• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pichu's Adventure!

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Then Kirchu shouted ' Are you OK skyward?' Then the caterpie tried to attack Kirchu but he missed. So Kirchu used SUCK IN But caterpie used tackle quickly and Kirchu flew right next to skyward. 'Ouch' he said and then He jumped up and he got hit again so he got paralyzed.

Years
  • Shadow used her cute look on the Caterpie - it hurt it, but it then kept following Shadow, atleast it didn't attack them.
    She ran behind Skyward, and the Caterpie was still in love with Shadow. She kept running.
    "hey, guys, attack him while you can!"
    -------------
    ShaQuL is paying no attention to Shadow D: :O

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    A wild Caterpie!
    This would be his first battle!
    Skyward and Kirchu tried to fight it, but totally backfired.
    Shadow used Cute look on Caterpie, but it too backfired. The Caterpie started to chase Shadow everywhere.
    "I'll stop him!" Nifti grabbed his scepter, but because he wasn't experienced with it yet, he accidentally held a different jewel.
    "Magic Bolt!" He shouted as he swung his scepter. But, instead of a ball of energy, the Caterpie was suddenly yanked into the air, causing it to dangle helplessly.
    "Wha? What's going on?" He said in confusion.
    Before he could think, he started losing control, causing the Caterpie to fly around in random directions.
    He then took his hand off the jewel on his scepter, but that flung the Caterpie straight towards Nifti and it latched onto his face!
    "MMMPH!! Get it off me!!" He shouted in a muffled voice. He ran around in panic, unable to see anything!

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • (OCC: sorry when you left me the comments to post I was in school)

Nixie watched in shock as the Caterpie latched onto Nifti's face after failed attacks by Skyward, Kirchu, and Shadow. She grabbed the gunblade off her side making sure it was in gun mode as she fired a shot into the air. The loud noise startled Caterpie who jumped of Nifti's face landing on the ground and staring at her.
    This thing doesn't stand a chance Nixie thought as the wild Pokemon launched String Shot at her. She tried to switch her gunblade to blade mode so she could cut through it but wasn't fast enough. The web hit her throwing her back against the wall trapping her while her weapon lay on the floor. "That things stronger than it looks"

FlamingThunder

Years
  • "A Caterpie? Just a Caterpie?" Silver said. He used RIVALRY on the Caterpie but it missed. He used MEGA STRIKE but it missed. Then, he used SONAR WAVE on the Caterpie, but it missed. Now he used PARALYZING VORTEX, it hitted the Caterpie but it didn't faint. Caterpie used Bug Bite, which was Super Effective on Silver because of his type; Psychic/Dark. As he fainted in the floor, he said; "This is humiliating, I thought I would get an easy win there...but I lost.."

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
  • Skyward who wasn't going to give up, grab a bomb out of his hat, and ran at the foe screaming "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH". the caterpie suffered alot of damage, but skyward lied there fainted. "uhhhhhhh"

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Then Kirchu saw this, so he jumped on his feet and said: 'are you OK skyward?' and used SUCK IN on caterpie and he didnt miss this time. He sucked the caterpie in his mouth. Then he thought: 'Yuk! He tastes horrible!' Then he tried to spit him out but his mouth wouldnt open.

Last edited:

MeerFall

Years
  • Then Kirchu saw this, so he jumped on his feet and said: 'are you OK skyward?' and used SUCK IN on caterpie and he didnt miss this time. He sucked the caterpie in his mouth then spat him out. The caterpie was paralyzed!

please don't forget what your moves do! i let you change it this once!

Years
  • SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY!!!!!!!
    --------------
    Shadow - after seeing others attack it, she used a bubble throw.
    6 of the bubbles hit Kirchu's mouth, causing him to open it. The remaining few hit Nifti.
    When she got to the Caterpie, she used Shadow void.
    She tried to make it small. It hit the Caterpie - and Kirchu!
    "um...sorry Nifti, kirchu." she said.
    She ran over to some trees, she thought there might be an explosion, her using Bubble Throw AND Shadow Void, usually ends up a little bit Disastrous. She waited a while.
    hmm, nothing. I better check...
    and there she saw smoke. Smoke. Shadow didn't know WHAT could of happened there, so she checked.
    "Is anyone here?" she asked, while wading through the billowing smoke.
    No Answer.
    "Hello??!!"
    nothing.
    she sighed.

------------
    sorry 'bout that.
    also:
    1) if I don't post for 2 days, ShaQuL can bunny me (if that is allowed, meerfalll)
    2) Can I change my name to Lily? its okay if not.

Last edited:

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Nifti was relieved to get that bug off his face. But there was trouble when Kirbychu tried to swallow it, but couldn't spit it back out.
    Shadow then used a bubble attack to open his mouth, but some missed and slammed into Nifti
    "AHH-!"
    *POW*
    It knocked him backwards onto his back.
    He was in a daze and didn't see what was going on.
    When he came to his senses, he saw nothing but smoke all around him. He heard Shadow calling.
    "Hello?!"
    Nifti then called back.
    "Hello?! Is anyone there?!"

