• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
  • Mark

Mark was fairly surprised when duster took Valorie's hat and began cleaning it. That was really convenient, and at least it didn't smell like Tauros breath. After the cleaning session, Duster handed the hat back to Valorie. It certainly smelled nicer. He noticed she was blushing a bit. Heck, she looked really different without her hat. Mark personally liked how her hair looked. Even without her beanie she looked... well... cute.

"Heh, I guess Tauros really chewed it up huh? Ah don't worry, I bet we can get it to look good as new when its fixed up." Mark said. He began to think of the field trip... maybe this would be a good day to hang out with Valorie for him... at least to make up for yesterday. He still liked her after all and was really looking forward to hanging out with her. Mark scratched his head nervously.

Snype

"Hmm, yeah. There's bound to be something to do there... hmm..." Snype pondered for a moment, but not before replying to Thyme's second comment. "H...heh... well I won't lie... I did like it... not much of a punishment eh?" Snype laughed a moment and put his arm around Thyme, pulling her a little closer. "Hey, I saw ya back there. I bet you loved it just as much." Snype said. He remembered a few days back where Thyme would freak out when she was even touched. Though with what happened yesterday, Snype guessed she wouldn't mind...

"You sure have changed Thyme. I remember when I first met you! Though I guess alot of us have changed lately huh?" Snype said happily.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Duster

Duster was freaking out. That nasty goo on her tail had to go. It was terrible and foul and yucky! So, when Val didn't immediately take her hat back Duster set it on her foot and patted it once, then she ran over toward some snow. She grabbed her tail and sat down in the snow. She began wiping the goo off with her paws and rubbing them in the snow till they were clean. After she could get no more off with her paws she began licking her tail like a little cat would. The stuff tasted gross, but she had to get it off before it hardened! I that was allowed to happen she'd have to pull it off, and lose a lot of fur in the process. That would hurt. Finally, after several minutes, she was one clean, if very wet, Minccino. She walked back to the others patting the wet fur on the top of her head down. Unfortunately, it wouldn't stick and poofed back up again, making her look rather ridiculus.

Thyme

Thyme fought down the impulse to panic and get mad at Snype's touch. She was not all too comfortable with contact, but with him she didn't mind it quite so much. She looked at him oddly. She was a little freaked out by his embrace, of course, but she wasn't upset by it. It was simply a new thing for her to experience, that was all.

"Nah, I wouldn't say I've changed that much... Maybe I'm a little calmer now than I was when I got here," Thyme said. She looked around. She felt oddly comforted now that she had gotten used to someone other than Brian holding her. That being said, she was still on the verge of freaking out about it, but she controlled herself. She was content to sit there like that, for now at least. She wondered how much time she had left before they would have to leave to get on the boat. She didn't want to miss it, but she wanted to stay like this as long as she could.

Brian

Bri smiled at Skye.
    "Well, I'm glad he did that! Maybe he just needs a friend. Well, I'll find out when I get a chance to talk to him. Assuming he gives me that chance, of course," Bri said. He looked over at Pala.

"Sorry little one. I can't play now. I need to focus on getting to the docks. As soon as we get on the boat I'll let you play with Bouncy. Ok?" Bri said with a smile. Heh, babies and toddlers. Even with pokemon. They always made him smile.

(OOC: Funny Skye calling himself Bri's elder. He's only a year and a half older than him, or so. After all, Bri turns 11 in a few months. Yes, I did give my character a birhtday. :P)

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype turned to her and smiled. He poked her cheek lightly. "Kehe, Well, if you say so. Though I can't say I can agree with the others that your an Ice Queen anymore!" Snype said. He blushed a moment after realizing how close he had gotten to Thyme. She hadn't freaked out yet, which was a good sign. Snype figured they would have more then enough time to get to the boat... if anything they would give a warning announcement on the intercom when time was growing short.

