• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>The Packs; Yin and Yang<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
  • I am sorry but due to circumstances beyond my control, I can no longer be in the rp. Sorry for the inconvieniance but I don't like being Power played. good bye all.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Accept my resignation as well then...powerplaying is such a huge pet-peeve of mine and this one has it in plenty. >_<

I know some of you might not see it as an issue but I do. Goodbye, and to those of you who stay; enjoy it then.

Alter out.

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
  • Tratto roared in pain and stood up weakly. "Ill get you one day!" He growled, giving the leader a look of pure hatred. Then, with an angry swish of his grey tail, he disappeared into the forest. Tratto dragged himself to his feet. He had been resting under a pile of fallen leaves on the forest floor, but now he got up. His legs felt stiff, but apart from that he was fine. He shivered angrily as he thought of the Yang leader, and wondered what to do next. He didnt want to go back to the pack and risk being humiliated, yet he had nowhere else to go.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Kirra-chan stop controlling other peoples chracters. What you just wrote didn't make any sense what so ever anyways. We were by the river trying to calm Taijin down when all of a sudden you power play them. And where was I when this all happened too?

So you either are gonna edit your post or i'm gonna summoun a super mod to do it for you *uses shinobi powers* And either way I think i'm gonna quit now since I was in the middle of something with the two that you made quit. >_>

Hazy Aurora

Love thy Suicune. OwO
    Years
  • ((I am truly sorry everyone feels this way. I hoped it would florish, but with so many quits, I may as well ask someone to lock this. It isn't going anywhere, sadly. So, we may as well quit. It was a nice attempt.

Thank you everyone for trying to participate. I found everyone who role played very good. OwO Very good. It's a shame we have to stop, but I see your point. I also hate it when people portray my character differently than I wanted it.))

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • I understood your intensions and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the plot. I DO NOT LIKE OTHER PEOPLE CONTROLLING MY CHARACTER!!!! So don't do it anymore! If you want to control everyone then write a story! Sheesh! I love the plot! It's beautiful! But I can not allow N00BS to ruin my characters! BTW, you have no right to give me bad fame for following the rules! so either A grow up or B find yourself someone else's character to steal!

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • This has nothing to do with us hating you. We just don't like other people controling our characters. If you hold back on that it would be fine. I am just tired of dealing with people who cannot grasp that concept and I am sorry if I come off as being mean. I do enjoy role playing with you Kiira, I just need you to not control my char.

~? Northern Lights ?~

Crazy'n proud of it!
    Years
  • Well, sorry, but I did take it as mean. I have also seemed to have recieved hate mail from some people, and that is really getting on my nervs. I am a little bit pleased that you like to role-play with me, and yes, I also like to roleplay with you.

And I controlled some people's characters because I couldn't just control Alu all the way, so yes, I had to do something wiht them sometimes. But also, some of you were controlling Alu, or making her out as a bad character, so I was quite angry.

Years
  • Oooookay, I think I'm sensing a bit of flaming here o.o

Ok...Kirra-chan...no one hates you...and if they are sending you hate mail, then report it to an admin or Super Modorator...they are not aloud to do that.

Also, take a look at the rules in Other Roleplay...I have given a sort of example as to what a good style of Controling another character is, and what is not...that should help you a bit. Also, if you need any help or examples then don't hesitate to PM me, I'm more than happy to help and all ^_^

Now for the RPG...I see to many OOC posts and double posts (yes double posts are not aloud).

Now then....I havea good mind to report this thread and have it closed, and I think I shall report it, BUT, there is ntohing stopping Hazy from starting a new thread...which I think would be a better idea now that this thread has suffered a seriouse amount of Spam.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • OOC: Well I had told kirra-chan to either edit or delete her post and she told me the owner of this thread told she can godmod but that is still against the rules and that is why most people *cough* 'hate her'

So if this thread does stay open she either has to edit her post or delete it. >___>

Kurosaki

First of all, I'll leave this open as long as you guys promise to behave from now on. There's nothing I dislike more then having to restart an RP >>
    Next time you have an issue with another RPer, PM that member politely asking them to stop. If they refuse, only then request staff help. That will help avoid situations like this.

Now, onto the actual issue. Kirra, you were powerplaying, and I realize you now understand that, but others "controlling Alu, or making her out as a bad character, so I was quite angry" isn't an excuse to do it yourself. Also, my apologies if you weren't the only one powerplaying, if there were others, please PM them to me and I'll warn them via PM. Nobody hates you, they're just trying to help you become a better RPer, but members can only take so much of one thing before they get fed up. Now, could you please edit your last couple of IC posts that contained powerplaying, so that they do not?

Hazy Aurora

Love thy Suicune. OwO
    Years
  • I understand. >< I did not tell Kirra that she could godmod, I just suggested an event that could happen but I told her to PM THE owners of the characters to get their approval. She obviously did not heed my advice. >< Anyway, we're all blaming others. I could definetly say that I DID suggest for her to bring up something, but I didn't want her to make it out as if that she was all important. We both come from a community which Role Plays different from here, and doesn't mind godmodding as much, and has a much more relaxed hold on it. I have joined a few other sites, and know a little more about it, but she argues that she didn't powerplay. Which is fair enough, even if others say she did, including myself when I talked to her on MSN. I do think I'm blaming her a bit, which is obsonutely unfair. I wish this had never happened, but some things just have to.

~? Northern Lights ?~

Crazy'n proud of it!
    Years
  • Well, I am thinking this unfair. I did PM somone, and I DID ask for their permission Hazy. But they already had quit, because of me, yet again.. -ish getting blamed for a lot of things- And I don't want to continue this fight.

And Hazy, I am already annoyed at being blamed, without having you, my best friend to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back