• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "I came here with a bunch of friends a couple of times," she said as a waitress came over.

After a bit of consideration, Nat said "I'll have a salad with ranch please. And a lemonaid." Ruby quickly shot her a glance. Salad had never sat well with it. "And a bowl of Tomato soup."

She looked up at Makai, awaiting his order. His face was still flushed, and this suprised Nat. She'd never had an affect like this on a guy before. It was her who had become interested in both Tim and Ali. This was a nice change, and she found her smile widening.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    "Wow.... last year.... as bad as things were for well you know... was the best time of my life," she said blushing. "And funny if you think of falling out of chairs," she added a sly grin forming on her face.

She picked up her spoon and idly swirled it clockwise in her bowl of soup, finally bringing the spoon to her lips, but only for a second before dropping it and diving for her coke.

"Awww man..... that burns," she gasped after her drink, her face now the brightest red she could have.

"Oh god... I just made a total fool of myself...", she thought to herself.

Years
    Ali luaghed quietly, thinking about the first time he attempted to kiss Anna - he ended up falling out of the chair he was sitting in before he got to her!

"Are you okay?" Ali asked Anna, seeing her reaction to the Soup. Seeing her reaction, he slowly tried some himself, quickly grabbing his Iced Tea.

"Whoaa, that does burn!" He told her, rubbing his cheek. Princess quietly scoffed at Ali beside Leo.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *K'tol knocked on the door to the academy, seedot in hand*

"Hellooooooooo...."

"We'll have so much fun here seedot!"

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    "I would like a grilled chicken sandwhich and a diet coke(XD)," Minkai ordered. "And can I get some sliced apples and an apple juice for my Pikachu?"

Squeekers ears shot up as its trainers request and happily hugged Minkai.

"Chu! PIKACHU!", it cried happily.

Minkai chuckled and looked to Nat.

"Squeekers is in love with anything apple," he explained.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Anna looked to Ali and her blushing seemed to go away.

"You couldn't tell by me freaking out over it, the soup was really hot??", she said.

She cast her glance around the resturant and noticed her brother and Nat. She was happy to see that Minkai liked her, this seemed to help her relax tremendously.

"So what about last year do you wanna talk about, I can just keep bringing up all the funny stuff... such as a certan movie?", she laughed.

Years
    Ali continued to laugh hardily,

"That movie?? What even happened in it! I was too busy to remember," he told her, winking. Princess covered her ears in disgust, recalling how horrible the movie seemed to be, despite the great reviews it had received.

"What about that time you got that egg, and you attempted to make it hatch by getting Cindy to use ember on it? You're lucky it was a water pokemon's egg, it would've burnt if not!" He said, smiling.

"We ran around everywhere to find Professor Cedar, just to find out how to take care of Azurill's egg!" He paused for a few moments, and waited for Anna to react to what he had said.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    "Yup! I still have her," Anna said. "With my aunt in Rustburo though," she added.

This was fun for her, remembering good times. But she did remember some of the bad and she'd rather not bring anything up from the time she left the academy, from when she returned.

"Oh remember those battles with Professor Maple," she said. "I got mad when you had Princess use Rain Dance because it messed up my hair"

Years
    Ali laughed incredibly hard now. He hoped he didn't catch too much attention.

"Yeah, then you used sunny day right after! Then Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Sunny Day... Hah!" He could barely manage to force the words out of his mouth from the intense laughter, he hadn't had so much fun in a long time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna laughed as well.

"Yeah that was funny," Anna said.

Anna wanted to talk about them but she felt like it was something stupid to talk about but she decided to ask anyway.

"So what else do you want to talk about?", she said her glaze moving from Ali to her bowl of soup. "Maybe... us?"

Years
    Ali looked very intrigued.

"Well... What about us exactly do you want to talk about?" He asked Anna, runninghis finger around the rim of the glass of Iced Tea.

"I didn't think there was much to talk about, is there?" He asked her, watching Princess cover her ears, squealing.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Marina had done drawing Muu-chan's eyes when she heard her cellphone ring. She stood up and picked it up, hoping it's not her mother. She couldn't take it anymore, today was supposed to be her day-off, her mother should be away with her ill sisiter! "How did she ever remember my assignments when her sister is sick!" she thought as she picked up the phone.

