• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity League [Both Wi-Fi and Shoddy leagues open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
  • Defeated SCV in a rematch. GG! Also this league needs more UU challengers as well :<

EDIT: Won vs Fire Wolf. Apparently he saw my wish for UU challengers, I'm grateful for that. GG!

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Uh I lost to Gamer 2-0. GG.
    I challenged Oppo at UU and him at Ubers. Both are tiers where I suck lol :<

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Challenged by SmashBro, won 3-0. Thank god Tenta has bulky SDef. GG.

EDIT:
    Also challenged by Faceless Ace, won 3-0 as well. gg.

Last edited:

FacelessAce

Questions To Nothing
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2017
    challenged .gamer and lost

and challenged oppowdon
    today

lala opposite day postman and oppowdon looking foward to a rematch see you later

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Defeated FacelessAce by default, he had Raikou, which as we know was just banned up to BL, not UU. I would have lost too, seeing as I got hazed left and right -_- But oh well =3

Bart Crab

Time and some freedom...
    Years
  • i would like to challenge the shoddy side. don't have wifi.

i'll try out for a shoody gym leader, i'm not too bad

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I should have Wi-Fi soon...can't guarantee it though. :|

i would like to challenge the shoddy side. don't have wifi.

i'll try out for a shoody gym leader, i'm not too bad
    May i challenge the shoddy side. To challenge to we pm the leader or post here?
    Just VM or PM a Gym Leader to challenge, or connect to the PC server and see if any of the GLs are online. Post the results of each battle in the thread so I can update each of your records.

OP said:
    The PokéCommunity League [Both Wi-Fi and Shoddy leagues open]
    To try-out, please private / vistor message one of the testers (Wi-Fi: _Prince_; Shoddy: Wolflare or Aurafire) to schedule a match so we can place you depending on your battle skills. Yet, if you have an existing battle video(s) you can show it to Wolflare or Aurafire without having to be tested. It is important to note that you are always allowed to try-out to be a Gym Leader even if all 8 spots are closed, we will just make another spot. However, if the league gets too cramped, then we will restrict spots.
    Though, I'll be on the server all day so no need to contact Aura or I unless you don't have a similar timezone (ours is EST).

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Just posting to say Wi-Fiers need to get on those tryouts. Its disheartening to see it so empty. :(

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • rererererechallenged by facelessace, he finally won

Last edited:

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • I've PMed and VMed Prince like several times, and then he replied this morning at about 4 AM I'm on a school schedule now, and so... yeah. I'm still waiting for him to PM/VM me back for tryout!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back