• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
  • Nat watched Blaze go, perturbed by his exit. She rose silenlty,apologizing for her hurried departure.

"Blaze, wait up a sec!" she called, rushing to catch up with him.

She finally caught him, and, panting slightly from the effort it took to hobble the entire way, she spoke. "Weren't you going to even say goodbye?"

Years
  • Ali first frowned upon Blaze's sudden departure, then watched as Nat quickly chased after him, as fast as she could with crutches. Princess jumped onto the table, and tilted her head in confusion. She then slowly approached Skye's mother,

"Chu!" She happily stated, with a grin on her face.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Sorry," she said quietly. "I guess I was just expecting a bit more than 'see ya next year'," she relented, turning to leave.

"See you next year," she said, sounding quite dejected.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I smiled and put my hands on her shoulders. I slowly brought her close to me and kissed her on the lips. Meanwhile while I had her busy with the kiss, I slipped a folded peice of paper into her back pocket, that had my phone number, and address on it.

After I let go I caught my breath and said bashfully, "Well...I guess...um...this is good bye for now..." I then waited for her to do whatever she was going to do for a good bye.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled, catching her own breath. She ran a hand through his hair, looking deeply into his eyes.

She broke her gaze, pulling a peice of paper from her front pocket. It had her email adress on it.

"I'd give you my phone number, but I'm not sure where I'll end up yet..." she whispered before pulling him into one last kiss.

She draped her arms around his shoulders as she kissed him, never wanting to let go.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • When we left go I rubbed the back pocket that the peice of paper was in, as if to tease at something in her back pocket. "Well good and maybe we'll see each other over the summer." I said with a wink and then added, "Well I got to go now. I'll see you around!" Blaze came to my side and the three of us started to walk back to the dorm, until Sparks turned around looking for Ruby.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled and blushed a lot as Blaze's hand played along her back pocket. She touched his hand there before he turned to leave.

SHe watched him go, slightly mystified.

Ruby then raced from the building. She rushed to give Sparks a teary hug. SHe then gently kissed the Raichu's cheek.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled and her hand strayed to her back pocket. She pulled out a piece of paper, smiling at the adress and phone number written on it.

Ruby watched, teary eyed as Sparks left.

"Chu..." she called.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • The image of Blaze's kiss and touch played over and over again in her head as she went back to the cafeteria. Ruby plodded along next to her, looking at Nat curiously. THe girl was quite starry-eyed.

Years
  • Ali watched as Nat and Blaze shared a moment, a bit unsure of what to make of it. Afterwards, he quickly stood up from his chair.

"It was nice meeting you, but I'm afraid I have to finishup the last of my exams..." Ali told Skye's mother.

"I hope to see you again! I'll talk to you over the summer, Skye!" Ali waved good-bye, just incase Skye wasn't ableto make it for Julia's performance.

Arts was very difficult for Ali, but he was able to notice a pattern which the Ludicolo he was sketching would dance in. He managed find a neutral position in the cycle, and blotch down the basic shapes of the Ludicolo about half way through the class, spending the other half on detail. History was no better though, the Oore region's history cause Ali to be completely dumbfounded for about one-third of the exam, but he still managed to get a passing mark. He placed his paper on the teacher's desk right before the bell went, and with that, he doddled into the grand hall, taking a peak into the auditorium. He Princess ran ahead of him behind the set, finding Monica covered in tons of paint.

"Uh-oh... Mr. Iwana, I'm going to need a new costume..." She muttered, looking up to see a bucket of paint, tilted on its side ontop of a ledge. Ali playfully snickered at the sight of such clumsiness,

"Interesting..." He smirked, observing Monica pull out a tin-foil stick out of her back-pocket, and smacking his arm with it.

"ALI! THAT ISN'T FUNNY!" She exclaimed. Julia now walked onto the set, seeing Monica and Ali.

"What are you doing back here?" She asked with interest,

"You know you aren't supposed to be here, right? Go have dinner with your friends, and come back at 5!"

"But... It's too early to have dinner!" Julia snatched the tin-foil stick from Monica, and smacked the same arm of Ali's that Monica had earlier.

"Ouch! You know that does hurt!"

"Whatever, just go!!" She continued to insist, pushing him out of the auditorium, and leading Princess out with him after giving her a pat on the head. Ali picked Princess up, laughing a bit, then walked into the dining hall, and sitting at a table, not bothering with ordering anything so soon.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • At dinner, the sophmores insisted that I had to sit with them for dinner. And I didn't hesitate, since I already said my good byes, and there was nothing left to say.

OOC: Sorry but I'm afraid of getting in head of everyone right now. Are we all just going to end this on our next most or do you want to go on for a few more pages?

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: All that's left is the performence from Monica, Julia, and some others...

BIC: Nat spent her afternoon packing up. She didn't have any finals, so she had the afternoon off anyways.

She was thinking about Blaze... and about Ali... She'd seen the strange look from Ali after her and Blaze's goodbye, and wasn't all that sure why it mattered so much to her.

She shook her confused feelings off as she tossed the remainder of junk into her open trunk. WIth the help of Ruby, Nat managed to get it closed. She then headed to the Dining Hall, feeling quite sad to be leaving.

Years
  • Ali quickly waved Nat over as she waked into the dining hall,

"Hey Nat!" He called, placing a pokeblock on the table for Princess. She quickly began to nibble away at it, looking up at the cock every few moments to see if it was time for the performance.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Hey Ali!" she said happily, sitting down next to him. She wasn't all that hungry, so she pulled a yellow Pokeblock out of her bag and handed it to Ruby. The Raichu ate it in a single bite.

"Are you exited for the performence?" she asked quietly, folding her hands in her lap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back