• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Hmm..." Skye said thoughtfully. She looked at the group before her. Her indigo eyes did their best to look happy.

The thougths of Harry were still tugging at her mind, becoming more and more present as the moments passed. She sighed.

"Why don't we head over to the cinema to see what's playing?" she suggested, getting her stuff together. Agile jumped up on her shoulder as Skye stood up. "Whaddya say?"

Years
    "That sounds great to me!" Ali said, taking the last sip of his drink. He threw the styrofoam cup into the trash bin behind him, ran his fingers threw his hair, keeping it loose, and stood up. He walked out beside the door as he waited for Nat and the others to reach the same place.

"You guys ready?" He asked smiling, Holding the door open for them.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Absolutely!" Skye exclaimed, grinning.

"Pika!" Agile smiled, holding onto her trainer's shoulder.

Skye walked through the door with a "thanks" to Ali, and looked back at the others. Her indigo eyes beamed with contentment at being able to chill out with them, and tendrils of light blond hair drifted about her face in the evening breeze.

"Let's get going!" she exclaimed happily. "I haven't seen a movie at a cinema in so long!"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat's saphire blue eyes sparkled with exitement as she exited through the door Ali was holding open. She and the others headed to the cinima. After looking at the movie choices, Nat told the group they all looked good to her. She left it up to them to decide what to see.

Meanwhile, Ruby and Agile were looking around. Ruby obviously was trying to locate someone or something, although, Nat couldn't tell what.

OOC: Must keep RP alive...... can't bear the thought of it's untimely demise.....

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Hmmm..." Skye said thoughtfully, chewing on a mint Kiki's cafe had offered at the exit of the restaraunt. She glanced over the movie choices. "I'm in the mood for a good action movie. Something epic. How about the new Harry Potter flick?"

She looked to her friends to see if they agreed.

OOC: Harry Potter 3 isn't out yet where I am...but wouldn't it be great if it was?????

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "Okay," Nat said to Skye, although her eyes were elsewhere....

She was snapped back to reality by a shove from Ruby. She looked down at the Riachu and realized she was pointing to the snack bar. "We'd better stop by the Snack Bar too guys," she said. "Ruby won't make it through a movie without some popcorn!" Nat giggled, knowing how all too true this statement was.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Can I join? ^_^

Name: Topaz

Pokemon:
    Jolteon

Looks: She has dark green eyes, light golden brown hair, she always wears a black T-shirt with a yellow lightning bolt, a sliver skirt, a dark brown belt with her pokeball attched to it, and black boots.

Personlity: She is always hyper and she likes to battle a lot. She also LOVES lighting pokemon. She LOVES to play with her Jolteon named, Sparky!!!

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: I don't see why you can't join, katfox2. I don't think it is my call to make, but we have lost a lot of characters along the way. We're in a bit of a rut right now, since Raichu Tamer hasn't been around much, but I hope you can join and continue to RP with us!

IC: Skye noticed Nat's stray glances, and giggled under her breath. She walked up to the snack bar counter and ordered her favorite junk food. Reeses Pieces. Agile crossed her arms over her chest, and refused to budge until Skye bought her a bottle of catsup.

"Let's see," Skye said thoughtfully, looking at the movie times. "Holy Miltank! (OOC: hehe) Harry Potter's playing on ten screens!"

She walked up to the ticket people.

"Erm...two for Harry Potter," she said, gesturing to Agile and herself. The guy behind the counter gave her two tickets with a smile. "Thanks!"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat ordered herself a bag of Twizlers and some Popcorn for Ruby. She walked up to the ticket counter and muttered "Two for Harry Potter, please."

The two walked up to Skye and Agile, waiting for the boys to come through.

Years
    OOC: SO Sorry I haven't been posting! I didn't realise people were actually still posting, usually I get e-mail notifications, hehe...

IC: Ali quickly charged through the door of the Cinema. Nat and Skye were both in his sight as soon as he stepped through the door. He quickly ran to them, stopping at the Ticket booth.

"Uh... What movie are we watching?" He asked them, over the red rope between them. After hearing someone murmur 'Harry Potter', He got a ticket for it, and caught up with them.

"This should be fun!" He said walking between Skye and Nat, putting his arms around them.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye grinned, blushing for no reason when Ali put his arm around her. It was more a blush of knowing something secret. She glanced at Nat and winked.

"I've been waiting to see this movie since forever!" she exclaimed. Agile agreed heartily with a "Pika, Pikachu!"

They got into the movie theater to see it wasn't too packed. It WAS a school night after all. They got seats right in the middle, the PERFECT spot! (OOC: sine I prolly won't be getting the perfect spot, I might as well here right??) Chosing the seat on Ali's right, Skye sat down, Agile sitting on the chair to her right, grinning excitedly.

When everyone was seated, the lights went dim. Agile, suprised, let out a bolt of electricity. She wasn't alone! A bunch of other startled Pokemon let out a suprised water gun, ember attack, etc, but the movie theater was equipped with an absorbance system that absorbed the attacks quickly.

Skye just chuckled and stared at the screen excitedly, munching on some Reeses.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat also blushed slightly when Ali put his arm around her, for different reasons than Skye. She grinned when she noticed Skye's wink.

Nat was glad the theater wasn't crowded. She was never fond of tightly packed areas, as she was slightly clausterphobic. (sp??) She took the seat on Ali's left and Ruby sat on her left. As the theater darkened and many Pokemon let out an attack of surprise, Ruby giggled. She was used to this because back in Olivine, Ruby and Nat were quite the movie bums.

She smiled to herself as the previews started. She munched some Twizlers happily as she listened to Ruby devour her popcorn. She was very happy, which was a good change from earlier that day.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Topaz had heard all about the movie known as, Harry Potter.
    So, she thought why not?
    She ran towards the counter and said, ONE FOR HARRY POTTER, PLEASE!!!!
    Then she ran inside the theater to the snack-bar and got Shocktarts.
    OOC: Topaz LOVES to eat sour candy!!!!
    While she was looking for a seat, she saw Nat.
    HEY!!! Ummm....Nat, can I sit by you???

Last edited:

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: Gal, I don't know WHAT you are doing, but a) that was power-playing; b) you are not a part of this thread; and c) WE ARE IN A MOVIE THEATER!!

Well, now that that's out of my system.....

IC: "Sure Topaz," Nat whispered as the movie started. (It'll have to be the seat next to Ruby though!!) She watched the movie with interest, as the books were some of her favorites. But, she was continually being distracted.....

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back