• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
  • I would have chosen Scorbunny if I'd own a Switch, which I don't. So, false, I believe.

The person below me has tons of Pokemon merchandise...

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I have some, but not but a lot, at least compared to other collectors. I want more though!!

TPBM has done a monotype run

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • True!! Have done a few. Actually doing a mono-Flying in Pokémon White right now as well

The person below has spent a considerable amount of time in the Battle Subway

pkmin3033

False...I don't think I ever went in the Battle Subway at all!

The person below me has a sizeable collection of Pokemon cards

Years
  • I would say so. I haven't bought any new cards since HeartGold & SoulSilver set, but I have tons of cards from before that.

The person below me would love to see more Pokémon games on 3DS.

pkmin3033

False. I'd rather see them put older Pokemon games on the Switch, either as part of NSO - actually giving that service some value would be nice - or make a complete and decent new experience for the Switch, not the rubbish attempt they made with SnS.

The person below me owns a physical copy of a Pokemon game from every generation.

Years
  • No, I don't own SwSh and I don't plan buying any of them. And I don't have physical copy of Gen I and II. But I have them on Virtual Console.

The person below me like tossing Quick Balls on everything.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • False, I prefer using regular PokéBalls to catch wild Pokémon

The person below me has entered the Hall of Fame with a Magikarp in their party

Years
  • I don't think I ever did that. But now it's on my to-do list.

The person below me will play Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX on launch.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • False, I haven't decided to get it yet and if I do, it will probably be a while after it launches

The person below me beat Red in GSC/HGSS without any of their own Pokémon being KO'd

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • False, I haven't even fought Red there yet.

Tpbm is watching the 2020 Oceania International Championships via whatever means they can have.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Uh...

The Lati@s, the musketeers, that one with Victini, Arceus, Celebi... I remember watching those, so true (albeit legit forgetting the titles 😅).

Tpbm's first challenge run was a nuzlocke. Real or not real?

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • False, it was a monotype

The person below me has randomly encountered the same Shiny Pokémon more than once?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Sorta? My first ever shiny Pokemon was a Wingull in Black, who I evolved into a Pelipper, and I got a random shiny Pelipper in Ultra Moon!

The person below me has put a Leftovers on their Pokemon in the main storyline.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • True, I've used the Leftovers recently in Pokémon Shield during the main game

The person below me has used a Master Ball on a non-legendary Pokémon

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Funnily enough, I actually used one in my most recent playthrough on a Pelipper. I needed someone to use Fly and Surf

The person below always goes overlevelled to the Elite 4 in fear of losing

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • False, I'm usually lower than the Champion's levels whenever I play any Gen 3-5 game. Might be overlevelled in the newer games since its easier to level up.

The person below me frequently uses both Reflect and Light Screen

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Uh, nope. I'm not a big fan of status moves in regular playthrough and not that good at competitive thingies either, sorry.

Tpbm has ever got a Pokerus-infected mon at some point.

Back