• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Origin of Your Username

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    This forum (Entei Fan) - I'm this pokemon fan
    Most forums (BH) - short for Big Hamster (look below)
    Rarely forums:
    Big Hamster - This is a name duel to my imagination moon transformation into gaint Hamster , but since most people are calling me Hamster , i choose BH
    Vegetto Fan - I'm his fan
    Brolly Fan - same as above
    C 16 (Android 16) - i like him , he cares for animals and for earth and was created to destroy Kakarotto , was killed by Cell , poor android :(
    Other Forums:
    BH Ouji - Ouji means prince in Japan
    Prince BH - Same as above but in english version
    Other:
    BH Daimaouji - "BH the great demon prince" - on one site's guestbook

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...I'm not typing this out again. *searches for her reply the last time a question like this was asked* (So sue me. I'm lazy. XD)

--

It all started in around... 2000. ^_^ I found myself hooked on Yahoo! Messenger's chatrooms. They were really good back then -- especially the Pokemon ones. Everyone RPed there and had multiple userids. I had upwards of around 20. Anyway, my favourite one quickly became lightning_the_baby_pichu (and I had the accompanying Pikachu and Raichu accounts, too ~_^). I used that one a lot. It was named Lightning since, well, that noun goes quite well for an electric-type Pokemon, don't you think? I had other ones like "Fiery_the_Charmander" and stuff like that, too. XP

Finally, once I sort of grew detached from YIM, I found The Pokemasters forum and decided to join. I joined under the name chibipichu, which was basically my alias everywhere at the time. Some months later... I think around August, my account was either hacked (or so I believed at the time) or else I was just really stupid and I forgot my password and couldn't retrieve it since someone else had the e-mail address to the account. o_O; Regardless, I decided to reregister, but I had to think of a new name. I thought back to my old usernames and figured I may as well reuse them since I loved them so much. I took Lightning and... I've grown so attached to it over the years that I use it everywhere under different variations. ^_^

Oh, and now it's virtually impossible for me to type "lighting." I just can't do it. XD;

--

Haha, while searching I found the previous time I answered this. I got lazy and gave a dictionary definition of "lightning." I'm so boring. *laughs at self*

Years
    sammi-san is my sister's nickname for me. Or at least she used to call me that. ^^;
    It's a nice username that can be used anywhere, and it's better than just plain sammi. XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hmm, so this is for all usernames?

//ShedRain - Nothing personal, but ya will see this soon~ =P
    Rainer? - o_O;
    Mr. Poti Potion - For Ragnar?k Online forums~
    Gian.Sama/GianSama/Gian-Sama - Whatever...
    ShedMwe/ShedMe - Other username... what?
    Kotraldel - A variation of Ctrl Alt Delete... I use it sometimes~

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "Kogenta" is the name of a character from the anime "Onmyou Taisenki". Being that the name was somewhat unusual and I had a liking for the character, I selected it as a username. Kogenta can currently be seen in my avatar.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    One of my mom's friends who play softball thought of it...It's so my mom and I wouldn't get confused.

Lil' = Little, younger Schu= portion of last name

Ya. :P

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    The first forums I ever joined were the official Zelda forums. I didn't even know they exsisted if Nintendo hadn't told me. I had just beaten TWW and I kept emailing Nintendo everyday for a week with questions and theories. At the end of it, the basically said "Leave us alone and join these forums. Bother the other freaks like you". Lol

So, I did. And I was very eager to do so. I thought I need a Zelda name. But I was in such a hurry to join that I choose the unoriginal "Triforce". Not surprisingly, the name was taken (it's a Zelda forum! Duh! Stupid me). So I three on 89 at the end for my birthyear. I made quite the name for myself there, so I kept the name.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    rsgh5 was the password that the communist russians had to deploy nukes. if they transmited "rsgh5" over the airways, america would have been blown to bits.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    AARGH! I have to explain again? Well, uh. June 2002. Star Wars Episode 2. Sailor Moon obsession. Combine them and you get...

Jedi_Amara! XD

Although in chat channels I'm now using GreatKawaiiPenguin or KamikazeKame most of the time. GKP because one of my friends called me that and I adopted it for my own, and KK because I was watching Love Hina and became obsessed with Tama-chan :P

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    my story ish weird.
    on one of the forums i go to i had a really stupid name,and i wanted a name change so i thoguth and thought and thought.i am so bad with names,so i was stumpped.then one night i was going to bed,and all of a sudden Forgotten_hope just jumped in my mind,and i use this on every site now.

soon after i found out Forgotten_hope was a mod for battlefeild 1942 O.o

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    How I came up with my name is I love Raven from Teen Titans, shes so cool. So I thought 'why not make that my username'. And thats what it is today. My old username *trap-door57* (witch is now being used by my friend) I had used it at a diffrent fourm, so I used that name here. I told my friend about this place but she said it woulden't let her make a name so I just let her use mine and I made a new one *(Raven)*

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    Well... the piccie I use for my avatar is a very sweet but very shy lady called Shuuko. I didn't wanna put in two u's every time I typed it tho, so I shortened it. I'll give a cute lil' mousie to the first person who guesses which anime she's from. :) And no cheating on google, neither, lol.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Shuko said:
    Well... the piccie I use for my avatar is a very sweet but very shy lady called Shuuko. I didn't wanna put in two u's every time I typed it tho, so I shortened it. I'll give a cute lil' mousie to the first person who guesses which anime she's from. :) And no cheating on google, neither, lol.
    Teen Titans? Some anime I've never heard of? Hello Kitty?

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Mine was made by combining japanese words Yami and Ichi (basically meaning Dark One o.o), but I accidentally missed of an i in the middle ^^;;

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    my real name is Rachel but my nick name is Rai because my favorite pokemon is Raichu!

Back