• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OOC: Year 3 will be a new thread, and it is likely that the breaks will not be posted, considering that we'll all be away from each other. I'd imagine it would be best if any significant occurrences that happened over the break was told during the beginning of the 3rd year's thread, before it starts and people are still signing up, something to add in your profile for next year.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    OOC: Are you accepting new characters for the 3rd year? I'd like to join, but never had a chance as I had no clue what was going on for the most part here

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Amazingly, Fang's toung lolled out of his mouth and he ate the chicken.

Nat smiled, glad Fang was getting along with one of her guy friends.

"Yeah," Nat said in answer to Ali's earlier question. "She was a close family friend. I spent a lot of time there when I was little," she said quietly, thinking of the times she had spent there.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye called good luck to her friends, and finished her breakfast hurriedly. Their first exam was battle simulations, the class she had been dreading. She figured once this was over with, the rest would be easy.

Agile did not beat her opponent, a very strong Onix, but Skye did get points for creative manouvers. She was only slightly disappointed, but didn't want to upset Agile, who was thoroughly exhausted.

Pokemon Mythology was a snap. And the rest of her morning exams went just as well. She trudged to lunch, feeling like her brain had suddenly taken holiday, and sat down with Ali and Nat once more.

"Hey..." she said drowsily, chewing quietly on a bite of broccoli.

"Chuuu..." Agile said, exhausted as well. She didn't even have the energy to go talk to Ruby.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "It...went..." Skye said, and tried to cheer up. "I can't belive I'm only halfway done with my exams though..."

She trailed off and watched Agile down a few pokepellets at break neck speed. This seemed to ease her mind a bit, and Skye reached over to scruff her ears.

"The only class I really need to worry about now if Physics," she said, quite a bit more cheerfully. "How about you guys? Everything go well?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "My first two were a breeze. Breeding Methods covered alot of the things I studied with Professor Ivy, and Legendary Studies were all note-like questions."

SHe looked to Ruby. "Our afternoon is gonna be a killer. Battle Tactics, Battle Sims, and Fitness..."

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
    please pm me then u start the third year
    bec, i would like to join

Name: kitiara fraycara (my anime name)
    Looks: long golden hair with red eyes (anime form)
    Starter Pok?mon: ninetales (male, Nickname:kyo )
    Pok?ball: Friend Ball
    Personilty: Sweet, Kind, People-person, having fun!
    Hometown: Olivine City

*a young girl enters the gates, with long golden hair and red eyes. see looks at everyone and says*
    "hello, my name is kitiara, im new here"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: Please do not post that info here. There will be a new thread for Year 3. We need to finish up finals here before we start a new year. Thank you for your cooperation.

BIC: Nat looked at her watch. "Oh, I've gotta go!" she said quickly. SHe rose from the table and dashed off to Fitness.

This was a grueling exam. The pair were sent through the most complex obsitcal course Nat had ever seen. Ruby and Nat made it through with great time, though.

Next, Battle Sims. Ruby was up against a Rydon, and it wasn't looking good. Ruby was tired, and not being as fast as she normally was. Thankfully, a well placed Mega Punch and a full out Slam attack sent the Rydon sprawling. It went down reluctantly.

Battle Tactics was up next, Ruby earning a well deserved snooze under Nat's desk as she tried to answer all the questions.

After filling out the answer to What would you do if you were attack by FLying Pokemon and all you had was a Beautifly? she handed in her paper. The bell rang shortly after.

Nat headed to the cafeteria, smiling to herself. She sat down, eating a bowl of rice while Ruby had a meal of Pokepellets. Fang looked at his own bowl disdainfully, having been spoiled with human food all the time by her father.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    The rest of Skye's exams were a blur, and not in a bad way. She blew through most of her finals, and then, physics came up. Skye took her seat, looking rather grim, and their professor handed them their finals.

Skye let go of the breath she had been holding. She looked down at the paper, and her eyes grew wide. She knew how to do it!

Feeling rather excited, she began to get to work, feeling better and better about the hours of studying she had poured into it. Though she was one of the last to finish, she felt really good about it. She handed the paper in, and practically skipped do dinner.

Plopping down beside Nat, she smiled brightly. Agile, who had been nervous all afternoon, was finally relaxed.

"Whew!" Skye said emphatically. "How did your exams go, Nat?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "THey were alright," Nat said quietly, eyeing Ruby. "Ruby's really tired, the exams really took a toll on her."