"U...um... if your uncomfortable by any chance I...I can let go... I know you usually don't like to be touched... experienced that myself. Heh..." Snype asked nervously. It was funny how different Snype was around girls when not influenced under attract. He's completely nervous but when under attract, he's a smooth talking machine! Snype knew he had to step his game up a bit. He sounded ridiculous... he thought.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Skye smiled passively. "Yuh-hou and muh-muh-me both." He watched the boy pass and smiled again. "I thuh-hink heh-he wuh-wuh-will. Juh-hust beh-he pay-pay-pay-patient." He could tell that for sure. The kid seemed like a terrified Pokemon, like Cam's Pidgey before he got it to fight back. Treat him carefully and he would be just fine. At least that was what he hoped.

"Yeah," Rama agreed, pausing in following them to chase his tail for a moment, feeling an itch on it as he gnawed at the fur. Then he ran after them, looking amused. "He was fine with me! I dunno how he acts so weird."

"Yuh-you're one tuh-tuh-to tah-halk abuh-abuh-hout weird," Skye muttered playfully.

"Says you Skye!" The pair laughed.

Pala whimpered. "No play?"

"Luh-hater," Skye assured gently. Pala nodded but her eyes remained wide and pleading. She could only look at Bri, since Skye was carrying her.

"Don't worry kid," Rama commented. "That's just her new word."Pala squeaked her innocent agreement. She bounced in the bag, causing her human to laugh. That looked weird. Rama collapsed and cackled, rolling on the ground. Then he got up and yelped. "There's dirt on me! Skye!"

"Shuh-hut up yah-yah-you druh-hama quh-queen!" Skye commented, snickering playfully. Rama shook himself clean, getting dirt on his trainer's pant legs.

Meanwhile, Ciel had a brief sneezing fit.

(I find it funnier Rama keeps calling Bri a kid, even though he's younger than Bri. :P)

Last edited:

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • Selene
    "She is," Selene agreed with Valorie, smiling at Charizard and nodding appreciatively before gazing over at her own new acquisition - Altaria. Now that she was growing more used to the sight of the Swablu evolution, he was so beautiful and looked a dangerous combination of power and grace...now this was 4 of her Pokemon who had evolved...Selene felt that it was almost a shame that they were going on this field trip, she would have loved to have tested out her new Pokemon!

A sharp flash of orange in the sky caught her eye, and Selene looked up with a brief gasp - another Charizard?! It seemed as though the Academy was evolution central at the moment! As the Charizard landed and spurted fire into the air, Selene raised an eyebrow - that was Vince's Charizard alright - and briefly wondered with a sense of amusement how Valorie's Charizard would react to this new counterpart.

"Hey Vince, Mark, how's it going you guys?" she smiled at them and grinned knowingly at the interaction between Mark and Valorie...perhaps it would be good of her to leave Valorie be for a while that day, give her and Mark a chance to spend some time together. Oddly, though, this thought made Selene frown...she didn't really want to spend a load of time away from her best friend, if anything she felt that she had greater rights to Valorie's time than Mark did! But almost as soon as she had that thought, she inwardly kicked herself...that was a completely terrible attitude to take. Valorie didn't owe her anything and she had no demand capacity over her...hoping that this inward conflict hadn't shown on her face, she winked at Valorie with a sly smirk and sidled over to Vince.

"Congratulations on your Blitz evolving!" she said brightly, instantly remembering her and Vince's trip to the Abandoned Dorm as she smiled at him with a slight blush crossing over her nose and cheeks. "He's really something special, I say that if we get time on this field trip we should finally have a battle," she said with a raised eyebrow and a smirk, putting her hand on her hip in a confident pose, which was only half-serious. She was putting it on for a joke effect as she raised her eyebrows at Vince in a challenge, "we are rivals after all remember?"

Nideous

Years
  • Brian

Bri continued walking with Skye. If he could have taken one hand off his crutches he would have pet Pala. She really wanted to play it seemed. Well, he couldn't play now. He thought about what Skye said. How could anyone find him scary? He was short and injured. Nothing even remotely scary about him!

