• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>The Packs; Yin and Yang<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
  • Yume got up next to Taijin "Calm done! Look, see the footprints over there??" Yume pointed towards the footprints leading from the river. "Thats his footprints! Hes not dead. The Yang member did not intend to kill it so just calm done!!" Yume said, loud enough so it could get through to him. Far off into the distance ((*thinks of the Naruto second opening* XD X3)) Yume heard faint yelps as she saw Yami come into the clearing. tears were in her eyes and she looked happy to see her. 'Oh, Yami must've been looking for me' Yume thought. Yami gave a bark, asking her if she was ok. Yume leaned over, winked at her, and said Don't worry, i'm fine, through telepathy. Giving one final bark, Yami dashed off towards her friends that were probably looking for her..

Last edited:

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
  • After seeing the footprints leading out of the river Rikul let out a sigh of relief. At least the Mightyena had survived. He did not like them the least bit, but he found killing to be pointless. As he started back to the group he thought he felt hot breath on his neck. As he quickly spun around to find nothing. "Why are you getting so paranoid all of a sudden?" he muttered to himself. As he went back to the group, he sat down in relief. He didn't like being alone in there for some reason. Not with all this talk of many dangers."

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
  • Tratto stared down at the river. Many of the Yin and Yang pack members were down there. He made no effort to investigate, for he was sure to hear about it one way or another. The Yin leader had disappeared somewhere. The further she goes away, the better, Tratto thought. Tsuki was laying down further uup the hill, crying hysterically. Definately mad... he thought with a grin. Yume was still angry with him, he knew. Tratto walked over to her, his tail between his legs. He whimpered pathetically, though his eyes were sparking mischeviously.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Yume saw Tratto walk up to them. She saw the sparkle in his eyes. Giving him one final glare, Yume turned back to Taijin and Iumi. "Can't you see we're busy, mutt?!" With that said, Yume turned her attention towards the other two..

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
  • Tratto growled, and snorted in suprise. "Fine then," he said coldly, and made his way back up the hill. He kept away from the Yin members, dodging as the young Espeons ran around him. Tratto swished his tail, and wandered over to the rest of his pack. Some were still complaining about the joining of the packs, but none had made any headway.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Taijin snarled dangerously at the umbreon called Yume, red psyhic energy rushing to surround her body. The espeon's eyes flinched slightly and the energy pushed her away from him. The male must have been fighting against his dark side since he did not use his full energy. He bared his fangs, his claws digging into the earth.

" Iumi...get...away from me!" He ground out, his energy fluxuating. " I c-can't...stop it!!"

His eyes raised to the sky, settling on the moon in it's high orbit within the heavens. A howl escaped the espeon, before the male turned his glowing red eyes on Iumi. A malicious grin morphing his face.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • OOC: Just anywhere. The packs are with the leader, discussing the merge.

IC: Yume got up and ran next to Iumi. "Taijin you've got to fight this!" She said to him. "If you don't get a hold of yourself then I guess i'll have to.." Yume warned. She lowered her head and let out a low growl, her fur sticking on end..

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Taijin snarled at Yume, the red aura surrounding the female once again. This time however he lifted her into the air, tossing her a few yards away. He glared in her direction, before turning back to the espeon who stood nearby. His red aura reached out to surround her as well.

(( I am not going to post until Alter-kun catches up and stuff))

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Yume got up. An Anime vein was popping out of her forehead (XD). "Ok thats it!" If you wanna fight me then you GOT ONE!!" Yume said as she began charging towards Taijin. Once she got close enough she bit onto his front left paw, dragging him to the ground..

~? Northern Lights ?~

Crazy'n proud of it!
    Years
  • ((Excuse me, but I feel a bit intimidated by some of your here. Alu is being made out as a shy character, who just doesn't want to be leader, and her pack especially, are being made out as 'lowlife'. I know that in the RP we have to express our character's feelings, but please do not make her, or her Yin pack out as lowlife, etc.