"Hello?" she said. She was answered by a boy, the boy told her to go outside, and meet him there. She knew she wasn't supposed to, but he knew her name, where she lived, etc. She thought it was her friends, or maybe her father. She walked out, bringing the sleeping Muu-chan with her (in her pokeball), just incase.

When she got outside, she saw the boy walking towards her. She grinned then ran towards him. She couldn't believe it, he had been gone for a long time now and she loved her cousin very much.

"Matt!" she exclaimed, hugging him. "How are you? I missed you so much!"

He laughed. "I missed you too, and I've been fine, what about my little cousin?

"I'm fine, too. What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I was going to my friend's house, but I thought I'd visit you for a while. I'll be leaving about half an hour."

Marina frowned, "Oh." she muttered.

"Hey, it's okay, mom is thinking of enrolling me here, I'll call you when she amde her deciscion. Right now, can you with me to the cafe? I'm really hungry."

She smiled softly before nodding. "I can show you my friends."
    =====
    When they got in, she pointed out all of her friends. They sat behind Nat and Marina told him all about her friends.

"Are all of your girl friends with their friends or..." Matt asked.

"I know what you're thinking! Don't you dare!"

"But, they're really pretty." he said jokingly. Marina stuck out her tongue then chuckled. "Just hurry up, maybe I can introduce you to them later."

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Name:April
    Age/Grade/Rank: age 11/grade 6
    Looks:like sprite in trainer card
    Starter Pok?mon: Eevee((eve)
    Pok?ball: normal pokeball,I guess
    Personailty:Happy-go-lucky,innocent, shy girl.Opens up to people once she know them though
    Hometown:pallet town.
    April looked around,looking for the lunch room."oh,I'm sooo hungrey.." Eve just contiued to walk by her trainer,her being hungry too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna kept her glance to her soup, she knew it was a stupid idea to ask that.

"Well...er... I mean us as a couple...", she said her voice filled with nervousness. "Like I mean... actually I really don't know what I mean," she added now feeling like a total idiot.

Years
    Ali continued to laugh,

"I wasn't too sure either!" He told her, trying to make sure she didn't feel bad.

"Hey look, Marina is over there with a friend, why don't we go sit with them? I wouldn't mind getting to know Marina more, she hasn't been around for a while!" He told her, prepared to move tables.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "ev?"She pointed to a small door "that room's to small to be the lunch room,eve.." she said,trying her best not to sound grumpy."veeee..."

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna's face fell, she wanted to be alone with him, but she couldn't exactly say no, this was the guy she loved.

"Sure, that sounds like a good idea," she said smiling gathering her things, trying to hide her feelings from Ali.

Years
    Ali happily took walked up to Marina,

"Hey!" He said, greeting her.

"I haven't seen you around too often, would you mind if we sat here with you guys?" He asked, hoping Marina would agree.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "Ack!" she yelled as she tripped over something."ohh...!sometimes this school is so messy!" she saw she had tripped over a feather duster. She got up and pick it up,putting it back it the janitor's closet.she looked at her watch."by the time I find it,lunch will be over..." she said,hitting her head on the wall."don't new students get a map,or something?" "eevee,eevee." traslation.'now,just calm down,we'll find SOMETHING..'

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat giggled. "Ruby's fond of anything that fits in her mouth!"

Ruby glared at Nat, obviously embarassed and planning on a way to get revenge. This only made Nat laugh harder.

She sobered as the waitress brought thier drinks. Nat and Ruby shared the lemonaid, a demonstration of thier closeness.

"So, where were you before you came here?" she asked, waving to Marina who had just entered with some boy. She smiled to herself as Ali and Anna walked over. It was nice of them to get to know her roomie better.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Marina and Matt was talking about her friends, how they were so kind, nice, and eveything they've done for her when Ali and Anna came. Knowing that her cousin is a little...'girl crazy' (OOC: Just think of Brock), she looked at him, worried that he may interfere with Ali and Anna. She wouldn't want them to be interfered, she thought they were a cute couple.

After warning Matt, she looked at Ali, who just greeted her. "Hey, Ali!" she greeted. "Of course, you could sit here...but are you sure you don't want some privacy? Because my cousin is a little..." she didn't know how to say it. "Never mind. Go ahead." she said, smiling as she gestured the seats opposite to them.
    ----
    As soon as Matt saw Anna, he stood up and greeted her. "Hello, miss! Nice to meet you...I'm Matt." he introduced.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back