• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • after the battle the trainer left but we were celeibrating. "yeah!!! you evo!!! that is so cool! give me five" charmelon and i give each other five and then a head butt and he slitp out fire and i just slitp to the side. "you know what charmelon. lets go into town and celeibrate. you know praty!!!" charmelon said "char mel on" and had a smile on too. "then lets go!!!" we went into town and started to dance in the street and making nosie. we saw a cafe call Kiki's and decided to get a snack to eat. we got in and order some bread and started to munch on it. then charmelon pointed to a kid. i look over there and saw Ali "is that Ali?" should i go over there? "hey charmelon lets go talk to him" we went over there and said "hi what you doing here?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Okay, sounds like fun! Maybe we can find a place to get sumthin to drink and chat!" Nat said, grinning ear to ear. She strolled down the steet, Ruby plodding along beside her. She turned to Skye and Agile and said "So, I never did ask where you're from..."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "We're from Celadon," Skye said, feeling more like herself every minute. "We moved there after my dad...well...yeah..."

She trailed off, but the tears did not come this time. The lights on the street flickered on as then sun disappeared below the horizon.

"How about you?" Skye asked. She suddenly felt a growl escape her stomach, and her face turned pink. "...whoa...we should find a place to get some food..."

She felt a giggle escape her lips.

Years
  • "Oh, hi!" Ali said, looking over to Mike.

"I just came here because… Well, I was just thinking, and… I decided to take a little break from the pressure of pokemon and what – not, so I came out here and saw this nice caf?!" He leaned back in he soft chair, taking a sip of his drink.

"Wanna sit?" He asked him, offering the seat across from himself.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat's stomach grumbled too, and she let out a small series of giggles. "Okay," she said. "Let's go!!"

On the way to, well, whatever cafe they could find, Nat decided to give a bit of backround on herself. "I'm from Olivine. Me and Ruby go waaaaay back, till when she was just an egg!! I found her one day when I was wandering about.... I think I was about 6.... Ah, the good old days when she didn't eat me out of house and home!" she said, laughing.

"Ri!! Riachu!! Chu!!" Riachu said, obviously denying anything of the sort.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye giggled at the stubborn Ruby. Agile pointed out a small cafe down the street, bustling with life. Some older folks were grabbing a bite to eat before reutrning home from work. Skye took a seat by the window after ordering a hot apple cider. The window was decorated with paper lanterns suspended by a cord. The windows were spotless, as were the tables and floors. A guy around their age was wiping up the counter as Skye sat down.

"Agile and I go way back too. My dad caught her when I was a baby," she said, grinning at Agile. "I don't remember her being a Pichu at all. He must have caught her as a Pikachu."

Skye smiled as the guy from behind the counter served her cup of warm apple cider with a grin. She felt her cheeks turning pink, and suddenly, she thought of Harry. She pushed the thought aside quickly, hoping to learn more about Nat.

"So how'd you happen to choose the Academy here?" she asked. "I was hoping to study a lot about mythology. I've always been interested in that kind of stuff. The battle tactics and stuff is just a plus."

She smiled across the table at Nat as Agile found a bottle of catsup and downed it.

Years
  • Ali suddenly heard a fairly familiar voice. He looked beside him, and saw Skye and Nat! Thinking that they may still want to discuss what happened, he decided not to say anything. He was going to instinctively pat Princess who would usually be on his lap, but he realized after stroking his pants that Princess was asleep in his dorm. He sunk into his chair, hoping no one noticed, then took another sip of his drink, watching the sunset.

Years
  • "i just out here becuase charmelon here wanted to come out and do some battling and then when we did battle. he evo. and now look i came with a charmander and now i have a charmelon. we just here to celeabrate for a bit." the i hread some voices amd look around. i saw skye and firends. "hey ali, is that skye?" he look like he knew that for a while. then i started to wave at them and said "hi"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "I chose the Academy here because I hope it will teach me everything I need to know to become a champion Pokemon Breeder!!" Nat said. She'd always dreamed about becoming a breeder. The training and battle tactics were a major plus, considering she loved to do that too!

Nat ordered two hot cocos, one for her and one for Ruby. She turned to ask Skye another question, when she noticed Ali. She blushed slighltly, and tried to hide it behind her coco cup. Ruby saw this immediatly and promptly started giggling.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye noticed Nat's glance at Ali, and the flushed cheeks afterwards. She smiled to herself, and sipped the cider carefully. Agile grinned at Ruby, knowing perfectly well what was going on.

"Thanks for suggesting we go do something," Skye said to Nat, hoping to ease away from the slightly embarassing moment. "I'm feeling a lot better. Back home, it was just Agile and I...it's nice to be out aomong friends."

