• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
  • Nat stumbled through her exams, Communications, then History. She grinned, suprised at how much she had reemembered.

THen, it was art. She handed the drawing of Mew to Professor Daisy with total confidence. The prefessor smiled deeply giving Nat a bit of praise before she returned to her seat.

After being allowed to talk quietly with her classmated for a few minutes, Nat headed to the lunch room, ordering a bowl of rice, and two bowls of Pokepellets. She, Ruby, and Fang trotted to the table where Ali was seated.

"Well, how did everything go?" she asked, handing the bowls of Pokepellets to her pals under the table.

Years
  • "Everything went great!" Ali said with a grin, handing Fang the piece of chicken
    he got from the counter.

"We were even able to do well during Battle Tactics! Obviously we lost, but we got a decent mark for technique, and Pokemon Contests was a total breeze… Have you seen Skye around?" He asked as he scanned the room.

"I hope she hasn't left yet…"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat exused herself from Ali politly, heading to where Blaze sat. She smiled at him as she set down her crutches. "Hey," she said quietly.

SHe sighed. "I can't believe it's the last day..." she relented, smiling up at him.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "Yeah. I'm just glad Sparks got back into shape. Have you seen him lately? He burned off all of his fat." I said laughing.

I took off my glasses, which I only put on to do class work and to do homework, and rubbed my eyes saying, "Can't wait to go back home and see my parents again."

While my eyes got used to not having glasses on I said smiling, "I'm going to miss you. Don't forget to call me every once and awhile."

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "There he comes now!" I said pointing at the Raichu that entered. He looked as if he had been weight training for years and like he could take on anything, or at least that's how he walked into the room. Besides the very fine coat of fur the raichu didn't have any signs of fat and showed himself off nicely.

"So how has Ruby been doing?" I said as Sparks jumped up on my lap.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye breezed through her last two exams, feeling rather exhausted after Fitness, but in a good mood despite it. She and Agile hurried down to the lunch room one last time...

"Hey guys!" Skye said cheerfully, bursting through the doors, and smiling. She sat down with Nat and Blaze, and waved for Ali to join them. "I take it your exams went well?"

Agile, who was about to leap off Skye's shoulder and chat with Ruby once more, threw a suspicious glance in Ruby and Sparks' direction, chuckled, and settled on Skye's lap.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "I'm pretty sure I at least passed them all," she said with a little chuckle. "Agile did really well, at least."

She smiled and Agile helped herself to some of the cookies Skye had picked up. With a disdainful look at her Pokemon, Skye let out a sigh.

"Well...at least some things haven't changed..."

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Sparks looked at Agile with curiousity and then turned back to me with a pleading look. "Ok...you can have some of my sandwich. You worked hard to get a bit of human food." I said laughing at Sparks expression. Sparks then swallowed my sandwich whole and I muttered, "I said some of my sandwich...not all of it..."

Years
  • Ali looked up from his salad to see Skye waving him over to the table. With a smile, he got up, and took a seat beside her.

"So… Skye, you going to be able to stay for the show?" He asked, watching Princess jump onto the table. She began to search for Agile under every point of the table, only to find Ruby and Sparks. It wasn't until she hopped onto Ali's lap, that she saw Agile beside her.

"Chuu!" She smiled, perking up her ears.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Ruby raced to Sparks. She smiled, seeing how lean he looked. She pulled him into a hug, chatting wildly, obviously admiring his muscles.

Nat chuckled lightly, seeing Fang had trotted over with Ali. This made Nat's smile broaden.

She turned to Skye as well, hoping she had managed to convince her mother to let her stay for the show.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "Well...I haven't seen her ye-" Skye was cut off as she saw someone standing in the doorway of the cafeteria, smiling at her.

The woman stood barely an inch taller than Skye, and they looked so much like each other. Her mother wore comfortable, but presentable, looking clothes, her indigo eyes meeting her daughter's.

"Mom!" Skye exclaimed happily. She got up quickly, spilling a rather angry Agile onto the floor, as the little Pikachu was conversing with Princess.

Mother and daughter embraced, and Skye walked her over to the table where all her friends sat.

"Everyone, this is my mom," she said brightly. "Mom...this is Ali, Princess, Fan, Blaze, Sparks, Nat, and Ruby."

"Skye's told me so much about all of you. It's so nice to meet you all in person," her mother said cheerfully.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • A small tear leaked out of Nat's eye as Skye and her mother embraced. She smiled as the woman came over.

"Nice to meet you," Nat said, her voice cracking with emotion.

Ruby had blushed (if Raichus can blush that is...) when asked about her own training. "Chu... Raichu, Rai..." she said quietly. Roughly translated, she told Sparks about how busy she had been training for Battle Sims with Nat, and hadn't had a lot of time for physical training.

Years
  • Ali rubbed Fang's slightly coarse head, seeing Skye's mother walk into the room. He noticed a tear roll off of Nat's cheek, but decided not to say anything. Princess immediately ran to her across the table though, jumping into her lap, trying to be a source of comfort.

"Nice to meet you," Ali shook the mother's hand, trying to be as polite as possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back