• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Origin of Your Username

Years
    Well, i normaly use Alexander the great, but the real ATG was some greek guy and im not greek and he ruled half the world, and im not really like him at all, sooooooooooooo, i decideid to introduce Alexander the great Version 2 to the world :P

Years
    Cowrie was the name of a furret pokemorph character I used in an rpg years ago. I felt sorta bad for not using her in a while, so when I started signing up for pokemon forums, I decided to use the name. :P

As for what a cowrie is...it's a type of mollusk. Don't ask me why I named a furret that, I just thought it sounded nice (and it's a word I don't see used that often, too).

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I know I've said this over and over before, but it's been a while since the last time... so here I go:

Back when I was in 7th grade... so about 4 years ago now... I needed a screen name for AIM. Somehow, quite randomly, snow angel popped into my head. I HATE snow though. O_o; So yeah, the name kinda stuck and pretty much use it for everything cuz I can't come up with anything else. -_-; And the hideous numbers that follow it are my birthday...

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    while playing BF 1942 i saw an anti tank and anti plane gun and while choosing my name i used ANTI and GUN and randomly SPAM popped into my head so i came wit ANTI-SPAM GUN the - thou i don't know y i added that XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Meh,At the moment I was playing Lg and I needed help for something so I came here and needed a name..At that moment I was training a tyranitar so I thought tyranitar dude..Now,I hate the name XD

Lucid

I got my first user name from my favorite female character from Marmalaid Boy, and this one from the female version of my favorite male charecters name from Maramlaid Boy, so yeah, I just picked them because they were cute... meh XD
    Hotaru = Firefly.
    Suzu = Bell.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Well... if I count my old username it was because I loved the work Dark and Avenger used to be a nick name I had Cobra just came cause at that time on my hotmail account i needed a new name since DarkAvenger was taken so i thought of cobra. lol
    So i brought it here.
    Now Alexiz is my name... sorta since Alex was taken so was Alexander before, and Alexis so I took Alexiz with a "z" not a "s" but I have Alexander as well. ^.^

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    latias45 i just love latias and and i had to think of a number so it is 45. and i think it is very cool

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Samuri Scearious said:
    How did you come up with your username? I got mine from mispelling the scientific name for Squirrel Monkey, which I still can't spell to this very day... I think it's Simiri Scirious.
    So what's the origin of your username?
    My username is come up from my favourite colour and my favourite gym leader. Blue is my favourite colour and Jasmine is my favourite gym leader.

Lardman

Channel Delibird
    Years
    The origins of Lardman

I just randomly drew this lump of lard one day in Biology class, stuck some arms, legs and eyes on him and he became Lardman, questing to save the world from healthy eating. The one in my avatar and sig is Comrade Lardovic, a Russian Communist spin-off of Lardman.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    I got mine from the fact that most people say I'm a pretty dark and creepy person, so I put shadow but felt it was just too plain but then thought of my favorite character in the Pok?mon anime which of course is Ash (DUH!) and pieced it together "Shadow of Ash"

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    Mine came from thin air. It means "Peeking Monster", but, I am NOT a Peeking Monster.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Cast Rainer...

Rainer was my previous username, Cast was... another thing... So I put them together and we have Castrainer~

Soon we realized it could be Cast Trainer, but it isnt~ =P

Thine Eyes Deception

Comeback Kid!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    Story time!

Believe it or not, my user name is semi-associated with the band name, "Third Eye Blind." Combining it with another song (or poem, I can't remember =P), I came up with "Thine Eyes Deception."

The end!

Back