Oh, and Alu does not hate Tsuki, and Tsuki does not hate her, okay? Hazy and I are planning something for the two, so try not to make them out as rivals. ;P))

Alu raced past the towering Pine trees, as their shadows played amongst the gravel, climbing slowly up her slender paws. The Espeon did not care; if the Yang pack felt that way, they could stay, and face the many obstacles that lay ahead of them. She, however, would take her pack out and venture to Paradise, whether they obliged or not.

"AROOO!" A sudden, sharp howl pierced the chilly night air, and Alu sprang back to her senses. The wisp of the wind carried the crystal note on and on, and Alu raised her muzzle to the air.

North-easterly. She thought to herself, changing direction in the blink of an eye. If it was who she was hoping to see, Tsuki, she would finally get to tak to the Yang Leader in private. And as for the Yn and Yang packs; they could wait.

Hazy Aurora

Love thy Suicune. OwO
    Years
  • The Yang leader lowered his muzzle from the howl, and saw Tratto give him a withering look at his tears.

Tsuki saw this look and felt his sadness give way to anger. This 'warrior' did not respect him?! Then he would pay. He was their leader, and for a good reason. Getting out of his crouched position, he started to stalk Tratto. The Umbreon started to walk away. Tsuki silently followed, his crystal-like silver eyes gleaming.

His elder by two years, Tratto obviously believed that he should lead! What sort of democracy was this? Tsuki was prepared to fight. For the honour of his pack. He felt his senses open with the thrill of the hunt. Lowering his haunches, he flicked his tail around his crouched limbs. Baring his teeth, he leapt into the air, letting his strong muscles spring him forewards while letting loose a cry of anger and his warrior cry.

Tratto roared with surprise as Tsuki latched himself onto his back and started speaking slowly with each syllable and slash.

"I." Was the first word. "Lead."

~? Northern Lights ?~

Crazy'n proud of it!
    Years
  • Alu's pace slowened as the darkness surrounding her grew more gloomy. Trees had been uprooted, and a foul smell of smoke filled the air. Letting loose a cough, she continued on slowly, loosing track of where she was more than ever.

"Alu?!" The familiar voices of Taijan and Iumi filled the air, ringing in Alu's ears like a sudden burst of hope. At leaast she had SOME loyal pack members...

"I'm... here!" She cried, shaking off the salty tears.

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
  • Tratto threw himself at the ground, rolling over in an attempt to get the leader off. He growled angrily, blood matting his thick grey fur. Tratto escaped from Tsuki's grip, and half-ran, half-limped through the forest. But the younger Umbreon soon caught up.

Hazy Aurora

Love thy Suicune. OwO
    Years
  • "I lead this pack." Tsuki growled, throwing himself in front of the older umbreon, his eyes glittering furiously. He dodged around a slash from the warrior.

"And I have the right." He snapped, jumping on the older warrior.

Tratto groaned. This was such weakness...He attempted a buck, then fell into a roll. Tsuki fell under, but Tratto felt four powerful paws shove him high into the air.

"I lead." Tsuki panted. "Emotion is not weakness." And his silver eyes glistened with his warrior sense.

~? Northern Lights ?~

Crazy'n proud of it!
    Years
  • Iumi, Taijin, and Alu soon found their way to eachother, and greeted with warm smiles. The two Espeons of lower rank bowed, and took a few tentative steps back from their Leader.

"Alu, we were wondering where you had gone... The packs have been snapping at eachother like there's no tommorrow!" The two panted, exchanging looks of worry. For a moment, Alu seemed to be deep within her dreams, as she started blankly into open space. Iumi let out a small cough, and the Espeon snapped back to her senses.

"Yes, well, you'd expect that from two rival packs, wouldn't you? But for now, let us get back to the packs; we have issues to sort out..." Alu purred softly, taking lead of Taijain and Iumi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back