"I hope so. I really want to be friends with everyone! Well, almost everyone. That jerk that hurt Thyme... I..." Bri said. He couldn't bring himself to say he wanted revenge. Oh well. It's not like he was strong enough to get revenge anyways. Not yet, at any rate. He ignored Rama shaking himself off even though some dirt got on his legs. The bandage and brace were there for a reason.

Thyme

Thyme sighed. Just when she was starting to get comfortable with someone other than Brian holding her and he was acting like he wanted to let go? She responded by laying her head on his shoulder. She remained silent, but closed her eyes a little bit.

Quincy

Quin reached the docks. Much to his and Zara's surprise he was not the first one there. Soem girl with questionable taste in clothing was standing there waiting. He smiled and walked over to her. He wondered if she had been sent by the Core.

"Altoch, bor fizen?" he asked. If she had been, then she would know exactly what that meant. Zara snickered in his mind.

"Hey, you shouldn't ask that kind of thing," Zara said. Quin rolled his eyes at himself.
    "Shut up Zara," he whispered, hoping she didn't hear him. He didn't want her to think he was crazy.

(OOC: :D Writing Quin is so much fun! And Rama may be older than Bri. How old is he in human years? Add about 6 or 7 to that and you get canine years. And Rama is a fox, so...)

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    (well he might be in those years but in human years he's seven.)

Skye made a strange noise in the back of his throat, like a Pokemon snarl. "Scuh-hum," the boy spat coldly, blue-green eyes glittering. "Deh-heserves he-hell." rama growled his agreement. "Poh-hokemon abuse luh-like Thuh- that should be against Thuh-the ruh-rules heh-here." he looked furious, well as much as he could. People like that guy were disgusting, monsters even. You just didn't do that to people or their Pokemon.

"And illegal, cruel, and all other bad things," Rama added darkly, seeing the cold glint in his humans eyes. If Skye ever met this guy, he would hunt the bastard down and gut him, even if it broke rules. That dude went against his human's personal code. It wasn't going end well. However, the two were quiet, figuring Bri wanted revenge.

Pala squeaked shyly, confused. Skye reached around to pat her head. Poor baby Pala.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Valorie's Post

Valorie gazed up at Charizard, who seemed to be staring at Blitz. After a moment she seemed to lose interest in staring. One should not be decieved by Charizard's new lack of exceptional angst. It had been replaced with territorial and protective urges. Valorie looked back at Selene. She detected some frustration in Selene's expression and couldn't help but wonder what that was all about. Regardless, she was not exactly the best at reading others and was incapable of telling what exactly was going I'm there. It seemed to leave after a moment, so Valorie allowed herself to relax. Turning to the group assembled in general she placed her hands on her hips and dawned an expression that seemed to radiate optimism.

"So... We've got a cruise today. Fun? I don't know about you boys but we need to make a stop at our dorms before we go. Hope you're both coming~"

Valorie gestured down at herself. She was dressed in rather form fitting jeans and a purple sweater. It was definitely not her usual choice of attire. Kanto was warm, right? Being from a rather cold part of Unova she was under the bias that all foreign places were warm.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype

Snype looked at Thyme as she relaxed her head on his shoulder. "Hmm. I take it your comfortable then. That's fine with me." Snype said quietly. It was nice and quiet... Snype still wondered what Thyme saw in him... If anything, Thyme would likely hate his guts considering his personality. Must have been something else. Though it could be related to what happened in the forest. Snype's mind was all over the place. He simply relaxed beside Thyme.

"...So uh... what's on your mind?" Snype asked.

Mark

"Ha, Of course we're coming! I'm from Kanto after all. Would be nice to hang out back home..." Mark thought about that for a moment. Kanto was his home yes, but he wasn't interested in going "home home". He didn't like Celadon all that much and was hoping he wouldn't run into his dad.

"I think I'm all set and pretty well dressed enough to head out to Kanto. But it oughta be a good trip. I may need to pick some stuff up myself." Mark said.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Vincent:

"Oh we'll definitely have a battle Sel I want to test out Blitz's new strength, Vince said confidently as he rubbed his Charizard's head. Vince was really excited to test out Blit'z power but knew that would have to wait mainly because the condition he was in.

