• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pichu's Adventure!

FlamingThunder

Years
  • As Silver woke up, he was shocked to see Pichus around the room. He said "What happened, where's my 3DS?!". As he saw himself in the mirror, he was really shocked. "What happened to me! UGH!" He was enraged at first, but finally able to calm down. He saw a Pichu in a green hat reading a letter. Curious, he wanted to know what was written in the letter so he came closer, to listen.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
  • skyward was just about it when a pidgeotto appered and used gust. the letter flew up and the pigdeotto caught it in his beak. "Hey!" skyward shouted and use Bow an' arrow, but it missed. 'how did i do that?' skyward thought

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    When Silver tried to get the letter back, he used Rivalry. It wasn't that strong since Pidgeotto was a girl. Speechless, he was only able to say, "Wha...I...did tha...?".
    That doez not count cos its my turn now -_-
    Then Kirchu used FLY and charged at the Pidgeotto. Pidgeotto dropped the letter. Then kirchu caught the letter and said *KIIIIIIIRRRRRCHU CHUUU KIIIIRRR* which means 'why am i the only pichu that isnt suprised by my looks...?' . He passed the letter to Skyward.
    The Pichu's Adventure!

Years
  • Afterwards, she looked back up again.
    "My DSi is gone?!" she screamed, finally calming down as she saw athe Kirchu, and met his eyes.
    (lol)

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    The Pichu's Adventure!

Nifti was amazed at their performance.
    First the green clothed Pichu took out a bow and arrow and fired it at the Pidgeotto, but it missed. Then the Kirby-ish one miraculously inflated himself and flew directly into t. The letter fell into his hands and then gave it to the green Pichu.
    "Wow! That was amazing!" He spoke.
    Wanting to read the letter too, he stood beside the green Pichu and glimpsed at the letter.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Nixie was shocked. I know I can't do anything like that yet. she thought looking over the shoulder of the Pichu dressed in green "What's it say?"

FlamingThunder

Years
  • Silver was amazed by the green Pichu and the Kirby Pichu. He said, "I wish I could do that....". Silver went over the LEFT shoulder of the green Pichu as he read the letter.

MeerFall

Years
  • Skyward looked around to see that everyone was watching and begain to read it out.

"Dear my adorable little pichus,

I have sent you to this world as my test subjects to see if it works! You shall eat,live and battle pokemon! This is a world of paradise for pokemon gamers! But i guess like all of my test subjects you would want to leave. If you wish to get out of the game you must travel and gain all of the five stones! Then come and battle me the champion of the Ninpiten region!
    The stones are with the five adorable pokemon below

lepoldash, a rapidash with red fire, an empoleon cape, and leafeon's leafs at the back of its legs. This Pokémon contains The stone of fire water and grass.

lavpieno, a caterpie with lavatar's horn, and articuno's tail. This Pokémon contains The stone of bug, rock and ice.

ekttvus, a misdearvus with pidgeotto's wings and ekan's tail. This Pokémon contains The stone of ghost, flying and poison.

Umzalts a ralts with charizard's wings and umbreon's ears. This Pokémon contains The stone of Dark Dragon and psychic.

Mallchu Pikachu with the crocodile thing on the back of mawiles head and gallade's hands. This Pokémon contains The stone of electric, steel and fight.

Enjoy your time! My adorable little pichus!

AD "

Skyward paused before saying "she likes to say 'adorable' a lot"

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Kirchu looked around the others and said *Kirr kir chuu?* which means 'im ina game?'. then he looked inside his bag took out his piece of paper and painted six apples on it. all of them became real. then he said: *Kir Chu?* which means 'anyone wants one?'
    The Pichu's Adventure!

Years
  • She walked up to the Kirchu.
    "um...hi." she said, blushing, and taking an apple
    "...thanks."
    She had felt like this before - when she was a human. She felt like she knew him from somewhere.
    Don't I know him? that feeling...?
    ------------
    can't think of anything - also - LOL

Last edited:

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Nifti remembered himself playing his 3DS. Then a large Pokéball came out and "captured" him. It was very strange, but after the Pichu read the letter, it started to make a "little" sense.
    Five stones. This is going to be a strange test.
    But if they were going to succeed in this adventure, they might as well get to know eachother first.
    Now Nifti was pretty shy. So he didn't know what to say, until he blurted out "Hey, uh, my name is Nifti, and..." but his shy nature got the better of him and he stopped. Turning red with embarassment, he slowly stepped backwards, when he tripped over something and fell right on his back.
    Getting back up, he saw what he stepped on. A large, glowing scepter.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
  • Nixie shook her head I knew using that 3DS was a bad idea she thought remembering the bad feeling she had before playing the 3DS. Oh well it should be easy to get those stones and turn back to normal. Looking down Nixie saw what looked like a mix of a gun and a sword strapped to her waist. What is this? she thought before she heard a voice say "Hey, uh, my name is Nifti, and..." before she heard someone fall down.

