• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The ones we don't really love :( [ #19 ]

Which is worst? [You can only pick one]

• Total voters

MothMask

Blastoise forever
Years
Out of all of them, I dislike Vanipeti the most. Otamaro and Dasutodasu are cute, and Furiijio is really cool. Maggyo and Crimgan are pretty ugly, but Vanipeti is just plain dumb. What kind of Pokemon is modeled after ice cream, of all things?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I found this and I thought I'd share it considering most people dislike Stunfisk or find it ugly. I am starting to like it actually :3

1286012304917.png

grodkorv

i like trains..
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
awww, poor stunfisk :(
i think it's uglyness makes it speciall in a way ^_____________________^

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
I love stunfisk, actually. But not the same for Dasutodasu. I love the part that they actually made a pokemon that is trash, just not a fan of the design.

JERIICHO

Jericho is Law
Years
druddigon its just a fail it tries to be a aerodactyl and thats what aerodactyl would look like if it was dragon also when i heard it couldn't fly i was really angry seriously why give it wings if it can't fly its like saying hoppip can fly because it floats druddigon is stupid for that hands down it will NEVER make my team

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Call me an oddball, but I don't dislike any of them. XD
Tympole's line just aren't unappealing, although I won't say they're not odd, Garbodor is... I dunno, it's just so ridiculous I can't hate on it. Vanillite's line are some of the more appealing Pokemon this generation, Cryongonal is okay. Stunfisk is adorkable. And I can't bring myself to dislike Druddigon.

It may be my fanboy filter and/or my forgiving nature, but I'm either neutral or positive about these guys.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Forever, why aren't the kami trio on this list?! It's like a kid tried to ruin the "original concept/design" of the kami Pokemon three times! T_T And what about the elemental monkey evos?!

Crimgan, the 5 year-old drawing. I hate that abomination above anything else in the Pokeworld.

It practically screams "redraw me" and I just cannot handle it.

LOL...I actually thought that about Giratina Origin Forme when I first saw it. But now I find it to me one of the more BA-looking designs (stemming from Giratina Altered Forme looking BA to begin with).

I found this and I thought I'd share it considering most people dislike Stunfisk or find it ugly. I am starting to like it actually :3

1286012304917.png

ROFL...the memetic mutation has begun! :cer_laugh:

Proceeding to the opinions...

WTF is wrong with some people?! Otamaro reeks of cuteness and its sprite just screams "plz hug/cuddle me!"; Vanipeti provides one of the best battle insults ever; Furiijio is shrouded in mystery, wonderment and intrigue; and Crimgan is partially BA!

Crimgan: I admit, its shiny coloration is horrid, and I detest its current color scheme. Come on, we've had loads of BLUE-RED color schemes done to 'deth' before on draconic Pokemon! Feraligatr, Latios, Salamence, Garchomp, Sazandora :cer_pissed:, and now Crimgan. Enough is enough! Even worse is that Crimgan looks like a freakish Feraligatr that donned a spiked mask, got a tan, and exposed its ribs! >_>

591px-160Feraligatr_anime.png
705px-621Crimgan.png

I personally think Crimgan looks vicious with its yellow eyes. But the blue and/or red needs to go. I've envisioned it with some black coloration incorporated into its color scheme for the longest time, but I don't know which body parts to recolor/edit...

I'm tied between Dasutodasu and Maggyo being the worst, though. Dasutodasu looks like the Pokemon version of the Mr. Potato-head concept, except switching the potato part with a pile of crap. What's appealing about it, though, is that if you're victorious with it, you can state "I just pwned you with a garbage Pokemon" or some variant thereof. Similarly, with Vanipeti, you can say that you just pwned someone with ice cream (IMO, getting pwned by ice cream is worse because at least trash has potentially harmful items in it, like tossed out blades, leftover acids and vile chemicals, vehicle parts, etc. Ice cream is just...soft and squishy.)

Dasutodasu also looks like it's constantly saying "GUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." like a fool.

Maggyo is annoying because it looks like it is just begging to be punched/attacked/smashed/maimed/ripped to shreds, etc.; its design betrays its type (semi-cool, semi-annoying); it's the Pokemon incarnate of herpderp, and it flops around like an idiot.

Special mention for the very cool Furiijio: it looks like an ominous subzero combination of Gastly, Kabuto (the hidden-scary-glowy eyes), and Cradily (again, the hidden-scary-glowy eyes) that could produce and unleash a icy, nightmarish snowstorm upon those who even think of opposing it:
Spr_3e_092.gif
+
Spr_4h_140.png
+
Spr_5b_346.png
+
IceIC_Big.png
=
Spr_5b_615_s.png

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I agree that Crimgan's color scheme is terrible, but I love his design. He looks fierce and awesome :D

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
Why is Druddigon there? :O

Anyway, Garbodor. It makes Muk look clean. They couldn't even get his arms to be the same :(

I don't detest it, but I wouldn't exactly send it a Valentines Card...

Years
Why is Otamaro mentioned?! That Pokemon is hilarious looking! XD

Pokemon I hate:

Daikenki - Where should I start? This Pokemon friggin bothers me!
Mijumaru/Oshawott is my favorite starter in B/W, but how did they go wrong?
Well, I would've liked the otter concept to be continued. Why did they change its entire species?!
It shouldn't even be associated with Mijumaru and its second form.
(Sadly, I'm still evolving Mijumaru anyway.)

Yabukuron/Dasutodasu - Why make a garbage Pokemon?
All I can say that it looks, and probably smells, like sh!t.
Muk was waaay cooler.

Vanipeti/Baniricchi/Baibanira - Yay, retarded ice cream trio~! Hell, what were they thinking?!
Was this supposed to be cute - or are they really running out of ideas?
Same goes with those new gear Pokemon. One word: Stupid.

Ulgamoth - This Pokemon is cool being both a Bug/Fire type, but I hate it!
I can't stand moths. Mothim and Venomoth were fine, but this one just creeps me out for some reason.

I'm sure there's a few more I didn't like, but meh. ;(

mysticjoshgaming

mr awesome guy
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Why is Otamaro mentioned?! That Pokemon is hilarious looking! XD

Pokemon I hate:

Daikenki - Where should I start? This Pokemon friggin bothers me!
Mijumaru/Oshawott is my favorite starter in B/W, but how did they go wrong?
Well, I would've liked the otter concept to be continued. Why did they change its entire species?!
It shouldn't even be associated with Mijumaru and its second form.
(Sadly, I'm still evolving Mijumaru anyway.)

Yabukuron/Dasutodasu - Why make a garbage Pokemon?
All I can say that it looks, and probably smells, like sh!t.
Muk was waaay cooler.

Vanipeti/Baniricchi/Baibanira - Yay, retarded ice cream trio~! Hell, what were they thinking?!
Was this supposed to be cute - or are they really running out of ideas?
Same goes with those new gear Pokemon. One word: Stupid.

Ulgamoth - This Pokemon is cool being both a Bug/Fire type, but I hate it!
I can't stand moths. Mothim and Venomoth were fine, but this one just creeps me out for some reason.

I'm sure there's a few more I didn't like, but meh. ;(
agreed with tympole. but the rest are cool but that is my opinion. the fish looks like the 5th gen magikarp

Back