• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Origin of Your Username

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    How did you come up with your username? I got mine from mispelling the scientific name for Squirrel Monkey, which I still can't spell to this very day... I think it's Simiri Scirious.
    So what's the origin of your username?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Awws, i love ur spirited away avy ^^ haku's so cute :3 [/random X3]
    *cough* mine's my site..and that's about it XD

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Nine = short for Ninetales = my name on SPPf = one of my favourite numbers.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Mine? Because I like Pikachus and the color blue XP

Actually, the story is much longer, but I'm too lazy to type it up XP

Last edited:

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    I like lightning, but no too fond of tigers...

I was messing around on AIM putting in Lightning and Tiger and I got LightningTig =3

Then shortened it

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Phoenix - no matter how many times I'm knocked down, I always come back stronger.
    316 - A symbol of the happier part of my childhood.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Well, it all started in summer 2002. I was at the Poke-Amph tagboard. Poke-Amph was a new site. I had the name SurfinDarkRaichu. Then I changed it to ShininAquaRaichu. Then I came here later that year. I left the next summer for a while and came back. I forgot ShininAquaRaichu's password so I used Shinin. Then I left again and came back to the new PC, thinking that it was the old PC. I named myself Shinin4000. Last year I got it changed to Shinin by someone. Now I use Shinin, Shinin4000 or LordShinin when I sign up for stuff.

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
    Ur not an idiot[/random]
    hmmm....I am not that sure how I came up with this username, I think it was from Digimon and being cool ._? but then again, thats what I think.

I made DigiCool on another forums since I couldn't come up with a username, so I guess that was it.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    My name? I am flattered you ask, It all started in 1992 when I was born... Well I really have no idea. It's a name that came from my last name.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Well, I've always loved stars. Not only the ones in the sky (they're so pretty), but the print and pattern as well. Meaning star jewerly, clothes, etc.

Back