• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *K'tol walked down the halls, his seedot hopping behind. he was looking for someone to talk to or show him where to go. He heard voices at the other end of the hall. he decided to take a look.*

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
  • a man named Neo walks up to him with his scyther and challenges him to a battle

(name:Neo
    pokemon:scyther lvl 20 herracross lvl 25
    attitude:arrogent
    style: speed or power what ever is good
    notes:neo is me)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Sure. Lets take it to the Arena down the hall!

*k'tol is now a seasoned vet of PA! and knows where everything is! XP*

Years
  • OOC: Skye, I'm sure Anna won't mind if you have 2 characters, and to all the new Characters, please try to make your posts a bit longer, and if you're confused, either read back on earlier posts to see what's going on, or post your questions on the off-topic thread.

IC: Ali stood up, taking the empty cups and bowls off the table to the counter, and paying off the waitress. He walked back to the table,

"Any of you guys still eating? If not, you maybe wanna go somewhere?" Ali looked out the window, down the street. He was able to see the vast ocean at one point, the sun met right between the two points where the sky and the ocean met.

"We could go down there and catch the sunset, it looks like there's a park or something down there, you guys wanna go see?" He asked everybody, remembering that Nat and Minkai were right behind them. He twisted his body around, facing the back of Nat's head.

"What about you two, you guys wanna come?" He asked Minkai and Nat, hoping he wasn't disturbing them.

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
  • OOC: sorry about my absence, ive had work piling up on me, i now return you to your regularly scheduled Pokemaster.

Dex stood up, brushing himself off and looked around

"I had better be going, Ive got...things I must take care of..."

With this he laid money to pay the bill onto the table and started to walk out.

"Thankyou for the meal, I enjoyed it and your company, come along Merlin." he said turning for a moment, his Alakazam hobbling behind him.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat turned to grin at Ali. "Sounds like fun!" she exclaimed, momentarilly abondoning her topic of classes. She left her money on the table and rose to join her friends.

"Shall we head out?" she asked, her grin still in place as she looked back to Makai.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Minkai stood up and took Nat's money and place it in her hand and he placed his own money on the table for the meal.

"No need to pay, I will," he said smilling.

Anna looked to her brother and giggled slightly, earning an evil glare from Minkai. Anna gave him a "what?" look then turned to Ali.

"That sounds like a great idea Ali!", she exclaimed.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat's smile grew as she pocketed the money. Her cheeks were much rosier than earlier as they joined Ali, Anna, Marina, and some guy she didn't know. Realizing she had yet to meet him, she politley asked, "Who do you have here, Marina?"

Not knowing he was Marina's cousin, Nat assumed Marina was with him. She stepped closer to Makai, playfully patting Squeakers, which earned her an evil glare from Ruby. These feelings were erased when Nat scratched the top of Ruby's head as well.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye smiled at Dex and Merlin as they got ready to leave.

"I'm glad you wanted to come," she said to Dex shyly. She blushed faintly. "Maybe we could do this again sometime. It was great to get to know you."

She smiled brightly, her indigo eyes warm and happy. Agile giggled as she left some money on the table, and the two of them headed for the door with Dex.

"I'll see you later," she said to Dex, turning in the direction of the academy. She was a little disappointed that he didn't want to go walk around some more, but she understood that whatever he had to do must have been important. Besides, she had some physics problems to work on anyway.

OOC: Enter, my newest character!! Bwahahaha!!

Name: Blair
    Age/Rank: First year
    Pokemon: Houndour
    Appearance: Bright red hair, usually tied back in a ponytail. When it's down, it goes down to her mid-back. She also has bangs. She has piercing, emerald-green eyes, and hardly smiles. She is built petite, but took kickboxing lessons, so don't let her looks deceive you! She usually wears black clothing and combat boots or sneakers.
    Personality: Stand-offish, she can walk her own way, and that's fine with her. She isn't very good at making friends, and she generally won't apologize for anything offensice she says.
    Schedule:
    Block A: Fitness
    Block B: Pokemon History
    Block C: Battle Tactics
    Block D: Introduction to Pokemon Breeding
    Block E: Art
    Block F: Communications
    Block G: Literature
    Block H: Creative Writing

IC:
    Blair walked down the hall of her dorm. It was early evening, and the Academy was bustling with students rushing to study sessions, chatting with friends, or practice battling. She paid little attention to those around her. Doomsday, her trusty Houndoum, trotted at her side, filling her with confidence.