She smiled genuinely, taking another slow sip from her cup. Agile hiccouped (sp?) from the catsup settling in her belly. Skye's gaze drifted towards Ali and his friend at the table, who waved to her. She waved back.

"Ali's not too bad a guy," she said gently, hoping Nat wouldn't take it the wrong way.

Years
  • Ali looked over at Nat and Skye. Seeing how they acknowledge himself and Mike, he decided that maybe they had been able to counsel each other, and were feeling better. He waved back at them, wondering what to do next. Ali smiled a bit, thinking,

'Funny how we all know we're here… But we're not moving towards each other, He began to laugh softly, thinking of that thought. He then decided to put on a more friendly face, simply smiled, and took another sip of the hot-chocolate he ordered. He turned over to Mike,

"Congratulations on Charmander's evolution!" He told him.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Ruby grinned back at Agile. She knew what was going on too!

Nat smiled at Skye. "I know what you mean! I hated being at home all alone, I never really had any friends my age back there." she said, sipping her coco, and burning her toung in the process. She pondered Skye's last remark and said "I know, he's cool." She didn't want to give too much away, considering she'd only been at school for, well, less then a week! She then asked her own question: "Do you two know each other very well?"

Meanwhile, Ruby and Agile were conversing in hushed tones. They were obviously planning something, but Nat couln't tell what.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "No...not too well," Skye replied, casting a strange glance at Agile and Ruby, "I only met him the other day when we all arrived and got our schedules and stuff, but he seems friendly enough."

Skye smiled, but inside, she could only think about Harry. It had been a while since she had seen him, and deep down, something ached. She wondered briefly if he had even been interested in her. Probably not...he hadn't caught up with her all day, though she had been searching for him...

"Hey," Skye suggested, flipping her blond hair behind her shoulder. "Why don't we go sit with Ali? I mean, it is kinda silly for us to say hi and not go over...what do you think?"

OOC: Sorry if I spoiled the plot Agile and Ruby were making...feel free to have your char say no, as I am keen to know what you had in mind!

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled and said, "Sure, let's go." They walked over to Ali and Mike. Nat pushed a strand of curly black hair behind her ear as she said "Hi!". Her cheeks promplty turned a pinkish color as Ruby and Agile trotted over, smiling gleefully.

OOC: Nope, you read my mind, that's what I had planned..... along with sumthin else, but you'll have to wait for that!! Muahahah!!

Hey, where is everyone else!? It's like there's only been four of us on....

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: Hehe....*devilish grin* can't wait to see what happens!

IC: Skye smiled as they neared Ali's table. Agile hopped onto her shoulder, grinning mischieviously. Skye shook her head, chuckling.

"Hey, Ali, mind if we sit with you guys?" she asked, choosing a spot next to the other trainer. His Charmeleon looked really tough! She set her apple cider on the table and waited patiently for an answer...

Years
  • Ali smiled in response,

"Sure, that'd be nice," he replied. He turned his head to the window, looking outside at the streets, and into the sky, which was now brimming with golden colours. He checked his watch; it was only about 7 P.M. Ali momentarily shielded his eyes from the sunlight, which reflected off the windows of the Academy.

"Hey, it's kinda early to just go to bed right after we finish here… You guys wanna go somewhere after? Maybe to a movie? We won't have this much time to spend together once we get the work loads of homework, might as well enjoy it while it lasts, right?" He stated, taking another sip of his drink, which was now half-empty.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat took the vacant seat next to Ali at the invitation. When Ali mentioned going to a movie, Nat grinned and said, "That sounds like fun! What do you say, Ruby?"

"Ri! Riachu!" Ruby said, smirking at Agile in a way that said, "Task one, complete!"

Nat waited for the others to voice their opinions, taking another drink of her coco, wheich was now cool enough for her to drink without risking a burnt toung. The sunset spread it's golden rays over the cafe. Nat was finally, truely happy again.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "Hey, that sounds like a cool idea!" Skye agreed, finishing off her cider with a loud gulp. She wiped her mouth on a paper napkin, and looked to Agile with a grin. "Let's do it! What would you guys want to go see?"

Years
  • occ:hey it the week of finals at school (or maybe you are out of school now) we are a bit lazy. well everybody decide to get some so we got out the acadamy and we in a cafe.

ic:"hey thanks(to the people who noctice charmelon evo) it took lots of work but he is there. i know he looks tough but he is still the same charmander that i had." then everbody started to talk and charmelon and i started to finish our rice cakes then charmelon hread movie and started to poke me. "you want to go to the movies to okay then. hey guys we want to go to the movies too. i you want let watch some thing funny"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back