Lilliana

Years
  • Nixie struggled against the web trapping her against the wall as she witnessed the entire exchange. "Hello?! Is anyone there?!" she heard Nifti call. "Over here! and could someone please help!" she called back trying to stretch her leg out far enough to bring her gunblade closer to her. Darn these short legs she thought unable to reach her weapon. "Oh crap" she said as the Caterpie turned it's attention to her.

FlamingThunder

Years
  • Silver was hiding under a bed after Caterpie used Bug Bite on him. While under the bed, he heard Nifti, Shadow and Nixie shouting. He shouted "I'm here! Please help me, where am I?" Nobody replied. Silver was scared. "Why should I buy a 3DS?" He started to become angry.
    "UGH!!!!!!" He said loudly. He saw a scepter in the floor, "Wait...isn't that the same scepter?" He said. He wanted to know what the scepter does."No, it might be dangerous." He said.

MeerFall

Years
  • SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY!!!!!!!
    --------------
    Shadow - after seeing others attack it, she used a bubble throw.
    6 of the bubbles hit Kirchu's mouth, causing him to open it. The remaining few hit Nifti.
    When she got to the Caterpie, she used Shadow void.
    She tried to make it small. It hit the Caterpie - and Kirchu!
    "um...sorry Nifti, kirchu." she said.
    She ran over to some trees, she thought there might be an explosion, her using Bubble Throw AND Shadow Void, usually ends up a little bit Disastrous. She waited a while.
    hmm, nothing. I better check...
    and there she saw smoke. Smoke. Shadow didn't know WHAT could of happened there, so she checked.
    "Is anyone here?" she asked, while wading through the billowing smoke.
    No Answer.
    "Hello??!!"
    nothing.
    she sighed.

------------
    sorry 'bout that.
    also:
    1) if I don't post for 2 days, ShaQuL can bunny me (if that is allowed, meerfalll)
    2) Can I change my name to Lily? its okay if not.

(OCC: 1) no he cannot
    2) please remember to have your chosen name as your prefered name next time you do an RP
    also could you do '(OCC: )' when not talking about the story of the RP.)

Skyward was unable to move. he wished that he could free nixie with his sword but he just could not reach, or move at all. Aware the kirchu was beside him he mumbled "... kir... kirchu... nix... nixie... n... needs... help..." although due to his situation, skyward could not help.

Last edited:

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Kirchu heard Skywrd say something about 'Nixie' and 'help'. Then he saw what she meant; Nixie was trapped in something sticky. Then kirchu thought: 'What can i do? I dont know any effective moves to cut something.' He looked inside his bag. He found a paintbrush and he painted some scissors on it. THEY BECAME REAL! So Kirchu cut the web that was stuck to Nixie. He smiled at her and turned around to face Caterpie and he tried to use FLY but instead he whooped really loudly... He was feeling stronger and the Caterpie looked kinda confused...

Years
  • The cloud of smoke suddenly dissapeared.
    "hey!" she said. She ran to Nifti and appologised.
    "SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY!" she said, she then said the same to everyone else she had hurt. She didn't know what to do now that the Caterpie had fainted.
    whew that was a strong Caterpie... she thought.
    "anyone know what to do?" she asked. She then smiled at Nixie and ran off, embarassed for nothing.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    After the smoke had cleared, Nifti saw the Caterpie has finally fainted and he let out a big sigh in relief.
    Shadow apologized to everyone.
    "It's alright." Nifti responded.
    Then he remembered Nixie. He looked and saw the she had been freed. Nifti quickly ran over to her.
    "Are you okay?" He asked.
    When she looked back at him, he couldn't help but blush very brightly.

Lilliana

Years
  • Nixie smiled glad she had been freed "Thanks" she said to Kirchu watching as the Caterpie finally fainted and Shadow ran around apologizing to everyone.

"Are you okay?" Nifti asked coming up to her and she couldn't help but blush brightly when he did.

"Yeah...I'm fine" she answered smiling just a brightly as she was blushing she reached down and grabbed her gunblade hooking it to her waist before looking back at Nifti.

FlamingThunder

Years
  • Silver was relieved that everyone was safe but he was still mad. "I lost to a Caterpie..I'M A SHAME TO EVERYONE!" After he saw the Caterpie fainted, he tried to make it even more hurt. He was going to use Mega Strike on Caterpie until he was finally able to calm down. "I was just underleveled, maybe I shouldn't do this...I feel so bad for the Caterpie..it was just startled after all. Is there a way I could heal it?" Silver said calmly. "If I can't be able to heal it, oh well never mind..."

MeerFall

Years
  • suddenly the caterpie got up and ran away.
    skyward was fully rested but was upset that he fanited.
    "is everyone alright?" skyward asked
    before there was a big rumbling of bellies

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    'Uhhhh...' thought Kirchu. 'I sure am hungry... But I ran out of my magic paint! What will I do now?'. Then he said out loud: 'I AM HUNGRY! What shall we do now?' He looked a bit sad... He looked around at all of them.... They looked as hungry as he was.

Back