But wait what field trip? Vince then checked his X-transceiver and saw the message for the field trip and the read it. This sounded cool and all but Vince was worried that somehow something would go wrong, something always seemed to go wrong here.

"This field trip sure does sound pretty fun," He said as he then grabbed his head. It hurt like no other pain he had ever felt before but tried to shrug it off he didn't want anyone to see him in pain.

"Anyone have any idea what we'll be doing there?" He asked smiling. When Blitz noticed Charizard staring at him all he did was let some flames fly out of his nose and then turned away. "Oh and I really need to stop by my dorm grab some nice clothes and my pokeballs left them all there," He added.

Calnith:

When Calnith left his room after he read the letter about the field trip he figured today would be a boring wasteful day. He was wearing the usually outfit he wore and ate breakfast rather quickly.

"Man what a boring day so far," The red haired trainer whined as he bumped into a man. "Watch it!" He growled as he turned around he felt his pokegear vibrate. He checked the ID and saw it was Taylor, Calnith paused and looked around for a moment to see if anyone was around and then jumped into a empty classroom

"Hey kido you're just the guy I was looking for," The Team Rocket member said to Calnith as the red haired boy answered his pokegear. "Are you stupid or what?!" He began as he shook Calnith

"That little stunt you pulled with that darn Snivy has made all the teachers looking for you!" Taylor growled. "Not to mention that kid I thought I disposed off is still running around, or should I say flying," He muttered.

"What do you want me to do about it?' Calnith asked as he started getting upset

"Deny everything talk like you have no idea what happened," Taylor said angrily. "Will have to pull some strings but I'm sure you can do it," He said as Calnith walked out of the room.

"Oh great," Calnith said as he saw teachers come down the hall at him.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
  • Duster

Duster shivered. After messing about in the snow and getting all wet, and clean, she had forgotten one very important fact. It was freakin COLD in the icy plains. She scampered back to Blitz, as no one seemed to be paying any attention to her and climbed back on his back, nestling herself in the joint of his wing.
    "Er... hope you don't mind the extra passenger!" she said cheerily to him.

Thyme

Thyme sighed. He had asked her what she was thinking. How was she supposed to answer him? She didn't even know herself!

"I'm not sure... Hm... Well, you know how bored I am here. I'm also a tad bit worried about that guy from before. He was... A lot like Logan," Thyme mumbled. Great, now Snype would probe her for more details about Logan, which would inevitably lead to what happened in the woods. Not wanting Snype to get the wrong impression, she would have to tell him the truth. Wait, maybe he had been talking about her and him. After all, that had been kind of unexpected. She wasn't wild about his sense of humor, but he was really sweet. She had never met anyone quite that sweet before. Not a pokemon at any rate. And that confused her. Still, she didn't quite understand how his mind worked, nor did she care to. She simply was going to enjoy it. For all her rudeness and bravado, she rather enjoyed being around others, so long as they didn't get on her nerves. So, she sat there comfortably.

Brian

Bri crutch-walked along in silence for a few moments, furious at himself for not being there for Thyme when she had needed him and furious at the boy, whose name he still didn't even know, for doing that in the first place. He soon found he didn't have it in him to sustain sheer rage and calmed down.

"So... I wonder where we're going! Do you know Skye?" Bri finally asked to break the silence. He smiled at Skye, all traces of rage gone from his face.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Skye shrugged passively. "Duh-huh-nno," he replied. "I guh-guess weh-we'll fuh-fuh-find out." He hummed softly again, brushing his hair from his eyes. "Nuh-hot reh-really luh-looking fuh-forward to it," he added softly.

"yeah," Rama cracked. "you're due for more bad karma, lucky dog you!"

"Luh-hike you're duh-due fuh-hor a cuh-cuh-concussion," his trainer grumbled, causing the Zorua to gasp and place a paw over his heart.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Eh-hellie would," Skye told him dryly. No arguments there.

