• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pichu's Adventure!

Years
    Shadow became pale. There was something wrong.
    She was so hungry, as she use to always carry food with her.
    "Eurgh..." she said, while walking up to Kirchu
    "no food, I guess?" she said, with a small tear dropping from her eye. Her shadow coloured cheeks then started glowing white.
    "Wha...whats happening?...help?"

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    There was a moment of silence after Nixie told Nifti she was okay, when Nifti's stomach suddenly rumbled.
    Nifti's face turned an even brighter red color in embarrassment, as he put his hand on his belly. It wasn't until now he realized how hungry he was.
    "Uhh...do you have any food?" Nifti asked.
    ("That was so stupid!") He said in his mind.
    He turned around to hide his glowing cheecks, when he noticed Shadow's were glowing too...but in a much different color.
    "Wha...what's happening?...Help?" Shadow wondered.
    ("This doesn't look good.") Nifti thought, as he kept his distance.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Nixie blushed more embarrassed as well as she heard her stomach growl as well at the same time Nifti's did and she caught sight of his glowing cheeks as he turned away. Looking around she spotted Shadow's cheeks glowing as well and heard her say "Wha...what's happening?...Help?".
    What is going on? Nixie thought as her stomach growled again and her cheeks started glowing as well. Nixie kept looking around the room watching the others to see if their cheeks would start to glow like hers, Nifti's, and Shadow's.

FlamingThunder

Years
    As Silver's stomach growled. Silver's face turned into a dark red color which means he's getting angry. "I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT!" he said loudly. As he looked around, he saw Shadow's cheeks. (What's happening to her?) he said in his mind. (Is her cheeks evolving?) he thought. "Shadow, do you know what's happening to you?" Silver said as he was going in front of Shadow. "I've never been this hungry before, UGH!" he said quietly but angrily. "When will I become human again" he said. Silver had already forgotten about the 7 stones they need to find.

(OOC: Can we start finding the stones now? It's ok if we can't start yet.)

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    (OOC: not yet i'll start the first one then anyone can make a pokemon apper CLUE: why did i ask about you favrite food taste)

Skyward looked unhappy, but spotted a bush not far from the tree house. "Hey! why don't we eat berrys!"

Last edited by a moderator:

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Kirchu heard Skyward say something bout a 'bush' and 'berries'. He jumped to his feet and saw what Skyward was talking about. IT WAS A BERRY BUSH! And he saw his favourite berry. It was the Aspear Berry. Then he said: 'Yup, lets eat some berries!' And started running but he bumped into Shadow. 'Sorry...' he muttered and looked away.

Years
    (OOC: I DID POST :( it crashed...)

Shadow's cheeks stopped glowing. She smiled when she saw the berries, the berry bush!
    She was so hungry, she ran to it, and put any old berries in her mouth, but she ate one that she absoloutely hated. She suddenly started crying, that berry, she hated. She didn't know why she was crying, she just...was.
    "Somebody...need...tasty..berry..."

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    ("Oh boy! A berry bush!")
    Nifti stepped up to the bush and picked out as many Oran berries as possible. He gobbled down one by one as he plucked them. Soon enough he had eaten more than a dozen berries and was very full. His belly now growled from digesting rather than from hunger.
    There was a couple berries left. "I'll give them to that girl, Nixie." claimed Nifti.
    Lifting himself back to his feet, he picked up the berries, when there was a crying sound. Peeking around the bush, he saw Shadow crying to herself.
    ("Why is she crying?") Nifti wondered. Whatever reason it was, he wanted it to stop. So he walked up to her and held out one of his berries.
    "Here you go." He said with a smile.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Nixie spotted the berry bush and smiled to herself Yum Berries she thought walking over. She giggled watching Nifti gobbling down one berry after the other. As she neared the bush she heard crying and followed Nifti over spotting Shadow behind the bush crying. "Are you okay?" Nixie asked kneeling by Shadow as Nifti offered her a berry.

FlamingThunder

Years
    Silver saw the berry bush but he was far from it. "A berry bush?" he said. "SCORE!" he said excitingly. "But...I'm so far away...and I'm so hungry.." he said. So he ran as fast as an Arcanine using Extreme Speed and bumped to a Pecha Berry. "Wow! My favorite berry!" he said happily. He ate lots of Pecha Berries until nothing was left. Then, he heard crying noises from behind the bush. He slowly went behind the bush and saw Shadow crying. "What's wrong Shadow?" he said.

MeerFall

Years
    skyward ran to try and get the pecha berrys first but silver ate them all skyward licked his lips in disapointment and hunger.
    "are you okay?"
    "whats wrong shadow?"
    "here you go"
    said some voices
    but skyward was focusing on something else

"is that a hunter? then why does it have wings? and a tail?"

(OCC: first stone battle!)

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Than Kirchu ran to the berry bushes and saw his favourite berry. The Aspear Berry. 'Yummy!' he shouted out and started eating. They were so delicious that he ate all of them. One was left. So he ate and burped really loud. He gone red and said: 'Sorry...' in a small vice. Then he saw something very weird. It had wings and a tail! It looked familiar to him but he didnt know why...

Years
    "nothing...nothing."
    Shadow saw a Pecha Berry in Nifti's hand.
    "erm, thanks.." she said, blushing. After she had eaten it, she was a lot better, and she ran to the thing with long wings and a tail. She hit it with a Randomer attack, and BOOM! Bubbles came out of Shadow's arms and straight to it. ("I wonder..is that thing...?") she was sure she remembered it...somewhere... She fainted from trying to think a lot.

