• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Play Against PC Members" Match Setup and Etiquette Thread!

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I don't think we need to check lists for any reason. As long as the decks are decently modified, I see no problem. Why not start fun matches not part of the tourney, as this is what this thread was made for in the first place xP

FurretFTW!!1!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    So...people who're playing would be the people who posted? (tries to revive dead thread)

FurretFTW!!1!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'll organize it, if you don't mind. It won't be too hard, I guess. Each match has to be completed in 2 days, and I'll say swiss rounds (No elimination; pairings based on win-loss ratio) because it's more fun for the players.

Players would be:
    FurretFTW!!1!
    donnavannj (if you can get the time to play a match)
    Rocket_Executive (if I'm not mistaked; she posted)
    Thoughts
    cartercr
    Raikou Trainer

Years
  • I'll organize it, if you don't mind. It won't be too hard, I guess. Each match has to be completed in 2 days, and I'll say swiss rounds (No elimination; pairings based on win-loss ratio) because it's more fun for the players.

Players would be:
    FurretFTW!!1!
    donnavannj (if you can get the time to play a match)
    Rocket_Executive (if I'm not mistaked; she posted)
    Thoughts
    cartercr
    Raikou Trainer

Okay. Sounds good to me. (b'-')b

I may be able to get the time to play a match.

FurretFTW!!1!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    THE TOURNEY STARTS TODAY!~ REGISTRATION IS NOW OVER!~ ( ^.^ getting into the feeling)

At my own risk, I'll make a thread to advertise the tourney so it won't be overlooked.

Duckster18

Pokemon Entrepenuer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    I'm a newbie here and I'm kind of interested in playing on line through skype or whatever. I don't even have a deck or know the rules, but I'm gonna find my rulebook now and put together a sweet deck. Any takers just drop me a line at [email protected] from there I'll give you my skype account.

Back