She passed a blond girl with indigo eyes in the hallway, who smiled cheerily at her. Blair frowned, and looked away, and Houndoum tensed his muscles. She made her way to her room, a single since she didn't care much for company, and flopped on her bed, falling asleep.

Years
  • Ali quickly ran out the caf? to invite Skye as well, seeing her out of the corner of his eye. Unfortunately, she had already been a good distance away from the caf? by the time Ali could manage to catch up to her. Walking back, he waited outside, holding the door open for everyone else. Princess stood at his feet, prancing around, at an attempt to seek attention. Ali mildly picked her up, and began to rock her from side-to-side, still keeping the door open by keeping his back against the door. Princess sighed, and chuckled soon after, glad to see Ali was finally paying attention to her, rather than another trainer… Which was when Princess realized… Maybe she wasn't happy…

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • "Oh, he's Matt, my cousin." Marina answered cheerfully.

Realizing that it was Nat she was talking to, she looked back at Matt to warn him...but she was too late. She sighed, he was going to make a fool out of himself...again. When Matt was already greeting Nat, she mouthed all the words that he said.

"Typical.." she mumbled.
    ----
    A second after Marina introduced him to her, Matt ran over to Nat and held out his hand for her to shake.

"Hello, Miss! Nice to meet you, I'm Matt." He greeted while staring at her eyes.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat stepped back slightly, then took his hand. Her small hand was still warm from it being in her pockets. "My name is Natalie, but you ban call me Nat," she said. She noticed his staring eyes and blushed.

Ruby glared at the trainer. She wasn't fond of guys hitting on Nat since Tim. She managed to keep the sparks to a minumum.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Minkai seemed to glare at Matt, although he didn't let his feelings show.

"Hey man, name's Minkai," he said holding out his hand indicating he wanted to shake hands.

Years
  • Ali continued to keep the door open, as he looked down at Princess. She looked very cozy within Ali's arms, but he somehow managed to overlook her enjoyment. He looked outside to see the whole area engulfed in a bright light, every colour of the spectrum. Princess shielded her eyes, disturbing her deep comfort. The door suddenly closed behind Ali, as he walked out in front of the caf?, and stared off into the sunset, trying not to injure his sight. Princess dug into Ali's shirt, trying to keep herself away from the sun. Something about it made the atmosphere swell with drama…

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Agile rolled over next to Skye, snoring loudly. Skye woke up and looked over at Agile, feeling slightly uneasy about something she couldn't put her finger on. All day and all night, her mind had been on Dex...and Harry. She wondered if Harry would ever come back to the Academy, and what would happen if...well, she wondered how he would feel about her and Dex.

"I'm getting ahead of myself," she said softly. "Sure, he went to dinner with me, but it wasn't even really a date. I don't even know if he likes me that way."

She turned over, and hugged Agile close to her. The little Pikachu sighed happily, still lost in slumber. Skye sighed, and soon she was back to sleep.

The next morning, Skye got up drowsily. She rolled out of bed, and took a long shower. Pulling on a pair of jean flares, she grimaced at the way they hugged her hips. Her mother had always said they looked good on her, but Skye liked the way her baggy pants felt. Who was she trying to impress anyway? If Dex liked her, he'd like the clothes she picked out too. Skye discarded the flares and pulled on a pair of jean overalls instead, relaxing at the sight of their comfyness. She put a black, long-sleeved shirt on underneath, and pulled out a pair of orange converse sneakers. She prided herself on her converse sneaker collection. Some were a little more worn out than others, but she loved them all.

Next, she put her hair into two pigtail braids, cascading down to the middle of her back. Smiling at her reflection, she picked up her books, and headed down to breakfast, Agile wide awake and cheery on her shoulder.

