• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna rolled her eyes and skillfully took Ali's hand in her's to give Matt the hint that she was not interested.

"Nice to meet you Matt, my name's Anna," she said.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"I was in Rustburo with my aunt and cousin, Naru, helping around because my aunt was sick, but I got transfered here," Minkai said, a hit of hurt in his voice so he quickly changed the subject.

"So where did you come from?", he then asked.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Marina waved back at Nat, only noticing it now, before looking at Anna and Ali. She saw how Anna reacted and chuckled softly. She didn't know why he always do this, but her kept on telling it was just his nature. After clearing all those thoughts away, Marina pulled down Matt and stepped on his foot.

"I'm so sorry, Anna." she apologized.
    =====
    Matt bit his lips to keep from shouting and looked back at Marina, who was giving him an irritated look. He sighed, finally understanding what they were trying to explain to him.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat looked him over. "I come from Olivine City. I'm living with my Grandma. She was the closest one I could stay with the week after my parents died..."

She broke off, and quickly sipped her lemonaid, hoping to hide the tears froming behind her eyes. She regained her composure and awaited Makai's reply.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Minkai looked as though he was sorry to ask Nat that question.

"Oh I'm sorry," he said softly. "My dad passed away when and Anna and I were six," he said softly.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "There seems to be alot of death surrounding this Academy..." she said, almost bitterly. She quickly snapped out of it.

Changing the subject as thier food arrived, Nat asked "So, what classes are you taking?"

Ruby, meanwhile, had begun to slurp her soup. Nat glanced at it and sighed, Ruby had never quite grasped the art of Table Manners.

Years
    Ali chuckled softly, seeing Matt attempting to flirt with Anna, Princess doing the same.

"So what are you doing here, Matt? Have you been at the Academy since the beginning of this year? Or have you just been transferred?" He asked him, not knowing that Matt was simply visiting.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Matt looked up at Ali, who just asked him a question.

"So what are you doing here, Matt? Have you been at the Academy since the beginning of this year? Or have you just been transferred?" he heard him ask.

"Oh, no. I'm just visiting, but I have a chance of being transferred here." he explained. When he had finished, the waitress came by. He ordered coke and a buger.

"So, what are you guys doing now? At school I mean." he asked.

Years
    "Not too much really… We haven't gotten deep into anything, but my Communications class has been teaching us mainly about physical communication right now, which is useless if you're taking Breeding methods too, like I am," He explained, now look at Marina.

"What about you Marina? Have you been learning anything specific over the past little while?" He asked her, suddenly noticing that she looked much younger than the rest of the students. She kind of reminded him of his younger sister, not only physically, but some-what in her personality as well.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "Not that much. Like you, we haven't gotten deep into anything. Except, maybe, Pokemon Legends. It's really interesting! Right now, they're teaching about the three legendary birds. Anyway, what's your favorite class so far?" Marina asked.

She noticed that since Matt got 'dumped' by Anna, he hadn't stop looking at Nat. While waiting for Ali's answer, she stepped on his foot again, earning a quiet moan from Matt.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ali instantaneously responded,

"Definitely Fine Arts!" He told her as a smile crept across his face. He was glad to see himself getting to know other people.

"What about you?" He asked her, in thought.

"Any classes you do or don't particularly like?"

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Marina thought for a while. "My favorite..." she repeated. It took her a few minutes before finally deciding.

''I don't really hate any classes, they're all too interesting." she paused, hearing Matt mumble, "And I thought you hated school."

Once again, she stepped on his foot, now getting really irritated. After seeing Matt's expression, she turned back to Ali, satisfied, and continued.

"I really like Pokemon Legends and Pokemon Contests, too."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: I'm reposting, just in case The Pokemaster didn't see my last post...since it got buried under about three pages :P

IC: "I'm sure they'd understand if you talked to them," Skye said, glancing over at the two pairs of couples. "You don't have to tell them about your father or anything, but I know it would mean more coming from you instead of me telling Nat you're sorry."

Her eyes returned to Dex's, and her smile never left. The waitress arrived with their desserts, and Skye sipped at her mocha smoothie.

"We might have a little time before curfew after we've finished," Skye said, chuckling as Agile got a brain freeze from her strawberry smoothie. "Is there any place in town you wanted to go to?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat felt someone staring at her, but she resisted the urge to turn and find out who. She took a small bit from her salad as she waited for Makai to reply. If she was lucky, they might have some of the same classes together.

Years
    "Oh, I'm taking contests too!" Ali said to Marina, taking a bite of his noodles.

"Are you interested in a certain class? My sister's been training her Marill for the cute contests, she was able to win one of the normal rank contests at Verdanturf, back when we were visiting our aunt," He began,

"I think Princess is a bit too young to enter the contests right now… But when she gets to be a Pikachu or a Raichu, I want to start raising her for the cool contests," He told her.
    ~~~~~~~~
    Julia looked curiously at her surroundings. A sudden downpour began at Rustboro. Julia walked over to Naru, now that the meeting was over.

"This should be exciting…" She told her, as she continued to her the rain clash against the walls. The Drama Studio had no windows, and to some extent, hearing the rain fall was actually seemingly cozy.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Marina shook her head. "Muu-chan, like Princess, is a little young. She just hatched from her eggs a few months ago. I haven't really decided what class I would train her on, but before I went her Matt told me to try on the tough contest." she smiled, it had been a while since she last talked to her friends.

"Oh, and, you mentioned you have a sister. Is she studying here? Because I never seen her before."

Years
    "No, she's in the performing arts program at Rustboro," Ali told her, his smile seemed to get wider and wider. He eventually finished his noodles, placing the bowl to the side before he finished his Iced Tea.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "Oh, that's nice. But if she ever visits, tell me. I bet it would be nice talking to her." She said, grinning.

She didn't know why, but she found their topic interesting. She guessed it was because she didn't have a sister nor a brother. She shook those thoughts away and finished the coke Matt ordered for her.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2004
    Name:Kurt
    Age/Grade/Rank:13 8
    Looks:Brown Hair,Blue eyes, Blue T-shirt with Charizard on it and Jeans
    Starter Pok?mon: (basic stage, no legendaries)Squirtle
    Pok?ball: (no master balls)12x Poke Ball
    Personailty:Quiet and laid back
    Hometown:New Bark Town

Can you Still Join

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: I don't see why not Squirtle, but please don't double post...

Has anyone seen The Pokemaster lurking about? I'm getting left behind!! :( Come back to us soon, The Pokemaster!!

EDIT:

Also, I'd like to add another character to the RP, if that's all right with everyone. I can keep up with two characters, so don't worry about that at all...is that all right?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back