• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "Absolutely! why wouldn't I be?" Ali stated with a grin on his face. Princess looked enviously towards Ruby, wanting to be able to chew down a pokeblock as quickly as she had. Regardless, she continued to nibble away, watching the clock continuously.

"Have you already packed?" Ali asked, now anxiously watching the clock as well.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Yeah," Nat said, rather sadly. "I had the afternoon off. So, I packed up then. I suppose you haven't packed yet," she said, remembering he had an Art final this afternoon.

Ruby smiled at the little Pichu. She conversed with it happily, saying the more one evolves, the larger one's mouth gets. She emphisised her point by opening her wide mouth.

Years
  • Princess giggled, wondering whether or not she was going to evolve any time soon... She continued to converse with Ruby, trying to throw Sparks into the topic.

"That's right, I just came here a few minutes ago after stopping by the auditorium... Monica was covered in a bcket of paint, and they're looking for a new costume for her..." He explained, trying not to laugh as he did so.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat giggled. "I wonder how that happened!?" she said in a mock accusing sort of way.

"A boy, who shall remained unnamed, has just finished his ART final and stops by the auditorium where a performer gets covered in paint!" she added, sounding like an old movie detective. She giggled again.

Ruby's normally yellow cheeks reddened a bit when Sparks (I think that's who you meant, RT...) was brought into the conversation. She muttered something which translated to "Lovely weather indeed," before talking about the upcoming vacation.

OOC: BAH! SL was just on and DIDN"T POST IN PDII!!!!! MUST RESIST URGE TO SLAP HIM!!!

Years
  • OOC: Yes,I edited my post a few minutes later XD And SL and I are speaking at this moment, he siad he will post ASAP.. Hopefully within the next 10 minutes...
    Monica: *rolls up tin-foil stick* >=(...

Inside joke XD... He just logged off of MSN, looks like we'll be waiting until tomorrow -_-;

BIC: Princess laughed hysterically, bringing him up again. Ali snickered hearing Nat's summary of what happened,

"I swear it wasn't me though! She was like that when I got there!" He began to laugh, trying to and trying to recompose himself was much too dificult.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat began to laugh as well. It was seemingly contagious.

"Say," she said, finally managing to catch her breath. "It looks like we should be able to head down to the auditorium!!"

Ruby, below the table, turned a deeper shade of red. She murmered something about really liking the Raichu, then sighed in relief. She had heard Nat's statement, and promply voiced her agreement.

Years
  • Princess giggled wildly, continuously poking Ruby as a tease.

"Alright then..." Ali finally said after he stopped laughing, looking up at the clock. He stood up from his chair, and picked up Princess from under the table, walking through the door of the dining room and into the great hall, seeing that many people were already taking seats at the academy. He mindlesslyrubbed hisleft upper-arm, and walkd through the auditorium, finding a seat only a few rows away from the front.

"The set looks great, huh?" Ali said, hearing Princess' muffled voice in agreement.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Amazing!" Nat said quietly, taking a seat next to Ali. Ruby sat on her opposing side, smiling up at Nat. She tried to ignore the accusing stare she was recieving from the Raichu.

She settled back as the lights dimmed slightly, then flickered back to life, indicating the show would be starting soon.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • OOC: Guys im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for never being on and RPing, I have limited time to be on the computer this week cause my mom took vacation X_x; well can y'all forgive me? XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Scott got up and straitened his back after bending over to pack for so long "Errr, well i better go see what Julia Ali and Cloud are doing over at the auditorium!" Scott said with a smile as he strode down the hall towards the auditorium.
    Cloud laughed "Monica, you look...Like a painting! XD" Cloud laughed
    OOC: OMFG!!! I HATE MY MOM AS SOON AS I STARTED TO POST SHE TOLD ME TO GET OFF!!! ARRRRR

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: I forgive you! And, I hope you can get on again soon! *cough coughpostinPDII cough cough*

BIC: Nat heard some laughter backstage. She smiled, and a sense of uneasiness washed over her. She looked to Ali, and her cheeks tinged a bit. She looked to her shoes.

Years
  • OOC: Awe don't hate your mom!! XD

IC: Monica cringed hearing Cloud's laughter.

"SHUT UP AND FIND ME A NEW COSTUME!" She yelled angrily, sweat-dropping. She continued to shuffle through the wardrobe, not able to find anything that was small enough to fit her, and if it did fit, it didn't look very good...

"What about this?" Julia asked as she held up a thin, short, pale purple jacket, lined with fake fur in one hand, and a black, fitting shirt followed by a pair of jeans in the other.

"They'll have to do..." Monica muttered, grabbing them from Julia and running to the changing room.

