• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Artstravaganza - Discussion Thread

Years
  • I think this month's sounds fun. Andand, I'll be able to scan a pcture cause I'm spending the night at a friends who has a scanner. But I think its cool to see what people think the difference about PC is.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Hmm well I have so much going onthis month I may not be able to enter for once *sobs* hey FG, if you see this, I see there is an empty judge space, if it's still free can I be a judge this month? ^-^ I'm more than happy to help with prizes if needs be, if i can get the space.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Yeah Ig, that's fine ^^ It would be great to have some prizes too as I have to get down to some prepatory uni work soon. I will add you to the list!

--FG
    Well if there aren't any I'd be more than happy to do some ^-^ If someone else is doing them I don't want to take awway their chance ^^; Thankies for giving me the last space!

Years
  • Oh. My. God. i finally come back here and the contest is D/P--and Lucario is the ONE and ONLY Pokemon that I'm actually decent at drawing *melts into a pile of goo.* This is gonna be fun...*evil glint.*

~Chibi~

Years
  • Ha, I have no idea about any of the D/P potemon. Man, if its a halloween theme next month I'm gonna be like, 'YEEAAH!' And if not, I'm still drawing those pictures anyway.

Years
  • Hmm.... how about their character gets drawn in an oekaki by someone good, and then they get it, and signature prize? Just throwing out ideas here.
    Or, a stupid little comic thingy that has absolutely no value? I've got millions already! ;)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • I like the idea of a request as a prize. :) I think that would really stimulate people to try and do the best they can. I don't know if I myself would be able to draw one (it depends on how much uni work I have to do at the time) but I may be able to as a promo for the next contest.

--FG

Years
  • The contest is skipped? Or is that next month? oO I never would've even entered if I'd known--it was annoying to do and I had to stay up past midnight finishing the stupid coloring. >>

~Chibi~

Back