"Skye!" Pala suddenly chanted. "apples!" Skye nodded at her. He would give her one when they could sit down.

Megaman765

Years
  • Mark

Mark turned to Vince. "Mind if we catch a ride back? we'll all be able to catch up to the boat quicker that way. And since we got two Charizards maybe we could all get rides on each one... well that is... if your Charizard is up for taking passangers Val..." Mark asked.

Snype

"Hmm... Logan huh? That's kind of a touchy subject on your part huh...? Don't worry your secret is still safe with me Thyme." Snype said. "...yeah... that guy. His name is Calnith. I heard it from one of Mark's friends. He's bad news for sure though that's pretty obvious... I can't believe somebody could be so heartless. Makes me sick." Snype was tapping his fingers on his lap slowly, but nervously at the same time. He didn't want to go off asking too much questions about this Logan fellow... or he would completely blow it. He relaxed contently with Thyme as the breeze from the window blew in. He turned red again for a moment, not at all sure what brought up the blush.

Nideous

Years
  • Thyme

Thyme twitched nervously and looked around when she heard Calnith's name as if he was going to burst in on them. She slowly relaxed again. Of course he wasn't going to do that. He would most likely never come back here again. But one thing puzzled her. She had expected Snype to ask her questions about Logan. He must have figured that she was uncomfortable talking about her former trainer. That was kind of him. She felt his pulse quicken as he began to blush. What brought that on?

"My turn. What's on your mind that's causing you to turn red, Snype. That color doesn't exactly suit you, you know," Thyme said casually, regaining a bit of her wit. All in all, this was a new one for her. She smirked at him a little.

Brian

"Not looking forward to it? Well, I kind of am. I would much rather stay with Thyme, but I figure it's important because all the students have to go. So, you may as well except it. After all, I'm here! I'm not going to let anything happen!" Bri said with a cheery smile. If Thyme had been here she would have smirked and made some sarcastic remark about how he always went looking for trouble. He looked at Pala. He wondered what happened to wanting to play. Well, she'd want to later, that was for sure.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    "Kid's just awe-inspiring, ain't he?" rama cracked. Skye rolled his eyes and shook his head. He wasnt looking forwardto this because it stank of money. All over. The idea made him uncomfortable. He wouldn't trust himself on those situations. Money and power corrupted.

"Buh-he nice," skye mumbled as Pala stuck her tongue out at Rama.

"Bully!" she declared and rama grinned.

"Duh." he glanced at Bri. "Relax, she's fickle."

"Pickle?" Pala said, causing Skye to chuckle.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype

Snype snapped out of his trance. "O...oh! uh... heh...um..." Snype paused and continued tapping his fingers on his lap, a bit more quickly this time. "W...well... I dunno... never really been with a girl before... kind of a new experience myself... sounds silly I know. I've seen a few couples hang out together so I guess I'm kinda taking examples from them... heh... erm..." Snype said nervously. He turned to Thyme and gave off a small smile.

"Heh... well I seem to be doing something right at least eh? You must like me for a pretty good reason I'm guessing... I mean... I think just your whole attitude you got going on is kinda what I really like about you. You know how to keep a fight going! Gotta respect that in a girl! Kehehe... Though within all that, your really nice too. I bet the others wouldn't expect that at first glance huh? Kinda like how people first look at Sableye as troublemakers... kehe... which we are." Snype said.

Nideous

Years
  • Brian

"Heh, sorry, I have no pickle," Bri said as he walked along next to Skye. He smiled happily at them. How could he not be excited! He was going somewhere new! Unless, of course, he had already been there before. He had no idea why they were going on a field trip. It seemed like it was a last minute kind of thing. But he was picking up from Skye's body language that he was not at all excited by this. In fact, from the way he was shuffling his feet and hanging his head it was pretty obvious he was dreading this.