Julia happily looked at herself in the large mirror behind the set which was usually used for dance lessons. it was partially covered up by black panels which slid in front of them through the sides. She grinned, seeing herself sport a baby-blue mini-skirt, and a baby-blue hooded shirt. Her feet fit nicely into the white sandals she wore, but her long hair kept folding into the hood behind her.

"...Maybe I should cut my hair later..." She thought to herself, trying to picture herself in shoulder-length hair. Monica quickly ran out from the changing room, ready to perform.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • OOC: Okay im back for today and tuesday and probably the rest of the week! W00T! Scotts back XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Scott walked down the hall with Lava by his side as the two walked towards the Auditorium "hmm Lot of people here right now! Wonder where Ali is..." Scott said as he pushed through a crowd of people, where he spotted Ali next to Nat "Hey guys!" Scott exclaimed happily as he went and sat between the two of them "Has the show started yet? or is it over?" Scott laughed knowing he slept in waaaaay to long.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cloud sat down on a chair reading over his lines, he was starting to panic "Like what if i go on stage...and i choke on air...BUT THEN EVERYONE STARTS LAUGHING AT ME....THEN TORCH COMES OUT OF HIS BALL AND GIVES ME THE HYMLICK MANOUVER TO WAKE ME UP!!! BUT THEN I LEAVE THE SCHOOL IN SHAME, THEN I LEAVE TO ANOTHER TOWN WHERE THE COPS TRY TO AREST ME FOR BEING A HOBO THEN I MEET A GUY NAMED HAROLD WHO TALKS TO TREES!!!" Cloud exclaimed as he ran outta breath.

Years
  • "Nope, you're just in time! The show's about to start!" Ali exclaimed, offering Scott the wseat next to him.
    ~~~~~~
    Julia and Monica both gave Cloud a blank stare.

"Uh... I'm sure that won't happen..." Julia muttered to Cloud, not knowing why he was so nervous.

"Just picture them all in their under-wear!" Monica was now staring at Julia with an awkward exression smacked across her face.

"Uh... I'm sure that will only make him more nervous..." She explained, adjusting her coat. The lights slowly dimmed, and everyone walked on stage with their pokemon by their sides, filled with excitement...

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry guys....school is killing me!

IC: Skye, along with her mother, hurried into the theatre to see the show. Convincing her mother had been fairly diffecult, but Skye was sure they would both enjoy the show. She saw Ali, and waved, hurrying to take a spot next to or near him.

Years
  • Ali quickly picked up Princess from the seat beside him, placing her on his lap and waving Skye over.

"Hey Skye! Over her!" He called, waving his arms up in the air. The lights slowly began to dim...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat drew her knees to her chest, allowing Skye to pass. SHe smiled, realizing she had managed to hold onto a seat next to Ali (or at least... I think so...).

The lights dimmed. Nat took a small breath in excitment. She watched as the red velvet curtain bagan to rise.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "Thanks!" Skye whispered apprecaitively, and squeezed past him with her mother. They took some seats next to Ali, and watched at the curtain rose.

A small sense of sadness came over Skye at that moment. It would be summer vacation when that curtain fell...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i enter the academy gates and hear noise and walk to wards it. i finda door and see if its locked. its not so i eneter and follow the noise towards a huge room. i enter just as a red curtain finihshes rising and i walk down to the front and watch at the end of a row where a girl and her mother are sitting.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Trainer Phoebe said:
    i enter the academy gates and hear noise and walk to wards it. i finda door and see if its locked. its not so i eneter and follow the noise towards a huge room. i enter just as a red curtain finihshes rising and i walk down to the front and watch at the end of a row where a girl and her mother are sitting.

Could you please hang on until we finish this year? We're nearly finished, and will be starting a new thread for the next year soon. Thanks for your cooperation! ^_^

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • The Auditorium lights went dim as a spot light focused on a man coming out from behind the curtains, Mr. Iwana. "Greetings Students, Staff and Family of Violet Academy! Today we have a very special play to perform, all the way from Rustboro Academy! Here is our play!" Mr. Iwana announced as applause streamed throughout the auditorium. "Okay! Im ready!" Cloud exclaimed as he took a drink of water and walked out to the stage with the others as the curtain opened...

~After the Show~

Scott went up to the stage after most of the Kids had left "Man that was an awesom play you guys!" Scott exclaimed as he sat down in one of the chairs "you think? I thought it was pretty long myself XD I cant beleive i actually remembered my lines X_X; and didnt choke XD" Cloud laughed and looked over to Julia and walked up to her, blushing a bit "Ummm Julez...I have something to ask you..." Cloud said as he held something behind his back "Will you...umm...Would you go out with me?" Cloud asked as he held out a dozen roses, and was blushing hard "Hey Monica 5 bucks says she'll say no XD" Scott whispered to Monica and sat back and waited.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back