• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The ones we don't really love :( [ #19 ]

Which is worst? [You can only pick one]

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
People dislike Druddigon? But that's one of my favorites from this generation! It's a dragon and I heart dragons...and...

I voted for Stunfisk. I can like any of the other choices, but Stunfisk is just... I can't like it. I tried to, but it's just a bad design. Like rotten mud-colored fish got run over by a steam roller. It's just bad, and I can't see anything redeemable about it.

Maybe my opinion will change once I play the game or even see fandom talk more about it (which happened to the Trash Mouse and its evolution up there), but right now, Stunfisk is just... Ew.

Rawrinism

Shandera'd
Years
I voted for Crimgan. The design is just horrible! D:
I love the others tho. <3
Tympole would be second cause of those 'unibrows' ? They look weird on it. :S
Why isn't Gurdurr there? it's plain horrible. IMHO, Crimgan is better than Gurderr. The head over all is just weird. The veins makes it look gross. >_<

Last edited:

~Wind~

Detective
Years
I voted for garbodor.
Call me what you want, but I actually like Cryogonal, it looks so badass and intimidating!

zealot

The King of Fail
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
I voted for Maggyo. It looks like a really bad fakemon to me, like even worse than the bad ones from Pokemon Quartz.

The Red Chain

Crimgan, the 5 year-old drawing. I hate that abomination above anything else in the Pokeworld.

It's artistically poorly done and it could have been done so much better.
I can handle trash bags, ice cream cones, a pissy/crying snowflake, crazy humanoid toads and a flounderp... but Crimgan? No.. noooooo. >__>;
It practically screams "redraw me" and I just cannot handle it.

tmega1990

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 27, 2011
Stunfisk, It is weird, makes a farting noise and looks like someone sat on an owl. I like all those others.

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I like all the pokemon. I'm mostly slightly disappointed by Cryogonal, but that's only because of stats. How can you expect a pokemon with insanely high Sp Def to be useful when it has an insanely low Def? I'm not talking about Blissey, it has high HP to back it up. If it wasn't for its low defense, Cryogonal would definitely be on my team.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
615.png

When I first saw this thing, I was horrified.

When I look at it now, I still want to cry tears of blood.

Most Pokemon end up growing on me even if I initially dislike them, but Cryogonal is just... aaaaa.

Snowflakes

GONNA HATE?
Years
>:U
Why is Garbador on that list?
NONONO.
Garbador is quite spectacular. Its concept and pre-evo are equally spectacular. It's an amazing Unova-fied version of boring old Muk.
...Besides, look at its face.
Pure. Win. In. A. Can.
(Made from Concentrate)

Druddigon...
Sorry, that's not a Pokemon. That's a Digimon.
Just...no.
Never.
That so-called "Pokemon" is just a wannabe.
ntykthx.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
WHAT. WHY IS BANIPUCCHI DISLIKED? IT'S MY FAVOURITE OF THE NEW POKEMON.

;________; THIS IS PROBOPASS ALL OVER AGAIN. BRB CRYING FOREVER.

My answer is the tadpole thing. I don't mind it so much, but its evolution line was already done and it just gets hideous. At least the garbage thing is ~new~. Banipucchi is perfect and adorable so it shouldn't even be in this. Furiijio is... well, idk. It looks like it should be a legendary so I kind of ignore it, haha. Derpfish is awesome. And the gargoyle sort of thing is... well, gargoyle-ish. I hate its colours but it looks fine.

But the tadpole. Ick. :(

Backup

Maybe Next Time
Years
I'm still really surprised that everyone dislikes Cryogonal! ._. I mean, it's so cute! Why do you all hate it!? It's one of my favourite designs....!

I really kinda like most of the Pokémon this time around. I suppose that I really don't like Garbodor, but I do have to say that its pre-evolution is absolutely adorable ^^;

But still, I lovvvvvvve Cryogonal!

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
All of those Pokemon are flawless but if I had to pick my least favorite of the bunch it would be Stunfisk.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
Years
Idk, I quite like the one that looks like when I throw up in the trash can after eating something really gross.

I'd go with the stupid snowflake, although imo some of the really ugly ones aren't on here.
EDIT: WAITWAITWAIT, I didn't see that retarded dragon digimon ripoff on the end. Luckily most of the time I just post my opinion and don't actually vote in the polls, so I didn't vote for the snowflake.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Crimgan takes the cake. They were high when they designed it.

It is not as bad as Reshiram, when they stapled different designs of pokemon, some of them being in some unfortunate places.

Nateon

Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!
Years
Was tricky to choose between Maggyo and the big trashbag, but went for trashbag, sad to see Crimgan on there i think he's awesome though i prefer Kibago

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
Years
Tympole and Vanillette are far too cute for me to hate them. It's like trying to hate a kitten. It's too cute to hate!(Ice cream Pokemon concept is a tad disturbing, though)

Crimgan....Heh, he's a Dragon, I can't hate him. He does have a rather ugly look, though.

Stunfisk is meh. I don't hate it or love it.

Cryogonal is an ugly monstronsity that I hoped I would only ever see in my dreams. If its sprite wasn't so...ugly I might use it one day. Hopefully it gets a new form in Gray.

Garbodor is a horribly ugly and weak abomination that caused me to reconsider Pokemon I used to hate(like Lickitung) and consider placing them on new teams. It's that bad. Not to mention the fact that it's a GARBAGE BAG!
(WHY, GAMEFREAK? WHY?!?!?*RANTS*)
So, yes, Garbodor, you disgust me, you horrid Muk ripoff. Go die in a hole.
You'll get no love from me.>:|

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
omglulwut? I voted for Vanillite for some reason >>

I really love that lil' Ice cream, his final form has a cannon fgs! <:

Crmi-- Fugly Dragon is my worst >: Go back to were you came from! You ugly thang.

I don't really mind any of the others, Oh except the Derpy fugly fish and the Snow flake with eyes:/

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
582.png

D: WTF is that
it looks like a castform which just came out the freeza

Back