"Come on Skye, cheer up a little! How bad could it possibly be? I bet it'll be way better than whatever you're imagining right now," Bri said cheerfully. But he too was now on guard. His friends had certain reactions to things, and Bri was starting to pick up on them. If Skye was concerned, then he would keep an eye out, just to be safe. After all, he didn't see Skye like this, ever!

Thyme

Thyme snickered a little when Snype called them a couple. She... She wasn't sure how she felt about that actually.

"For someone that claims to not know girls well, you certainly are doing a good job here," Thyme mumbled to herself. She smiled at him. He was now talking about what he liked about her. He really thought that? Now it was her turn to blush.

"Flattery will get you no where," she said with a sly grin. She didn't say why she liked Snype. She was still figuring that out, and the more she worked out, the more she liked him. He was really nice, and he somehow knew exactly what to say. And when he wasn't being a jerk and scaring Brian half to death, he was actually pretty funny. And she had seen how protective of her he was when Calnith had brought her to the pokemon center. Had that been when she first started liking him? She wasn't sure. It could have been in the forest, or when she had put him under Attract the first time. Well, whatever the case may be, she enjoyed spending time with him. She didn't much care when it started. Just so long as it didn't end for a long time.

(OOC: Pala wants a pickle. :3 Also, if Thyme is going to be hanging out with Mark on the field trip, wouldn't Calnith assume she was his Snivy? After all, she never said who her trainer is exactly.)

Megaman765

Years
  • "Heh... well thanks. Snype said. Using his hand that was around Thyme, he reached down and place his hand over Thyme's. He edged himself a little closer to Thyme so she would be a bit more comfortable on Snype's shoulder.

"Kehe...Flattery eh? Well I guess not." Snype said. He turned his head and looked her in the eye with a smile. He wasn't so sure of where to say after that... which was quite a feat. Snype was usually a charismatic individual. He did notice her blush though. Snype gave off a small laugh and lightly poked her cheek, giving off a large smile. "Kehe, I see I'm not the only one that's nervous." He said jokingly.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Skye really felt bad for worrying Bri. He should have lied about it, pretended he was looking forward to it. But forward to what? The possibility of being reminded just how lucky he was to be here, to be reminded that he was just a rat on the ground compared to almost everybody? He already had enough reminders thank you very much. As if the lack of speech therapy wasn't enough. He sighed and shook his head. "I knuh-knuh-know Bri. Buh-hut thih-his stuh-stinks of muh-money ah-hand frih-frih-frivoluous spending. Duh-hunno whuh-why buh-buh-buh it does."

"Skye's learned to be wary of financial stuff," Rama stated. "He doesn't like to be reminded just how low on the totem pole he is in society." Skye snorted, shaking his head and laughing. "You so do Skye shut up. At least you aren't your brother."

"Cuh-ham cah-han afuh-afford it," the boy cracked with a laugh, smiling at Pala. The cub was chanting pickle happily. THe word sounded funny! She loved it! "Guh-honna se-hend him cah-cah-carrots." Rama cackled.

Nideous

Years
  • Brian

That made Bri a little angry. He didn't like it when people just wasted money like what Skye was talking about. After all, if they had money to use on frivolous things, then why not use that money to help people that needed it? He could think of many times where his family had struggled to keep food on the table and a roof over his head. That was the reason they had moved to Hoenn. That's why he didn't have anything new in his room. All hand-me-downs.

"Hm... Well, I hope it's more than just a show of power. I really don't like stuff like that. I mean, what's the point of it? There are better things to do with your money than waste it trying to make a statement," Bri muttered, barely audible as he walked. He soon calmed down again and smiled at Pala, who seemed to be chanting Pickle. That made him laugh a little.

Thyme

Thyme eyed Snype a little nervously as he edged closer but soon relaxed. She looked up at him when he mentioned she was nervous. Of course she was nervous! Why wouldn't she be? This was a totally new thing for her. But that didn't mean she didn't like it.

"Heh, you got me. I am nervous. After all, I've never felt like this before. Well, Bri kind of, but it's not the same. Not like this," Thyme mumbled. She smiled and leaned her head back.

Back