• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The OldRivalShipping Fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coribee

Floating on fluff.
Years
  • What would their wedding day be like?

Blue would want to go all out and beyond over the top all while slowly enticing Green into it. Green would be against anything extravagant but would end up being talking into everything without realizing it.
    I think Clover's idea about consulting Ruby doesn't sound impossible either. The boy would probably offer to help, maybe even make Blue's dress.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Wait, Snoaz, is there any...REASON why you decided this to be the topic? *Eyes "Dinner" speculatively*
    Lol. No, Dinner honestly wasn't on my mind by this. I didn't even think of it till you mentioned it.

But had the topic been "How would Green have proposed?" - yes, then I would have pointed to Dinner. xD

You do have awakened the urge in me to write a sequel for it now, though - something like The Morning After. And then the actual wedding

... crap, I really have too much ideas, it doesn't correspondent with my available time. Shoot, it's not going to work out.

AND. This is something I know I'll kill myself for later, but...In terms of translation machines, you already know what I think about those. XP (Thank you all about the translation, btw. ^^) Soooo...If you guys can find Japanese Oldrival comics, or links to sites with Oldrival comics on them, you could post them here and I'll translate them for you. Oh, what I am I getting myself into...Please have mercy on me and post them one at a time, please.
    Oh, I'll happily let you translate things, hohoho~!

No, you're already too busy with me XD; Someone else should ask you first. But we could put the translations you do for me here, of course. That first one, f.e.

Hey I really love oldrivalshipping because well, thery're both good looking so why shouldn't they get together? :P

Anyways can I join. Just one thing, I like both oldrivalshipping and luckyshipping, is that okay? It's not like I'm going to bring luckyshipping up or anything.
    Welcome aboard! :D

Of course it's okay that you like Luckyshipping - everyone's free in her or his likings ;D And sometimes it's impossible to be perfectly monogamous when it comes to shippings, lol. The only persons where I absolutely don't support another shipping of, are Green and Blue.

What would their wedding be like?
    I think Blue would want to have a very extravagent, big, full-with-ribbons-and-roses-etc. dress. Till Green hands her a simple, elegant one and he actually gives her a compliment when he sees her. (Gasp!) Needless to say, she settles for that one.

Green will look unfailingly hot in a black suit. There.

And I think that, in the end, only their closest friends and relatives come to the wedding - and that the rest will come at the party thereafter. I see some garden feast, with lights and romantic rose bushes and fountains and... -goes on-

Of course it's the happies day of their life. And after that they go to some über romantic castle-thing and Green carries her over the threshold in bride-style. (No he doesn't, but I want him to do that. -shot-)

Years
  • Hahaha! for some reason i'm laughing at Snoaz's comment about Green carrying Blue over the threshold. I can just see it now!
    Blue: hurry up green. this dress is starting to get uncomfortable
    Green: Geez woman! i'm doing the best i can.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • Welcome new members! You've been added to the member list.

Wedding night eh?

Well I suppose Green wants something simple but Blue wants it over the top. Blue gets help from Ruby for her dress and planning. Blue gets her Pokemon to be flower girls and paghe buy thingys and Sapphire and Crystal are her maids of honour and Silver gives her away (not that he likes it :P).

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Welcome new members! You've been added to the member list.

Wedding night eh?

Well I suppose Green wants something simple but Blue wants it over the top. Blue gets help from Ruby for her dress and planning. Blue gets her Pokemon to be flower girls and paghe buy thingys and Sapphire and Crystal are her maids of honour and Silver gives her away (not that he likes it :P).

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!
    It's fairly obvious that Silver's gonna be one of the maids.

xD

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Silver would be the maid of honor! *Shot repeatedly*

Okay, so for now, I'll go with Snoaz's idea. Here's the comic I translated, and here's the translation:

Spoiler:

This comic was 10 pages long. THIS *Points at the length* is the reason why I normally have to do translations in parts. Thank Arceus it was a finished translation, all I had to do was copy and paste. XD

Years
  • Yeah that would be pretty funny, silver as a maid. Didn't they have a picture of that on the pokespe club? (sorry, don't know how to put up pictures).
    Ya gotta love Blue! She's the flirty,sneaky girl who uses her, umm...feminine wiles to get what she wants.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Oh my god! That comic was so cute and an epic win! Thanks again Clover for the translation (can't express my grattitude).
    As for the topic I'm still thinking about it but I have to say everyone's pretty much hit the mark with what I thought.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Blue: hurry up green. this dress is starting to get uncomfortable
    Green: Geez woman! i'm doing the best i can.
    Gosh, you killed me with that comment.
    Thank you. (Definitely something I can see happening. It must be written~!)

Silver would be the maid of honor! *Shot repeatedly*

Okay, so for now, I'll go with Snoaz's idea. Here's the comic I translated, and here's the translation:

Spoiler:

This comic was 10 pages long. THIS *Points at the length* is the reason why I normally have to do translations in parts. Thank Arceus it was a finished translation, all I had to do was copy and paste. XD
    It looks much smaller now that's it posted without breaks. xD I love that comic and the drawing style. :3 And I can't wait for the Oldrivalshippiness to come in the new comic

BlueMarina

Oldrivalshipper
    Years
  • I edited to english version of the comic right in to its pages ^^

Spoiler:

Big thank to Clover-chan for the translation ~~ I love you x"DD

Years
  • OMG, that artist was good! i couldn't tell a difference between him/her and that one dude! Cute comic! Tank you clover!
    to snoaz: thank you. I'm a failed comedian!
    eh, what topic? 'looks around'

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • Would you guys mind if I joined? I've fallen in love with Oldrivalshipping. Oh, and thanks Marina for putting that up there! *saves* Whoever drew that was amazing. I love that look on Green's face when he's trying to cheer Blue up. <3 And also thank you Clover for translating!

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hey there Misty4life! Welcome to our little club (can't have enough love for these two)
    Which reminds me thanks aurevesque for putting the translation directly on the comic. Kudos to you :) (still thinking about current topic unfortunately)

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    ARGH, that comic just killed me. <3

He totally blushed when Blue asked him whether he was trying to cheer her up. :3

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Welcome, M4L. ^^ More members is win~

Um, Ty, Marina was the one who put the translation on the comic, not aure. Just FYI. ^^; Oh, and speaking of that...

IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. O.O Marina, you need to get a job in graphics. Seriously. XD And with that, I have another comic translation. Copy and paste, I love you so much.

Spoiler:

I LURVE this comic, I do. CUTECUTECUTECUTECUTE <33333 *Shot*

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    *face palm* Shoot! Sorry about the screw up, I meant to say BlueMarina but I read aurevesque's name first (should have double checked). Thanks Clover for the info and once again thank you for yet another awesome comic :). (Green has to hide his blush every time doesn't he? XD)

BlueMarina

Oldrivalshipper
    Years
  • Thank you Tyknight ^^ And no prob xD

@ Clover : xD Editing is a simple job. You can do it well by MS Paint ^^. Erase the japanese characters then add the english on it xD It just take time xD

The comic is VERY CUTEEE ~~~~~ I love Guriburu ~ *dies*

The translation ~

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back