"How about you?" Nat asked, shoving her empty bowl of rice away.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "They were okay, but Agile's really tired too..." she trailed off and looked over at Agile, who was busy stuffing her face. "Er...I guess she's recovered..."

Skye was quiet for a moment, realizing for the first time that she would be heading home the next day for the summer. It made her a little sad, but she was sure she'd see her friends sometime over the holiday.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat's mind had also strayed to summer vacation. She was going to miss everyone very much. Skye, Ali, Anna, Marina, Dex, and Blaze...

She looked to Skye. "Hey, promise we'll get together sometime this summer," she said, smiling.

Ruby looked up as well, voicing her agreement. "Chu!" she said before returning to her food.

Years
    OOC: WOOHOO! Almost there, just a little bit longer! As long as there are at least 2-3 of us, we can finish this!

IC: Ali sprinted off to his next class, which was well-suited considering that it was fitness. A mind-boggling obstacle course had already been put up, but Princess' tiny body gave her an advantage, allowing her to move under the low nets with grace and attitude. Travel was much more difficult, but the questions regarding Johto were much too easy… It was the part of the exam based on Oore that had troubled him. Despite this, he was happily on his way to dinner, embracing Princess. Knowing that the last of his exams took place tomorrow, and that he was going to Verdanturf only a few hours after the year had ended was very disappointing. He took a plate of rice, vegetables, and chicken, and a bowl of pokepellets for Princess. Before he left the counter, he discretely bought another case of red pokeblocks for when after the case he had now was empty. Keeping them hidden from Princess, he shoved them in his bag, and walked to the table seeing Skye and Nat already talking. Before he began to speak, Ali handed his piece of chicken to Fang, scruffing the back of his ears.

"How'd the exams go, guys? Fitness was great, thanks to Princess! But the Oore part of the Travel exam was kinda iffy for me…" Before Ali even put his head up, Julia and Monica marched into the room, eager to sit with the group.

"You guys are coming to the performance tomorrow before you leave, right?" Julia asked, chewing a piece of chicken she dug out of her salad.

"It's going to be great! We stayed up ALL night practicing our lines, are you guys going to come!?" Julia asked with a grin on her face, as she held her Marill under her arm like a basketball.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled at ALi. "We did great! But Ruby's a bit bushed. We had Fitness and then Battle Sims directly after!"

Ruby smiled, jumping up onto Nat's lap. (Which is no east feat, considering how tubby Ruby is...)

Nat smiled and stroaked Ruby's ear fondly.

Before Ali had the chance to pull his hand away from Fang, the Houndoom licked it in thanks. He turned to his chicked, grinding away happily.

Nat then noticed Julia and another girl from the disease incident come to the table. She smiled warmly and said, "Wouldn't miss it!"

Years
    Julia was growing very fond of Nat, now that she had forgotten everything she had told her in the Hospital Wing.

"Great! We've got to go back to the Auditorium or else Mr. Iwana's gonna have our butts, so We'll see you guys later! Just wanted to check! Be sure to spread the word!" Julia and Monica happily ran out of the door and back to the Auditorium. Ali smiled, seeing how appreciative Fang was. Every day, ,Ali was beginning to feel more and more at home at the Academy, it had seemed so awkward since the previous year…

"I'm going to have to study for History and Battle Tactics… I pretty much have Contests and Arts in the bag… What exams to you have tomorrow?" Ali asked, now slowly pulling his hand away from Fang as Princess chewed gleefully on her Pokepellets.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "Just Art, Communications, and History," Nat said, smiling. "They'll be a breeze!"

She looked around at her friends, a deep sadness coming over her. It would be a long three months untill the next time she saw them. The uncertainty of her summer was weighing on her. She was due for surgery, and not even sure where she would be spending it...

Years
    Ali noticed a look of sadness crawl over Nat's face which concerned him.

"Are you okay? You like kinda upset…" He asked, watching Princess devour all of her pellets, itching for a red pokeblock. Ali looked out the large window beside him to see the sun getting ready to set.

"Do you want to head over to Kiki's one last time before tomorrow?" He asked, with a hint of cheerfulness in his voice.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled gently. "I'm okay, just thinking about the impending... nevermind," she finished looking to her shoes.

Upon the mention of Kiki's Nat brightened. "That sounds great!" she said happily, nearly causing Ruby to fall off her lap. She apologized to her Pokepal with a tinge to her cheeks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back