• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One and Only Suki ;)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • I have had 3 of my 15 tests so far. I have 7 tests in 1 week so i need to do alot of revision. i will be totally knackered after it. So you might not see me during the 4th till 8th June.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • x_x What a throat-cutting long chain of tests... why do they put you through such hell?

Okay, do your best with your remaining 12 tests! Stay healthy, don't let the stress get to ya XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • They put me through hell because I am quite clever so they are trying to make me get as many C or aboves as possible. I'm glad i finish school on the 14th of June. I can take a well earned rest.
    Bye all.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • 3 weeks away, huh? Well, work hard till then XD

And I'm sure you'll score higher then Cs, lol.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey Pika. Me neither. I just picked out some random anime. Lol.
    I'm alright thanks. How are you?

And your theme is really pretty.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I don't know about anyone else, but I kind of make my banners. Well , for my current one, I just found this background and put the random catgirl on it. Yeah, so it's er... random. I think it looks pretty anyway.

Thanks anyway; like I said, your banners are cool too. How are you doing bro?

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    God, it's so fricken awesome being back here!
    I just got back from a 3 day trip to a Football tournament and Tennis tournament!

My lord, it was so awesome!

Howdy Suki-ster! Got a new...CATGIRL sig I see! =D

*Throws a cookies at everyone* My gosh, I'm so happy right now! =DDDD

See ya'll lay-ta!

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Sorta hard when you start out, but get's easy when you get better later on, Pink. Right now, me and my Tennis Coach have very even matches, often being Deuces, because he's taught me so well. I'll PM you details of everything I know right now, okay? =D

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I didn't say I was good. It's the new tutor guy. He sucks. XD
    The last guy was unbeatable with his power shots, aim and skill, but I own this new guy because he's so average. XDDDD

But I am pretty good in skill level. I beat my friends occasionally. =D

Also take note that a Deuce is a tie in scores, and you have to score twice in a row to win.

The scores go:
    0 points = Love (Don't ask why. I don't know.)
    1st point = 15
    2nd point = 30
    3rd point = 40
    4th point = 1 match won

A deuce is if both people have 40.
    The names for things in tennis are:

Out - Ball went out of play feild. Last person to hit it loses the point and opposing person wins.
    Fault - The ball went out of the service box when serving.
    Let - When the ball hits the net after serving. (Also, avoid getting the ball in the net. That's a lose too.)

Several courts used in tennis also are:

Clay - Red and green court. Standard.
    Hard - Pure cement. Coated asphault and adds more bounce to the ball. Harder.
    Grass - Pure outside grass court. Hardest court, as the ball doesn't bounce in a set direction or bounce at all.

Other ones are just simple carpet, wood and clay, used indoors.

There is also two ways of hitting a ball. Forehand and Backhand.

Forehand is frontal and commonly used, as it is easier to control direction and spin on the ball.
    The One and Only Suki ;)

Backhand is using the opposite side of Forehand, and holding onto the raquet with TWO hands.
    The One and Only Suki ;)

That's all I can think of to give right now. And those images are borrowed by Wikipedia I think.

If you need anything else, Pink, let me know! =D

Last edited:

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Oh my gosh, haven't been here soo long~ ;_; It's just that I'm rather busy and aren't visiting PC much anymore..it's a shame T_T Hope everyone did have a good time because while I was gone ^^

So Suki, how have you been these days? Oh and I really like your new theme, awesome how you make them, honestly~ And Pink-Tiger, I like your theme as well..dunno if I said it before but I'll say now to be sure I said it. Rozen-Maiden desu? Nvm me if I'm wrong on that ^^;;

Well uhm....take care all? And I'm sure I'll try to be more active here when I have the time to do so...byes~~

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I don't have to be there all the time. :0

And yes I wish to requisition membership into this member fanclub. <-- Random use of long-words.

Back