~Later~
    "Urf...." she said.
    "so, is it...erf...gone?" she asked, then noticing that she hadn't fainted, just fallen asleep, and not for half an hour, for one minute.
    "are you alright?..Shadow..." said a voice in Shadow's head.
    "Who....was....that..?" she said, not bothering to keep the noise down.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    "You're welcome." Nifted said with a smile.
    But immediately after that, Shadow ran off, leaving Nifti confused. That's when he looked up ahead. There was this strange, dark creature that had a long tail and a set of wings.
    "Is that....a Pokémon?" He wondered.
    Keeping a tight grip on his scepter, he slowly approached it, behind Shadow.
    But Shadow seemed to be very active, as she instantly attacked it with Bubble. Nifti couldn't tell if the bubbles hit it.
    Things then got very strange now, for within the next moment, Shadow tipped over and collapsed.
    "She's fainted!" Nifti said in panic. He ran up to her, but saw she was breathing calmly.
    "She's asleep?" He was very confused now. "Did that 'thing' do this?"
    Before he could continue to think, Shadow woke up again.
    She checked her surrounding for a moment and then spoke, "Who....was....that?"
    Nifti was even more confused. What was going on?

MeerFall

Years
    Skyward checked the picture on the letter it looked like ekttvus

"hey that pokemon got our stone!" shouted skyward
    he shot an arrow at the ekttvus

(OOC: boss fight!)

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    'DAMN! Why does it look sooooooo familiar?' thought Kirchu and tried using Fly. He flew up in the sky and thought: 'WHOAH! Thats a bit weird! Im flying!' Then he remembered that song 'I belive I can fly'. He closed his eyes and lost concentration and charged at the wrong Pokemon; he charged at Nifti by accident! But instead he steered himself to the ground. 'OUCH!' he shouted out and closed his eyes. He tried to stop the tears from coming.

Years
    "Who...was it...no..it can't...be...him.."
    Gold...it can't be him...he's back..that..thing may have him...
    She used Shadow Void, It hit the 'thing'
    It also hit Nifti. Nifti didn't fall asleep, but the 'thing' did.
    Oh Man Nifti's having bad luck today..
    "Nifti are you okay...?"

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Nifti had a bit of a headache, both from all the trouble he's been through and from the Shadow Void that hit him.
    "Nifti, are you okay?" Shadow said.
    "Unngghh....I think so." He said drowsily. He turned around and saw the creature was snoring. "...At least you got him."
    "Now...*yawn*...we need to finish it off."
    He grabbed his scepter and pointed it at the target, put his paw on the Magic Bolt gem, and launched a Magic Bolt attack.
    Nifti watched the magical sphere slam right into it.
    "It's a direct hit." He exclaimed.

FlamingThunder

Years
    Silver was enjoying eating berries behind the bush, sitting down. Then he saw the other Pichu fighting a weird thing. (Hey...Isn't that..) Silver said, in his mind. After Silver's paralysis of surprise wore off, he saw Nixie, not feeling well. "Are you okay?" Silver said. "I think Nixie's sick...." Silver said softly. Silver decided to help the Pichu battle too, so he used PARALYZING VORTEX and the thing got paralyzed. (Wait, that's Ekttvus!) Silver said in his mind. Silver used MEGA STRIKE a couple of times. After a while, Ekttvus woke up! "DARN IT! That weirdo woke up!" Silver said angrily. He then used SONAR WAVE for a few times and after many Sonar Waves, Ekttvus is finally confused! "Alright!" Silver said happily.

(OCC-meerfall: due to lillianna's temporary ban she will stay in that condition (sickness) until she is back thank you for cooperating! if you disagree please ask me from meerfall)
    (OOC: MEERFALL WROTE THE OOC ABOVE, (with few edits IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN ME, LOOK AT THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN ME AND MEERFALL.)

MeerFall

Years
    (OOC:
    Silver was enjoying eating berries behind the bush, sitting down. Then he saw the other Pichu fighting a weird thing. (Hey...Isn't that..) Silver said, in his mind. After Silver's paralysis of surprise wore off, he saw Nixie, not feeling well. "Are you okay?" Silver said. "I think Nixie's sick...." Silver said softly. Silver decided to help the Pichu battle too, so he used PARALYZING VORTEX and the thing got paralyzed. (Wait, that's Ekttvus!) Silver said in his mind. Silver used MEGA STRIKE a couple of times. After a while, Ekttvus woke up! "DARN IT! That weirdo woke up!" Silver said angrily. He then used SONAR WAVE for a few times and after many Sonar Waves, Ekttvus is finally confused! "Alright!" Silver said happily.

(OCC-meerfall: due to lillianna's temporary ban she will stay in that condition (sickness) until she is back thank you for cooperating! if you disagree please ask me from meerfall)
    (OOC: MEERFALL WROTE THE OOC ABOVE, (with few edits IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN ME, LOOK AT THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN ME AND MEERFALL.)

um one move at a time please! but you can combine two move at once e.g. random tri force = use random while protecting a pichu)

skyward saw that ettvus was confused and paralyzed "yes" he though before getting a posion fang of the ettvus. skyward got badly posioned. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed skyward as thew a boomarany. it hit the foe but came back for skyward. "ouch" said skyward before clospising to the floor as he got badly posioned. "ouch" he whispered.

Last edited:
    Back