• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>The Packs; Yin and Yang<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Is that so? Then how come both my character moved, talked, bowed, and probably did a good bit of other stuff while I was off-line? The only PM I got from you was one asking for my sanction to a certain scheme which I will not elaborate but which went completely against her nature, and it came after you had already messed around with the characters on your own accord. And now you try to guilt those who say things as they are because you can't take responsibility for your own actions? Face it, you powerplayed and were caught red-handed, so please don't try to shift your guilt to anyone else.

This is neither the time nor place for this kind of argument so I won't post anything more on the matter here. But is it honestly so hard to edit out the offensive parts of your posts?

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Look. If this thread is still gonna be opened then you have to edit or delete your post Kirra. I noticed you were online before and still failed to do such thing. *uses shinobi powers* mwuahahaaa..

Years
The thread is best off closed now, there has been to much flaming here now and well, I give you permission to re-make the RPG if you want, but this thread will be closed.

Alos Kirra chan has PMed me for help, so I will have no more bashing of her RPG skills either...at least she is trying to improve her skills other than just brushing it off. So no more of this.

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back