• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    When Marina walked in the theater, she sat down beside someone familiar. It was a little dark, so she couldn't completely see who it was. She shrugged off her previous thought and stared at the screen while quietly eating her popcorn, which she shared with Muu-chan.

OOC: I hope I did this right.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Haven't seen the film yet, so pardon my lack of detail.

IC: Skye practically squealed when Sirius made his first appearance. She hugged Agile, her eyes gleaming. They had read the books together, and Agile was just as excited.

"I love Sirius Black!" she blurted out in a whisper, and blushed bright red. She hoped no one else had heard!

Years
    Ali snickered after hearing Skye's remark about Serius Black out of no where. He continued to watch the movie. Not reading many books in general, Ali was completely clueless as to what were to happen next.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "I love Sirius Black!"
    Marina thought the voice was very familiar, but still, she couldn't see who it was. She looked back at the screen and watched what was happening, it wasn't really suprising for since she read almost all the books.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: I don't really have a lot to post since I haven't seen the film...and even then I wouldn't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it. I'll post some after the movie stuff, and wait for everyone to catch up. :)

IC: "Oh, man...that was awesome!" Skye exclaimed, leaning back on her chair. She had been on the edge of her seat the whole time.

Agile agreed with an exclamation interrupted by a hiccup. The little Pikachu looked at the bottle of catsup disdainfully, and tossed it on the ground. Skye giggled. Agile hiccuped again.

As the lights came back on, Skye looked around her. She saw someone familliar a couple seats away.

"Hi, Marina!" Skye exclaimed, waving.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "Marina!!" Nat exclaimed, recognizing her roomate. "I haven't seen you all day! What have you been up to?" she asked.

"Riachu!" said Riachu, paying more attention to the remnants of its popcorn then to Marina.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Marina? Who's Marnia?
    She is your roomate, huh?
    "Jolteon?" said Sparky, confused. (Sparky is Topaz's Jolteon, just to let U know!)
    *Then, the movie started to begin*

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    After the movie eneded and lights went on, Marina was greeted by Skye and Nat.

"Hey guys!" she exlaimed cheerfully. "I was kinda busy a while ago." she paused as she noticed someone un-familiar. "Hello." she said to the girl with the Jolteon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Hi, my name is Topaz and this is my pokemon named, Sparky. :D
    Ummmm.....sooooo....would you like to be my friend? :classic:
    I don't have very much friends. :(

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat watched Marina and Topaz as the introduced themselves, hoping they woul indeed become friends. She then turned to the rest of the group and said sadly, "It's getting late, we should probably head back to the Academy. We don't want to get in trouble... now do we!"

As the group walked back, Nat listened to conversations rather than participated. Her mind was occupied. But for once, it was on normal teenage things instead of her parents!

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye nodded in agreement with Nat. It was getting late, and she didn't want to get in trouble on their first day! She followed Nat out of the movie theater in good spirits.

"So, Topaz, where are you from?" she asked casually. Agile looked at the new student also, curious. "I'm Skye, by the way. This is Agile, my Pikachu."

She smiled at Topqz kindly, hoping they would become good friends. Skye couldn't help but wonder what Nat was thinking...especially if it was about Ali...

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Well, I came from Hawaii, Honalulu. *says it nervously*
    I...I just moved here.

Years
    Ali walk with the group, listening to the conversation Skye and Nat were having with the new student. He noticed Skye giving Nat an awkward look. Feeling a bit rude about staring, ,he shifted his eyes to the ground, and continued to listen.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Oh, wow...all the way from Hawaii!" Skye exclaimed happily. "I've always wanted to travel there. It sounds really lovely."

She grinned, and Agile hopped off her shoulder to speak to Ruby. Skye looked over at Ali, who seemed to be distracted by his shoes.

"Are you looking foward to classes tomorrow, Ali?" she asked as they entered the Pokemon Academy gates.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    The mention of Ali's name snapped Nat back to reality. She listened for his answer as Ruby conversed with Agile. The two seemed to be scheming yet again.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    The giant stone buliding then loomed ahead. Nat felt as though she were returning home.... which was quite a nice feeling. It was late, and she was getting very tired. She yawned, which made Ruby yawn in reply.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Our characters are returning to the Pokemon Academy for the night. Classes tomorrow!

IC: "Wow, I'm so tired!" Skye exclaimed, stretching her arms up. They had neared the dormitories now, and Skye was eager to go to sleep.

Agile and Ruby were giggling about something. Skye half-grinnied at them, wondering what they were up to. Agile smirked at Skye when she caught her staring. Skye rolled her eyes and looked over at Ali.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Ali!" she said, heading into the girls' dorm, and motioning for Agile to follow. They waited inside for the other girls.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back