Blair got up, and got herself ready for the day. Doomsday snorted and turned over in his sleep, lying on the floor next to her bed. She scruffed his ears after she had showered, and pulled on a pair of red windpants with black stripes down the sides. As she pulled her black t-shirt with the red stripe across the front, Doomsday woke up and started to groom himself. Blair fed him some poke pellets, and pulled on a pair of black sneakers. She pulled her long red hair into a ponytail, and gathered her books.

"C'mon, Doomsday," she said to her Houndour. "Time for breakfast."

She made her way down to the cafeteria, taking a seat by herself, and eating some oatmeal.

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
  • Dex seemed to suddenly matierialise on the chair next to her, it was if he just appeared there, not like hed walked there, one second the chair was empty, Skye may have looked away, or blinked, and in the time it took for that, Dex was in the seat, arms folded.

"Good morning Skye." he said calmly. "How are you?"

Years
  • Ali woke up the next morning, tired from the stay at the park the previous evening. Not wanting to get out of bed, he simply rolled over, not realising how small the bed was, and fell onto the ground. Princess crawled over to the other side of the bed and snickered,

"Pichu pi!" She said, sticking her tongue out at him. He covered his eyes for a few moments, then finally stood up, immediately walking over to the bathroom. After taking a shower, he walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, looking through his closet for some decent clothes. Seeing how the weather looked cloudy, he took out a white turtle-neck, a white pair of khakis, and a blue over-shirt. He took them into the bathroom, got changed, and wore the same old shoes he wore every other day. He grabbed his bag, and walked down to the dining hall, seeing Dex and Skye together again. He decided that if they were still talking… There couldn't really be much wrong with him. He grabbed a bowl of cereal and some poke pellets, then walked over to their table.

"Hey," He greeted them, keeping Princess in his arms. She managed to jump out of his grasp, giggling, and taking a poke pellet, eating it on the table.

"I hope you don't mind if I sit here…" He looked behind him, and saw another trainer, who looked new as well… She looked fairly young, probably the same age as Marina... Trying to ignore her, he turned back to the table and smiled, looking over at Dex, still a bit confused with his motives.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat awoke tangled in her sheets. She couldn't remember coming to bed, or saying goodbye to Makai. She held her head ann took a quick shower.

While she was throwing on a pair of black pants and a pale pink hoodie, Ruby awoke, stomach grurgling. She laughed as she picked up her bag and left for breakfast.

Feeling like something out of her ordinary routine, she ordered some apple-cinnamon oatmeal and sat next to SKye. She noticed Dex, and frowned. She still wasn't sure about him, and didn't want Skye to get hurt. She was also still stung from the remarks he had made about her training skills and her Raichu.

Ruby completly ignored him and began a heated conversation with Agile. She paused ocasionally to grab a bite of oatmeal.

"Hi guys," Nat said brightly. The pain of being so close to Ali had all but dissapeared.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: I have to get out of this RP...sorry everyone...this is to confusing for me @_@

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: Aw....you sure, pokejungle? We'll miss ya....

IC: Skye smiled as Dex...well...appeared at her table. She said a cheery good morning to him, and resumed eating her breakfast. She couldn't keep the faint blush from her cheeks, but she hoped he didn't notice.

Ali soon joined them, along with Nat a few moments later. Skye was overjoyed that they had all come. She had been worried that things would be diffecult between them, but now everything seemed okay.

"Wow...it seems like ages since we've all sat together," she said, a hint of relief in her voice. She couldn't help but smile. "This is Dex. Dex, this is Ali, his Pichu Princess, and Nat, with her Raichu Ruby."

Skye hoped that the formal introduction would help relieve the tension she sensed, especially that between Dex and Nat.

Blair stared over at the blond haired, indigo-eyed chick she had spotted yesterday. Two boys and a girl came to sit with her. She caught one of the boys looking at her, but she paid him no attention. Turning back to her bowl of oatmeal and Doomsday, she continued to eat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back