughter, Gardenia/Cherly/numerous women as still alive daughter. The family was from some unnamed region and moved to sinnoh (eterna Forest). The two daughters had a pet Rotom, and it was weak since it didn't battle. One day, when the buttler was trying to make a old recipy from a book (OLD GATEAU!!!) when he heard a zap and a yell. Rotom acidentaly shocked the futer ghost daughter. Romtom was yelled at and took shelter in the TV!!! The buttler offered the girl some old gateau and told the backlotts. They were outraged when they found out that the girl was trebly sick the next day. Hopeing it would cure her, they gave her more and more old gateaus. She eventualy died and her spirit wanders about,searching for rotom. The buttler was confused, he tried a old gatteau and dies. (they are poisonous to humans? Idk you guys said it. He dies quickly because he is old). He wanders about, looking for a cure for little backlott.... Mr. backlott sees the ghosts and emidioutly leaves, took one of the statues for a reminder and left his wife and kid. The wife moves and Gardena eventualy comes back to find that Eterna city is oddly fermilar and moves there. for some reason, she cannot shake the feeling the forest is calling out to her...

*gasp* more later *pant, pant*

I don't know if the old gateau is really poisonous for humans. Why would it be? This theory is kind of strange, but I don't know if really Rotom was hiding because it did something bad.

So my theroy (sp?) is a little complex.
    Anyone notice how the pokemon mansion and the old cheateau look the same?
    I did.
    And to me that means NOTHING
    So one to the theroy:

Once in 1850 there was this family, the Grabers. (They just recently split up with the Backlot family. (Mr. Backlot wasn't born yet) One day at the pokemart she met this guy (the butler, lets call him Butler) She was in love with him. A year later they got married, keeping their love a secret.
    About a month into there marriage, the woman had to go to Veilstone city to care for her dying sister. She couldn't bring her daugher Olivia so she made the Butler her babysitter.
    Upon walking into the Mansion, the butler smiled eviliy, for he was the murderer the Slasher. After learning of Olivia's secret friend Rotom, her decided to off her already. Luring her into the room she floats out of, he sent in his Skarmory, Olivia fought off the Skarmory, so much it fainted. The Butler ran in and stabbed the girl, ran out the room, and locked the door. He ran into the dining room, but ran into a chargined Rotom, who was mad at killing his friend. Rotom shocked him to his death. Rotom then got scared and made himself into a T.V., to hide inside of...

So, in short, the butler killed the girl and its pet Rotom wanted revenge and killed the butler, then hid? What about the rest of the family. Did they found out and moved, without searching their pet Rotom?

I haven't been in the OC before, but someone said there was an antidote in the kitchen, right?

Well, I think the cook and butler wanted the OC for themselves, so they planned to poison the rest of the family. The cook put poison in the food and ran out of the OC, while the butler stayed to not raise suspicion. Then, after eating, he would've taken the antidote and waited for everyone to die, but the Butler was getting old and forgot things, and went to sleep without taking the potion. The girl became a ghost to try and find out who killed her, the Butler to scare people that might want to fix the mansion and make it their own. The chef left for Kanto and started working on the S.S. Anne (Don't ask me why I'm saying this).

I know, it's bad, but I wanted to say something. o_o

Yeah, well, the first theory was that someone wanted to poison the family and save himself with an Antidote, but it'd be strange if you found the bottle full. So maybe this could be right.

So, everybody agrees that the girl was killed. Looking at the facts, again, we can make something better than just keep inventing ideas. Maybe I should repost the first theory and then we can change it until it fits well.

The chef poisoned the butler and the little girl and saved himself with the Antidote. But the TM Substitute is in the same room with the girl which may hint that the girl was not killed but someone else (maybe a sister) and the real girl saved herself with the Old Gateau.

Some things I've just noticed here:
    *The girl couldn't have been poisoned because her ghost should be in the dinner room.
    *The Rotom is obviously hiding (unless they usually live in TVs), probably for something it did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back