"Are you okay?" She said going to the Pichu who tripped over a glowing scepter.

FlamingThunder

Years
  • Silver was shocked, "Those Pokèmon in the letter, are they real?", he thought. He tried to introduce himself after he heard; "Hey, uh, my name is Nifti, and..." but he couldn't, the only thing he could say was, "Are...you OK?" to the Pichu who tripped over a glowing scepter.

MeerFall

Years
  • "I think they are real..." skyward repiled to sliver, skyward took a apple from kirchu "thanks". then he heard nifi fell over and ran to help, "are you alright?" then he realized something. 'we are all dressed as game charactors but why?' he thought. "I got a idea! since we are all dressed as game charactors, lets name ourselfs based on the game! It will be like zombie land without the twinkies! Since i'm dressed as link i'll be... SKYWARD! The cool to be out soon game with link in it!" Skyward boomed across the tree house before taking a huge bite on the apple before choking and coughing it back up.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Then Kirchu said *KIRRCHUU CHUUU KIRR! kirchuu chuu kir? kirchuuu chu chu! chu kir chu kirr chuuu! Kirchu chu...KIRCHU!* which means: 'i need to find out how to talk human again... and you guys are dressed as characters and what am I? I am a cross breed between a pichu and a KIRBY! So i guess i should be called...KIRCHU!' then he put the apples that were left (4) in his mouth and swallowed them. and then he said 'yum!.......I can talk human now!'

Years
  • "I'l call myself.." she said, while thinking.
    "Haruka, Mystic, Lily, SHADOW!" and so she called herself Shadow, while stil looking at the 'Kirchu'
    I know him...he's....I can't remember. If only I could remember...
    "Hey, I'm sure I know you, from somewhere...Kirchu."

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    The Pichu's Adventure!

Assuming it was safe to touch, Nifti slowly picked up the scepter.
    It felt so warm.
    He then noticed the large green gem at the end of it. It started to faintly glow as he held it.
    He felt a bit nervous holding something that seems to possess powers. But he wanted to see if it could perform any magic. So facing away from the others, he swung the scepter as if to shoot a spell, but nothing happened.
    "...Strange." He said.
    Nifti then tried to observe the gem on it's top. It was still glowing the same as before. But then he noticed something else. There were tiny crystals arrayed on the scepter. Wanting a closer look, he put his hand on one of them, when the large spherical gem started to glow a brighter, different color.
    "I wonder." He thought.
    Keeping his hand on the crystal. He held up his scepter, and Nifti started to feel a vibration. Looking up, he saw that the end of his scepter was forming a glowing ball of energy. He then quickly swung his scepter and launched the spell. It zoomed on for several yards until vanishing.
    "Woah!" Nifti said in amazement.
    He looked at his scepter, and then he looked at the clothes he was wearing. A vivid robe and a large, red, pointed hat. He must be a mage. A creature of magic. It reminded him of the Final Fantasy series he once played in the real world.
    "And my name suits my character well." He complimented himself.

Lilliana

Years
  • Nixie smiled "Glad your alright. My names Nixie" she said looking down at herself. She was dressed like Lightning from final fantasy. Thats so cool she's my favorite Character Nixie thought looking at all the other Pichu's she couldn't help but wonder if they would be able to succeed and get out of here.

FlamingThunder

Years
  • "I'm dressed as Bowser Jr, my favorite antagonist in the Mario series...what name, what name, maybe Silver, that's it! My name is Silver!" Silver said calmly. "Wait...a scepter? Does it use magical powers? Can it do cool stuff? I'm curious." Silver said softly, so he went beside Nifti to see the scepter closer. "Umm..the green gem...what does it do?" he said even softer..
    "Could the scepter be a thing made for good or for evil..?" he said with his mind.

---------------------
    If you want to know where did I got the name is because...
    Silver's arrogant behavior in the games matches Bowser Jr. as an antagonist.

Last edited:

MeerFall

Years
  • "Whoa!" skyward shouted as he used magic bolt!
    "that was cool!"
    meanwhile a caterpie woke up by the shouting and was angered by it.

"do that aga-" skyward was flung by caterpies tackle, and was sent across the room! skyward ended upside down against a wall. "ow" skyward said.

skyward was unable to battle because he got stunned!

(OCC: our first battle!... against a caterpie! its just a starter! you will be facing harder things!)

Back