• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Old Chateau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    wow ive seen the old man i was pretending to do most haunted in the old chateu once haha quite funny wen i walked into dining room and saw the man tht spiced up the episode ive seen the girl and the eyes wen i go in tht house even though its just a game it puts chills up my spine.....creepy cant wait for an episode to comeo out

LOL! Most Haunted! XD sounds great!
    Yeh, it creeped me out too! I just walked in there and there's this old man staring at you *shudders*

Years
    haha yeh i was like today on most haunted were here at the old chat.....OMG ITS AN OLD CREEPY MAN WHO JUST DISSAPEARED INTO NO WHERE AAAAAAAAAAAAH.......duuuuuude haha yeh its gotten quite interesting now

Quidoo

Years
    Hehe, yeah the thrill of the place draws me in. Everything about it is amazing! The statues, paintings, the music (aaah, the music *starts drooling*) and best of all, the ghosts! :)

Years
    oh ok then ive used my friends action replay and there nothing behind the entrances but i found out theres no trophy garden wen u go behind mansion using walk anywhere its just mystery zone and a big rock thing HAHA XD

Adventure-Chan

*~Have faith~*
    Years
    - pulls webs off account - Wow, been a while since I have been here. I think The Old Chetaeu is just a place (as I said before) That Nintendo put in to give the game a deeper and more mysterious feel.

Quidoo

Years
    - pulls webs off account - Wow, been a while since I have been here. I think The Old Chetaeu is just a place (as I said before) That Nintendo put in to give the game a deeper and more mysterious feel.

Hmmm...I don't want to think that! :( Making up theories and stuff is all part of the fun! I really hope an episode/movie is made about it...

nickkk

Master Spritess
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2013
    its definately spooky. after i got rotom, i never went in there again

Pokemon Professor

~The Expert~
    Years
    Okay, I really hope they cover this story soon. It's so interesting! But one thing - I like everyone's theories and they're all relevant but um... sorry if it's been covered ut perhaps the theory of arriving at about 3am (I've tried this, it works) and the guard by the statue at Mr. Backlot's Mansion is gone has something to do with this? The guard doesn't let you touch it but when he's not there at about 3am, you can press A and it says you got your fingerprints on it... Maybe this has something to do with the statue in the the Old Chateau etc.? Also, looking through an Emerald ROM with AdvancedMap, would it be possible that the maids could be enabled by an event and they have a warp script themselves? For example, in some doors in Emerald, you can't use walk through walls and go in; the person you talk to e.g. the Battle Tent dude at the counter takes you through the door and then you warp because that particular character is programmed with the warp and not the door way. That could be what the maids do after enabling them. Someone needs to take a look through a D/P ROM. It'd be interesting to see which maps are their that we don't know about - perhaps ones not even known about... Oh and Rotom will have to pop up in the anime so they MUST be going back sometime... Only time will tell...

DC89

Water/Eevee Trainer
    Years
    Here's my theory:

Agatha is the daughter that escaped before the fathers killing spree. The girl is agatha's dead sister. agatha bonds with ghost pokemon because se sees them at the abandoned mansion. The eyes are of the old father that is still haunting the mansion, wathing over it.

or

Agatha is the mom that escaped and left the husband that killed his daughters and the girl floating is the daughter that was killed. the eyes are the Dad. he is waiting for the mom to return. he waits for her in his secret room.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    Wow, it's been a long time since I posted here.
    Anyways, I wish they would us more hints on the game.

Pokemon Professor

~The Expert~
    Years
    idk but, once, I was ev training in there and I went into the 'eye room' to find Gengars as well to enhance my training and then one time, there was this little girl next door. I was like OMG, wtf is going on?! and I posted a retarded video on YouTube rofl. I later found out about the old guy and that neither of them did anything. And I doubt it matters but just thinking about how Rotom fits in, if you spell Rotom backwards, it makes Motor and btw, can anyone explain why it's called Rotom? Maybe it really is Motor backwards?

Quidoo

Years
    And I doubt it matters but just thinking about how Rotom fits in, if you spell Rotom backwards, it makes Motor and btw, can anyone explain why it's called Rotom? Maybe it really is Motor backwards?

Motor may be right...but I have an idea, the last part could be photon, but spelt with an 'm', instead, and the 'Ro' could be robot, because it looks (kind of) like R.O.B.

Rosefrost

Alright, who put that there?!
    Years
    I went in that place late at night with the lights off and it made me paranoid. D: The music is awesome.

Anyway, I like that Mr. Backlot theory. I know there's something untrustworthy about that guy. >:O
    Yeah, why does he have all those maids guarding the doors? and everytime he sees a pokemon out in his garden, he and his butler whisper to each other, and then the butler runs out of the room like he's running for his life! What's up with that?

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Yeah, why does he have all those maids guarding the doors? and everytime he sees a pokemon out in his garden, he and his butler whisper to each other, and them the butler runs out of the room like he's running for his life. What's up with that?

Err, I believe somewhere in the text it the Butler tells Mr.Backlot that the Pokemon he just said doesnt appear in the garden. So the butler quickly runs out to put the said Pokemon into the garden so you would encounter it. Also, I feel this thread is getting nowhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back